• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24002

Mistral
If you had a choice, would you get vitiligo followed by the monobenzone total whitening treatment?

michael-jackson-third-nose-job.jpg

3-Figure2-1.png

skin-whitening-image.png

@Blackgymmax

Disgusting.

To be clear, I wouldn't want to. But could see an argument either way

Depends on my bleaching test. If it works ill be using mono to completely zap myself lightskin forever

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Shieda_Kayn
only works on a Caucasoid skull with some Caucasian features.
can be replicated with bleaching (to a certain extent)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24002
OP, you're Indian aren't you?
No I’m middle eastern but after my genio, rhino, and eyelid surgery I will have achieved Caucasian features. The only reason I even consider this question is because I have vitiligo.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
only works on a Caucasoid skull with some Caucasian features.
can be replicated with bleaching (to a certain extent)
Agreed. I think @Blackgymmax might be a rare black guy who could pull it off.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElBastardo, Deleted member 16515 and Blackgymmax
I think you should be happy with what you got. 😁
True but in my case it might not be a choice soon. I will have to choose to get expensive skin graft surgeries on my face for the rest of my life or go white.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
True but in my case it might not be a choice soon. I will have to choose to get expensive skin graft surgeries on my face for the rest of my life or go white.
Ahhh. Right. I thought you didn’t have any skin problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Depends on my bleaching test. If it works ill be using mono to completely zap myself lightskin forever
That’s crazy. It’s illegal tho without vitiligo

I got rich friends so ill get it
Worst case scenario I’ll order extra for myself and drop some tubes off at the front desk of the planet fitness you work at.

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
do you have the Caucasian features for it though? Don’t want to look like a pale skinned Indian, the goal would be to look like a pale skinned Eastern European man. Would you also change your name in addition?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Dark ethnics mog light ethnics

Dravidians and black guys mog all the other shitskins to death

• Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim
  • +1
Michael Jackson had a disease called Leprosy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Agreed. I think @Blackgymmax might be a rare black guy who could pull it off.
He needs to undergo the Stroma procedure to change the color of his eyes, and once it is done, his appearance will be completely white.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25119, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24002
Michael Jackson had a disease called Leprosy.
The rumour is that he just had severe body dysmorphia due to his dad bullying him for his “ape” appearance during childhood. This is supported by the fact he made all the changes to his face to look more Caucasian along with monobenzone treatment. Very small nose, chin dimple, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
do you have the Caucasian features for it though? Don’t want to look like a pale skinned Indian, the goal would be to look like a pale skinned Eastern European man. Would you also change your name in addition?
Its better than being dark. The actual skin color is a huge neg. Even w blacks. Even without euro features its wayyy better just being lightskin. However having both is 100x better

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Deleted member 24002
Its better than being dark. The actual skin color is a huge neg. Even w blacks. Even without euro features its wayyy better just being lightskin. However having both is 100x better
Fuck bro I’m considering it now. I will reevaluate after I get my surgeries, if I look like a Caucasian after that then it might be time.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Blackgymmax
>Tfw I have light skin, non-bug eyes, a sleek nose, long skull, and square orbitals but my browridge and maxilla isn't forward grown enough.

>Tfw I have light skin, non-bug eyes, a sleek nose, long skull, and square orbitals but my browridge and maxilla isn't forward grown enough.
Who gives af about that irl tho. 90% of people wouldnt know a good brow ridge and forward grown lower maxilla if they saw one. From your description you are probably top tier for a south asian.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
No it's for people suffering from vitiligo

Don’t do it bro Sammy Sosa coloring will ruin you. Stick with bbc killmonger pheno

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
No it's for people suffering from vitiligo
If you had vitiligo and it appeared on your face and treatment didnt work. Would you do it then?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • +1
Don’t do it bro Sammy Sosa coloring will ruin you. Stick with bbc killmonger pheno
Sosa-Color-Change-1.jpg

from the absolute slums of Bangalore to Brazilian mogger. Honestly his colouring before was shit tier too.

• Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Who gives af about that irl tho. 90% of people wouldnt know a good brow ridge and forward grown lower maxilla if they saw one. From your description you are probably top tier for a south asian.
Right, but it makes me sort of look asian unfortunately. Like a quapa.

• +1
i have no idea what this process is or the risks of it, sounds like shit and I wouldn't do it if i was darker

being a lightskin I can't understand the downsides of dark color. my dad is darker (not that dark) and he is respected, had a good youth, never was a victim of racism in UK or US.

I do notice the huge benefits of being lightskin/yellow-tone. EU ppl love it and you can fit in anywhere in the US

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali