Curries Vs Slavs Vs Brazilians

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
These 3 races seem to be memes for being the dumbest and lowest overall value, but who is the worst?

Curries:
Pros = top tier 0.1% mog the world in terms of true value add and applied IQ; top tier 0.1% mog in looks, basically cos they're not true curries

Cons= disgusting to look at for most part: delusionally cringe; worst culture/diet etc of them all

Brazilians:
Pros = most have good physical genetics due to race mixing and harsh environment; fun people to be around; girls all have big hips, asses, thighs

Cons = dumbest of them all and love making new memes of dumbness; savage in a dumb way; unable to add any real value to the world

Slavs:
Pros = robust frames; Tesla was a slav; foids can be top tier; some guys can ogremaxx

Cons: too many to name largely around meme IQ; shit food

Z

• WTF
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
E

• WTF
R

• WTF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10494 and OOGABOOGA
These 3 races seem to be memes for being the dumbest and lowest overall value, but who is the worst?

Curries:
Pros = top tier 0.1% mog the world in terms of true value add and applied IQ; top tier 0.1% mog in looks, basically cos they're not true curries

Cons= disgusting to look at for most part: delusionally cringe; worst culture/diet etc of them all

Brazilians:
Pros = most have good physical genetics due to race mixing and harsh environment; fun people to be around; girls all have big hips, asses, thighs

Cons = dumbest of them all and love making new memes of dumbness; savage in a dumb way; unable to add any real value to the world

Slavs:
Pros = robust frames; Tesla was a slav; foids can be top tier; some guys can ogremaxx

Cons: too many to name largely around meme IQ; shit food
SHIT FOOD FOR SLAVS WHY MANNN

stop gaslighting my slav bros you nigger faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and amorfati
I'm confused should I be mentioning i'm Russian to foids or is it a failo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Hmm makes sense, though i always ruin it by telling them i grew up in the states
If you’re rich or if you can fraud money, tell girls that a distant relative of yours is part of the Russian mafia

If you’re rich or if you can fraud money, tell girls that a distant relative of yours is part of the Russian mafia
Poorcel but i live with parents who have a really big house. Though its the norm since i grew up in a large scale neighborhood and i feel like girls dont care here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Poorcel but i live with parents who have a really big house. Though its the norm since i grew up in a large scale neighborhood and i feel like girls dont care here
Interesting how all Russians including me don't live in Russia in this forum

Average IQ of Russians is higher then the average IQ in many west European countries
the food is complete shit though that true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back