Curries should Latinomaxx 🤌🏻(VIDEO)

If a South Asian can Latinomaxx it would ascend them hard, Latinos are NTmaxxed to shit. The ones I hung out with in college would be partying it out talking about sports, girls, etc. while being enjoyable to be around. While the South Asians I hung out with, 90% would be talking about academics and look like they've don't even know the definition of the word fashion :lul: Rarely ever hung out with other South Asians because of this, they were just boring to be around.

But I feel like only a handful can do it cause the Latinos people think about tend to be on average lighter than South Asians, the kind of lightning that would take rough depigmenting. Plus they generally don't have the death tier eye area that South Asians are known for on here.

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000, KING REIDYZ and currylightskin
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

Look how curry looking he looks like.

Y'all should like mulattoes, latinos as much as possible

Hairmaxx👑

You should always trim your beard, cut your hair every 2 week MAX.

Eyeareamaxx👁

(hoodmaxxing + eyelashemaxxinng + eyebrowmaxxing)

Tattoomaxx with sleeve, chest, back tattoo.💋

But i'll advice y'all to do them on the neck and sleeves.

Teethwhiteningmaxx🦷

Hydrogen Peroxyde 3%

Fashionmaxx👔

Trendy NT CLOTHES !! :

Necklace:

SWAGGY clothes :

Cap/hat:

Earring :

Gymmaxx(with roids)💪

Also NEVER bleach your skin, embrace it, most indians have ideal skin color with a wide range of skintones that permit them to racefraud.🤝✨

Just trying to help my curries brother....🤷🏼

Let’s gooooo, samosa power to the maxxx!!!!!
🇮🇳💪🏾🥸🍛✊🏾🇮🇳

• +1

Hairmaxx👑

Eyeareamaxx👁

Teethwhiteningmaxx🦷

Hydrogen Peroxyde 3%

Fashionmaxx👔

Trendy NT CLOTHES !! :

Necklace:

SWAGGY clothes :

Cap/hat:

Earring :

Gymmaxx(with roids)💪

Also NEVER bleach your skin, embrace it, most indians have ideal skin color with a wide range of skintones that permit them to racefraud.🤝✨

It doesn't work in my country Argentina, women here want white men

• JFL
It doesn't work in my country Argentina, women here want white men
Jfl go to Brazil, Réunion Island, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Republica dominicana.

Their women fog Argentinian women to hell, so dont worry papi

Jfl go to Brazil, Réunion Island, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Republica dominicana.

Their women fog Argentinian women to hell, so dont worry papi
Puerto Rico is a bad idea, there is a lot of European and American tourism, a curry will be mogged by wealthy Chad who goes on vacation

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000
Puerto Rico is a bad idea, there is a lot of European and American tourism, a curry will be mogged by wealthy Chad who goes on vacation
Cope, if he's above average in everyway he can't get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
:feelskek: ascended curry ain't close to chad but he could get women but not the way he wants
He could
@currylightskin is a good candidate

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin and Zylk
This chick is white lmfao just dark skin

Nothing dark about that. It's standard white skin

Ethnics so hell bent on coloring that anything not pasty is dark as shit.

Hairmaxx👑

Eyeareamaxx👁

Teethwhiteningmaxx🦷

Hydrogen Peroxyde 3%

Fashionmaxx👔

Trendy NT CLOTHES !! :

Necklace:

SWAGGY clothes :

Cap/hat:

Earring :

Gymmaxx(with roids)💪

His phentotype is completely off for an indian.

if an indian wants to loook latino they need the right coloring, correct eye orbitals, healthy lip coloring, etc.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and rand anon
His phentotype is completely off for an indian.

if an indian wants to loook latino they need the right coloring, correct eye orbitals, healthy lip coloring, etc.
Ngl, that's true.

The guy look like a native indian with black and white genes that's why he looks like that, basically triracial

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Ngl, that's true.

The guy look like a native indian with black and white genes that's why he looks like that, basically triracial
I will bleachmaxx my way from shitskinned pajeet to spic mutt inshallah :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelshah::feelshah:
2890728 E501BA91 9D36 4D60 931C 0384761707C2

• Love it
I cant believe Indian women get compared to black women lmao, god forbid mulattas lmao
View attachment 1685879View attachment 1685887View attachment 1685882View attachment 1685883View attachment 1685884
View attachment 1685886
View attachment 1685885

@Nobagger
@Umbra
@Korea
@looksmaxxer234
@whiteissuperior
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Gargantuan
i swear curry girls are incapable of having a body like that. Their genetic fat distribution is so fucked that if you see one with a big ass you are basically guaranteed to see her packing at least the same weight in her stomach chub.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Gaia262 and AscendingHero
i swear curry girls are incapable of having a body like that. Their genetic fat distribution is so fucked that if you see one with a big ass you are basically guaranteed to see her packing at least the same weight in her stomach chub.
Over for them. Curries should date out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
curries are subhuman and look nothing like latinos

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and rand anon
Laser depigmentation should work to give me pink lips

I will larp as med :feelsgood::feelsgood:, plus I’d take supps for red undertones

:hnghn::hnghn:Tret will save me :hnghn::hnghn::feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Which supplement ?

• +1
fuck man fuck fuck fuck fuck..... i did go to gym for like 1.5 years but since 2 years im doin nothing man
why ive quit the gym man fuck fuck fuck..... lifefuel motivation video

• +1
Lycopene
still researching though :Comfy::Comfy:

if you're gonna go that route you could look into injecting glutathione and combining it with Lycopene for a more natural look.

Then once youre done with the skin shit u can go for the laser depigmentation for lips like you said. Apply 3 weeks of hydroquinone 4% + tret 0.05+ Fluinolene before the first lip depigmentation surgery to increase results drastically.

Hydro whatever its called is doing to make you look brown pasty and unnatural. Ever see those korean girls with pale white skin and pink lips? Somehow it looks good cuz theyre overdosing that Gluta crap they always use.

• +1
fuck man fuck fuck fuck fuck..... i did go to gym for like 1.5 years but since 2 years im doin nothing man
why ive quit the gym man fuck fuck fuck..... lifefuel motivation video
Go back to the gym or do bodyweight training

Go back to the gym or do bodyweight training
my depressions kicked in 2 years ago and thats why i stopped gymmaxxing.. i didnt have the power and motivation to start again because of depression, i feel like shit/life is worthless with no friends and no female
but i know when i start gymmaxxing, i would feel better and my physique would attract women (my lack of women make me insanely ill because im 30 and just fucked with 4-5 hookers.. never had a gf.... so im 30 and till now i dont know how it feel to be loved)

but bodyweight sounds more doable.. maybe i should start with bodyweight

if you're gonna go that route you could look into injecting glutathione and combining it with Lycopene for a more natural look.

Then once youre done with the skin shit u can go for the laser depigmentation for lips like you said. Apply 3 weeks of hydroquinone 4% + tret 0.05+ Fluinolene before the first lip depigmentation surgery to increase results drastically.

Hydro whatever its called is doing to make you look brown pasty and unnatural. Ever see those korean girls with pale white skin and pink lips? Somehow it looks good cuz theyre overdosing that Gluta crap they always use.

Interesting, k I’ll look into all of this. Thanks for the advice:feelsgood:

Hopefully I become med bvll:ogre: after all these procedures :feelsgood::feelsgood::Comfy:

Legit as fuck, ppl in latam could easily be curries

Hairmaxx👑

Eyeareamaxx👁

Teethwhiteningmaxx🦷

Hydrogen Peroxyde 3%

Fashionmaxx👔

Trendy NT CLOTHES !! :

Necklace:

SWAGGY clothes :

Cap/hat:

Earring :

Gymmaxx(with roids)💪

Latino isn’t a race bitch

TLDR: gymmaxx
That man's chest to waist ratio is Marvel tier

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back