Curries should be thanking me

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Posts
1,975
Reputation
4,018
Many curries are experiencing depression due to the disconnect about what they were promised in the west vs what they actually experienced.

left wing liberals and social mainstream media told them that they would be accepted or even worshipped however when they arrived in the west they were treated as dirt.

I am giving curries a more realistic belief about their SMV therefore curries should be thanking me for preventing their depression and giving them the truth.

I am helping curries
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gosick, Deleted member 3556 and 1 other person
Hey dude post your zygo implant b&as again I want some lifefuel
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3556
Thanks Bro for letting know curries their place.
 
ok
DistinctLegalBushsqueaker max 1mb
 

Similar threads

Zayd.
Replies
1
Views
34
Crimx991
Crimx991
evilfoidsstrikeagai
Replies
2
Views
18
evilfoidsstrikeagai
evilfoidsstrikeagai
freakb0b69
Replies
7
Views
36
lilxPajeeT
lilxPajeeT
ilikefish
Replies
32
Views
106
ilikefish
ilikefish
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
1
Views
30
Eldian
Eldian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top