Curries mog East Asians, honestly

Halonyx

Halonyx

truth teller. gook exposer.
1 2 3 4

much better pheno. many Caucasian features or at least adjacent

Chadpreets can attain male respect as well as female attention unlike those Gook twinks

no moonface, no mongoloid monolids, no ugly flat nose

it's the poverty failo that's holding Curries back, not their pheno. they're objectively better looking than East Asians

• +1
Reactions: currylover, SONnemo13?, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Chadpreets mog Changs but average rice mogs average curry

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman, reptiles, currylover and 2 others
Average rice>average curry

but if the curry is a chad then he mogs chang to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
yea yall are basically white

I'm not even sure about that 'cause most ordinary rice men you see on the street look like this

A

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
The amount of currycels here trying to cherry pick is insane

east asians atleast have prettyboy appeal. currys have nothing but shitskin and rape-tier eye areas

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and zharupodrugu
east asians atleast have prettyboy appeal. currys have nothing but shitskin and rape-tier eye areas

:feelskek: only top 1% has prettyboy appeal and the rest all look like this:

Z

the gap between Changs and ordinary ricemen is huge unlike Whites

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and OGJBSLAYER
Based on my real life observations South Asians mog East Asians in terms of looks. Average East Asian looks like a typical league of legends esports player, while South Asians have decent bones, just failoed by skin colour. In terms of SMV East Asians prob mog though.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, OGJBSLAYER and Halonyx
Sad reality: Chadpreets are extremely rare, one in a thousand indians is +8/10. In top of that they usually have some percent of white DNA. I'm ethnic/indian looking and a I know a lot of indians where I live, nobody looks like that male models

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and reptiles
average rice = average curry = It's over

There is no mogging possible at this level of sub-humanity

Sad reality: Chadpreets are extremely rare, one in a thousand indians is +8/10. In top of thtat they usually have some percent of white DNA. I'm indian looking and a I know a lot of indians where I live, nobody looks like that male models
Chadpreet >> Chang

htn Indian > htn East Asian

Mtn Indian >= mtn East Asian

The rest are subhuman. Needs no comparison

Inb4 u bring up Kpoop, it's only a meme

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Sad reality: Chadpreets are extremely rare, one in a thousand indians is +8/10. In top of that they usually have some percent of white DNA. I'm ethnic/indian looking and a I know a lot of indians where I live, nobody looks like that male models

That's why if your a subhuman curry you need to get as many surgeries as possible and play it of as mewing like salludon did

• +1
Reactions: Necro
the skin i dont give a fuck abt but the eye area part is so fucking accurate 💀 My eyes are probably my biggest failo, gonna see if volufiline can help at some point.

In top of that they usually have some percent of white DNA. I
This is why curries gotta lineage max. I find all women equally attractive but im dating my current long term gf somewhat due to her very light pheno which if we end up being a permeant thing will balance out to my kids hopefully have my bones, height and a mix of our phenos

• +1
Reactions: Necro
find me a curry on chatroullete that bitches simp over

This is why curries gotta lineage max. I find all women equally attractive but im dating my current long term gf somewhat due to her very light pheno which if we end up being a permeant thing will balance out to my kids hopefully have my bones, height and a mix of our phenos
we got some Planned-Parenthoodmaxxer over here :feelsgiga:

Hamza from south asia has a white gf

eh, the fully caucasian skull chadpreet look is extremely rare and harder to fraud, while kpop/k-drama look isn't extremely common either, it's easier to fake with fakeupping or surgeries since it relies more on collagen/smoothness and facial harmony than bones.
:feelskek: only top 1% has prettyboy appeal and the rest all look like this:

View attachment 2269348

the gap between Changs and ordinary ricemen is huge unlike Whites

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69