CURRIES OF ORG UNITE: RESEARCH OF CURRY SMV IS NEEDED

true , but mostlyy the beard frauders pajeets dont have a jaw , im gonna rock my bare skull gonna get buzzcut when i ascend will masc mog em
I will gym max and see what happens and i will hop on roids

• Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • Love it
@SidharthTheSlayer why don't you use your pics and show us results bhai
It's in the process bhai. 2 weeks ago I started conducting experiments

I got 30 likes in 48 hrs after first setting up free acounts on Tinder and Bumble EACH in my small Southeast US town with roughly 70k to 100k population total. Got like 6-7 matches for both in that time, were MTB to HTB (all of them white because I did not swipe right on ethnic girls). 70% on Tinder messaged first. 90% on Bumble messaged.

Most of the girls who liked me were white I think. But there were also plenty of black women though I am not sure that is because of my appeal or because I live 40 minutes from Atlanta. Now I get roughly 5 likes a day on both.

IDK what my SMV is from this overall. Probably HTN.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and mayo mogger
you get lean first i think you above avg bone density
IMG 20230928 000448
The above average bone density in question jfl 😢

I got 30 likes in 48 hrs after first setting up free acounts on Tinder and Bumble EACH in my small Southeast US town with roughly 70k to 100k population total. Got like 6-7 matches for both in that time, were MTB to HTB (all of them white because I did not swipe right on ethnic girls). 70% on Tinder messaged first. 90% on Bumble messaged.

Most of the girls who liked me were white I think. But there were also plenty of black women though I am not sure that is because of my appeal or because I live 40 minutes from Atlanta. Now I get roughly 5 likes a day on both.

You aren't HTN bhai just buy gold and see that's the reality because i tinderfished salludon in my locality in southern delhi ...he got only 20 matches in a day can you believe jfl 😢

You aren't HTN bhai just buy gold and see that's the reality because i tinderfished salludon in my locality in southern delhi ...he got only 20 matches in a day can you believe jfl 😢
Pajeetas are into gymmaxed bald uncles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and SidharthTheSlayer

You can do pretty well in india bhai

They prolly think meh too gl half of them are sub human.

• JFL
You can do pretty well in india bhai
Nahh me must be masculine , bald truecel jaw and soy beard like me with the wombo combo of klineflenters and gyno , he is not masc enough

• JFL
SMV in Delhi and SMV for USA are pretty different bro. Based on that result relative to my population it seems fair enough to say my SMV here is that of a weak to mid HTN

SMV in Delhi and SMV for USA are pretty different bro. Based on that result relative to my population it seems fair enough to say my SMV here is that of a weak to mid HTN
Thanks for info bhai i am a youngcel so idk about these things jfl

Leanmaxx bro u can that browridge projection
Truecel level maxilla ..shit nose ..shit side profile and indian over before it began buddy boyo and i don't also have your phenotype jfl