CURRIES OF ORG UNITE: RESEARCH OF CURRY SMV IS NEEDED

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
All the chadpreet experiments are literally 0 appeal or Hrithik roshan. We need zoomer curries to experiment on OLD worldwide for better data.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 30985, rand anon and 2 others
Curries hate each other the most

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, rand anon and SidharthTheSlayer
You will never be a real dravidian. You have no stink, you have no Indian skin, you have no Indian mustache. You are a hiduphilic american twisted by hinduism and meditation into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Cows are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Cows to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even transindians who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a cow. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk cow home with you, she will turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your nondiseased, noninfected non hindu mustache.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a non indian is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably non dravidian.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, zura, Arcturus and 5 others
All the chadpreet experiments are literally 0 appeal or Hrithik roshan. We need zoomer curries to experiment on OLD worldwide for better data.
who is prettyboy curry on this forum lmao? the best we can do is brahmin boss

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 30985 and 2 others
who is prettyboy curry on this forum lmao? the best we can do is brahmin boss
Me nigga. And there are other mogger curries on Insta that we can use for experiments.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and rand anon
Me nigga. And there are other mogger curries on Insta that we can use for experiments.
i can larp as pretty by frauding more uee , but im stuck with the most hindu ahh haircut. i do know a giga mogger he is 193cm aswell.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and SidharthTheSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Also a huge frauder

• JFL
Anyway I will be making a discord server for anyone interested in conducting OLD experiments on potential high appeal curries. PM if interested. No one really knows anything about curry SMV

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 30985 and rand anon
@brucewayne78

• JFL
Why you tagged me i am giga subhuman and studycelling and got rated LTN here

• So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Dark curries have shit tier SMV on OLD but if they look good they can slay irl granted they’re high sex appeal ofc

Not everyone who slays irl can slay on OLD, for example race and height can hold you back but niggas here live vicariously through other niggas opinions like NPCs without being able to formulate their own lol, most curries I meet irl are normal people, they were mostly Guyanese/Trini curries not Indian or other south Asians tho since I am also Guyanese but I’m pretty sure same shit still appt

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I know a couple of 6'2 and above giga chadpreets online and irl but can't use their pics unfortunately jfl

Only one thing left for you dindus
Screenshot 20230927 135031 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
@BrahminBoss what's your tinder match rate bhai

Best looking Indian on forum

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 30985 and SidharthTheSlayer
Not one tag for Yung blud 💀💀

@SidharthTheSlayer you bastard! Damn you!

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Willmogulater
Not one tag for Yung blud 💀💀

@SidharthTheSlayer you bastard! Damn you!
You know damn well half curry is basically white brah in 2023.
I want to see what actually slays cuz nobody else is gonna research this shit

• Hmm...
I am half arab but looks 100% indian and have that shit gracile indid pheno (told by someone ) 😢

@mayo mogger give him your pics bhai

@SidharthTheSlayer why don't you use your pics and show us results bhai

@mayo mogger give him your pics bhai
i can be bengali tho ,

disclaimer: all posts made from this account are for purely satirical purposes.

• JFL
i can be bengali tho ,

disclaimer: all posts made from this account are for purely satirical purposes.
You aren't bengali ..jfl you don't have that phenotype

@SidharthTheSlayer why don't you use your pics and show us results bhai
yee he is nt and softmaxxed to the bone. agar maine kra toh chapri boldenge the state of society.

Mogs my big ass high glabella and thick nasal bridge nose back to slums of mumbai
that shit is robust mine nasal bridge is thin and then bloated maxxed suar nose

yee he is nt and softmaxxed to the bone. agar maine kra toh chapri boldenge the state of society.
They will call you gay cause no beard and not masculine 😍

• JFL
They will call you gay cause no beard and not masculine 😍
true , but mostlyy the beard frauders pajeets dont have a jaw , im gonna rock my bare skull gonna get buzzcut when i ascend will masc mog em