Curries of org, are you guys gonna get arranged marriage if you can’t find anyone?

coisbhai

coisbhai

Mod
If you guys even intend on having kids or a family, would you consider arranged marriage?

If not, explain why :feelswat:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, rand anon, wsada and 2 others
No mostly cuz I need to know the person and the intrest but if I do then yes. Also you yourself are one ask yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, pig_face, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
No mostly cuz I need to know the person and the intrest but if I do then yes. Also you yourself are one ask yourself
I’ve been considering it since February since my mum won’t accept my GF :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, smallman, xegigi and 1 other person
If you guys even intend on having kids or a family, would you consider arranged marriage?

If not, explain why :feelswat:
I wont if i dont get pussy in near furure i would die single than pass my subhuman genes its against nature

• So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai
I wont if i dont get pussy in near furure i would die single than pass my subhuman genes its against nature
Mirin your sacrifice bhai, I can tell you care about your potential offspring enough to not let them live life as a subhuman :feelscry:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, smallman, looksmac and 1 other person
I’ve been considering it since February since my mum won’t accept my GF :feelscry:
Why you love your gf tell your mother that. Thing is in arrange marriage there is more heavy risk of heavy heavy betabuxxing even more there a risk of female not loving you to the point that she calls you disgusting. Explain dis to her please for your own good

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and coisbhai
Why you love your gf tell your mother that. Thing is in arrange marriage there is more heavy risk of heavy heavy betabuxxing even more there a risk of female not loving you to the point that she calls you disgusting. Explain dis to her please for your own good
I’m too young, I’m only 18, turning 19, my mum doesn’t take me seriously despite the fact I make good money by myself and I’m a working student

I can’t just tell my mum “I love her”, she would laugh in my face and proceed to tell me that I don’t know what love is and that love only exists when you’re older blah blah blah 😢

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, smallman and looksmac
No. I've always ruled it out. Told my parents I'd never get it and also communication will always be an issue.

But I'm gonna sound like a hypocrite. If you're LTN or below you should do it because it's a win-win scenario.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and coisbhai
Not throwing my life away for a pajeeta. Would get arrange marriage to a QT northeast girl though.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and coisbhai
Forced arranged or not?

• +1
I’m too young, I’m only 18, turning 19, my mum doesn’t take me seriously despite the fact I make good money by myself and I’m a working student

I can’t just tell my mum “I love her”, she would laugh in my face and proceed to tell me that I don’t know what love is and that love only exists when you’re older blah blah blah 😢
Yes yes true. I was talking about betabuxxing. There are cases of women hating it so much they burst out crying and divorcing the man and destroying the man life. Both risky and bad for man and women heavly

• +1
Forced arranged or not?
It’s always slightly forced for the woman unless the man is her looksmatch jfl, my uncle married a HTB pakistani woman in arranged marriage last year and she was obsessed with him because he had villiage status :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

He divorced her now because she was a bit deranged

The blackpill in South Asia is confidence and money

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
arranged marriage is kinda based ngl

curries had it right with that one, if only they were better at executing it

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and SecularIslamist
It’s always slightly forced for the woman unless the man is her looksmatch jfl, my uncle married a HTB pakistani woman in arranged marriage last year and she was obsessed with him because he had villiage status :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Forced arrange marriage is what I am talking about. It will ruin your life explain that to her for your own sake

Forced arrange marriage is what I am talking about. It will ruin your life explain that to her for your own sake
I grew up in the West, if I went back to Pakistan, women would line up for me even if I was a truecel, women want the papers to move to the West too, it’s a cruel world for men :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi and looksmac
Fun fact my parents did an arranged marriage
They're cousins

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser, Sub0, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
They're cousins
My parents also did an arranged marriage but they aren’t cousins, they do love eachother which is admirable

• Love it
Reactions: looksmac and wsada
They're cousins
How common is it? In Morocco?

I'm one of the only few curries whose parents DIDNT get an arranged marriage. My older sister was tho.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, coisbhai and wsada

I'm one of the only few curries whose parents DIDNT get an arranged marriage. My older sister was tho.
I don't think it's common
Maybe it was a little bit in the 1970s-80s generation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and coisbhai

Yeh I guess u just gotta be her looksmatch or higher then it’s not rlly a problem. Tbf tho they only decide to get married when they don’t wanna work anymore and leech off some PAJEET. It’s cucked for most men even in Islamic marriages

• +1

I don't think it's common
Maybe it was a little bit in the 1970s-80s generation
You guys, significant age gaps are more common than cousin marriages tbh, my parents age gap isn’t huge but I know a few of my friends’ parents have an age gap of like 10-15 years, shits fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and wsada
Yeh I guess u just gotta be her looksmatch or higher then it’s not rlly a problem. Tbf tho they only decide to get married when they don’t wanna work anymore and leech off some PAJEET. It’s cucked for most men even in Islamic marriages
I agree bhai, it’s only worth marrying a Pakistani woman back home if she’s high class and comes from money, she’ll still marry you even if you’re working class but raised in the West jfl

• +1
Reactions: wsada
You guys, significant age gaps are more common than cousin marriages tbh, my parents age gap isn’t huge but I know a few of my friends’ parents have an age gap of like 10-15 years, shits fucked
I thought that age gap was normal wtf

• JFL
I agree bhai, it’s only worth marrying a Pakistani woman back home if she’s high class and comes from money, she’ll still marry you even if you’re working class but raised in the West jfl
In my experience they don’t care about money that much if you’re GL. If you’re not GL and also poor then ur cucked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada and coisbhai
prob not, unless they're like super rare curry pheno foggers, otherwise I'd rather stay truecel

• +1