Curries mog hapas and every single (GTFIN)

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
H0LY SHIT SON CURRIES MOG HAPAS SO HARD CURRIES ARE INDEED SUPERIOR RACE

while hapa fags and rices are rotting curries are busy slaying being the most low inhib slayes
rice in my class who is 5'3 and is wearing glasses is trying to talk to random thots but they ignoring him thp

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
20130819 225033

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Me and the boys waiting for curry lifefuel
i will post more lifefuel about indain slayer from ym old school caled yasshwinth dyrgustan he asked many white jbs for blowjobs but got sent to office frree my nigga yash

• JFL
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer and BigBoy
HAHA I LIVE RENT FREE YOU INFERIOR POO POO NIGGA. YOU REALLY TOOK WHAT I SAID TO HEART CAUSE I BROUGHT BACK THE MEMORIES OF YOU GETTING BULLIED FOR BEING A SUBHUMAN SHIT SKIN. KEEP CRYING, I NEVER SEE CURRIES WITH GIRLS, THE GOOKS ARE K POP MAXXING WHILE YOU CAN ONLY SEXUAL HARRASSMENT MAX YOU UGLY AIDS STRICKEN FECES. IMAGINE THINKING CURRIES MOG HAPAS. CURRYS ARE TRUECELS AND KEEP GETTING TRIGGERED BY MY SUPERIOR ARYAN GENES THAT YOU'LL NEVER HAVE. MAKE ME CURRY NOW BITCH.

Charles Melton

Download 8

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBoy
i will post more lifefuel about indain slayer from ym old school caled yasshwinth dyrgustan he asked many white jbs for blowjobs but got sent to office frree my nigga yash
free my niggas yash he dindu nuffin
HAHA I LIVE RENT FREE YOU INFERIOR POO POO NIGGA. YOU REALLY TOOK WHAT I SAID TO HEART CAUSE I BROUGHT BACK THE MEMORIES OF YOU GETTING BULLIED FOR BEING A SUBHUMAN SHIT SKIN. KEEP CRYING, I NEVER SEE CURRIES WITH GIRLS, THE GOOKS ARE K POP MAXXING WHILE YOU CAN ONLY SEXUAL HARRASSMENT MAX YOU UGLY AIDS STRICKEN FECES. IMAGINE THINKING CURRIES MOG HAPAS. CURRYS ARE TRUECELS AND KEEP GETTING TRIGGERED BY MY SUPERIOR ARYAN GENES THAT YOU'LL NEVER HAVE. MAKE ME CURRY NOW BITCH.

View attachment 291676

View attachment 291677
Bark some more subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer and Deleted member 4671

View attachment 291676

View attachment 291677
Cope son keep coping with muh aryan genes from ur jbw coper dad all hapas keep coping by being stormfront cels while indians are the biggest moggers of all time son you finna die of corana virus son, kpop maxxing = being top 5% of your race theory only niche jbs like them JFL keep coping son while curries mog so hard son
mogs

random curry from lookism mogs this random hap jfl son

Attachments

• 1583191584973.png
    1583191584973.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 9

View attachment 291676

View attachment 291677
northern indians and pakistanis are more western shifted than hapas lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
northern indians and pakistanis are more western shifted than hapas lol
tbh the only hapas that look good are gook dad white foid, cos the gook has to be top 5% of his race

tbh the only hapas that look good are gook dad white foid, cos the gook has to be top 5% of his race
its the same reason most half curries half whites look good. The curry has to be light skinned and caucasian looking to get a shot with a white foid

• +1
its the same reason most half curries half whites look good. The curry has to be light skinned and caucasian looking to get a shot with a white foid
i once saw a subhuman curry at my hindu temple with a white lady he was ugly but the children were mogges they had blue eyes and light skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546
Cope son keep coping with muh aryan genes from ur jbw coper dad all hapas keep coping by being stormfront cels while indians are the biggest moggers of all time son you finna die of corana virus son, kpop maxxing = being top 5% of your race theory only niche jbs like them JFL keep coping son while curries mog so hard son
Keep coping, white skin>poo poo skin. Poo skin equals PSL 0 in all cases, keep crying for my aryan white skin. You have permanent shit smeared on your face, my face glows with whiteness and collagen. Half white>full curry, every person here agrees, you would kill yourself just to be me.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Keep coping, white skin>poo poo skin. Poo skin equals PSL 0 in all cases, keep crying for my aryan white skin. You have permanent shit smeared on your face, my face glows with whiteness and collagen. Half white>full curry, every person here agrees, you would kill yourself just to be me.
keep coping with ur whiteskin if cum skin was such a halo you wouldn't be inkwell
JFL keep barking for low inhib curries while your gook foids get pounded by jbw copers

“India is homeland of Aryans mannnnnn”

• JFL
keep coping with ur whiteskin if cum skin was such a halo you wouldn't be inkwell
View attachment 291694JFL keep barking for low inhib curries while your gook foids get pounded by jbw copers
"kms_currycell"

brb own races makes him suicidal
brb virgin tells me I'm an inkwell
brb has shit skin
brb wants to whiten skin which is something hapas have from birth
brb on average indians are the most subhuman race with most getting rejected by all women so they have arranged marriage to save themselves
brb famous for being creeps, perverts and ugly with no positive representation in media when it comes to attractiveness
brb never heard a girl lust after a curry celebrity whereas hapas get worshipped like Charles Melton
brb I mog you to oblivion son, keep coping I will always win
brb ER mogs 99.9% of curries and you know it

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4671

View attachment 291676

View attachment 291677

Dude that is an exception not the norm that's like me bringing zayn malik and using that as a curry the average hapa from wmaf looks subhuman though.

Dude that is an exception not the norm that's like me bringing zayn malik and using that as a curry the average hapa from wmaf looks subhuman though.
Ik, it’s a joke bro. He used truecel gooks so I used a good looking hapa lmao.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ik, it’s a joke bro. He used truecel gooks so I used a good looking hapa lmao.

Most wmaf gooks are subhuman mainly cause its so wide spread meanwhile the reverse is not true.

Amwf is good since it happens so damn rearly cause of the flat maxillas asians tend to exhibit you tend to get very good looking moggers from Amwf.

I would love to see that more often then the subhuman wmaf that shits pure dysgenics.