Curry accent failo - north vs south

WHICH ONE MOGS

• Total voters
.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

I personally find south indian accent sometimes hilarious unless its polished and westernized. north indian accent on other hand just sounds uncanny and if its a hard one i find it hard taking that person seriously. :lul: in my opinion a polished north indian accent would mog.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Erik-Jรณn
accent is cope, a white chad with a Pakistani accent would still slay

• JFL
Reactions: ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ and Deleted member 15827
north indian is like the lite version of the southern one. both have that curry accent

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
north indian is like the lite version of the southern one. both have that curry accent
this - but if i have to listen to someone for 10 hours straight I'd choose north indian accent.

also example of someone who has a polished south indian accent would be sadhguru

There's no Indian accent...

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
south indian sounds like a frog:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

I personally find south indian accent sometimes hilarious unless its polished and westernized. north indian accent on other hand just sounds uncanny and if its a hard one i find it hard taking that person seriously. :lul: in my opinion a polished north indian accent would mog.

South accent sounds better.
south indians are more robust and better looking. Same idea with south/north: spain italy france.

• JFL
South accent sounds better.
south indians are more robust and better looking. Same idea with south/north: spain italy france.
cope.

neither. both want me to commit a hate crime on the person speaking it

• JFL
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 we living rent free for sure now.

Tbh I didn't even know curry accents varied when in English.

Do curry accents vary when they speak hindi?

I'd guess yes because the southern tongue posture is so different to the northern one?

• +1

I'd guess yes because the southern tongue posture is so different to the northern one?
I literally could never tell the difference Jfl, they all sound awful to me. I've heard punjabi fobs talk before and I've wanted to kill myself out of shame.

Thank God I sound like a suburban white kid.

South and North Indian accents sound equally as subhuman. It's funny because Pashtuns don't sound that goofy, neither do Iranians or anything. Honestly gonna say that even Bengalis don't have the bud-bud ding ding accent as we have a different language and different vowels. Dravidians and Northies overemphasize "t" and "d" sounds, try to sound British when they aren't, and other stuff. I have actually been doing some research into this, those who grew up around pajeets sound cringey as fuck, even if they have "good" english skills.

@I actually do know yo bro if you dont mind mind explaining this language/accent thing a bit better for me? apologies, its kinda related to pajeet stuff:forcedsmile: but you did say you found it interesting:Comfy: You also kinda agreed that Bengalis who speak English tend to have an Turkic/middle eastern sounding accent and not pajeet ish because of different vowels and pronounciations.

This guy I just mentioned is actually from Assam, in Northeast India and they speak Assamese which is a language that uses the same script as Bengali.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19948

south accent sounds awful both when they speak in hindi and english.

keep in mind that north indian languages are closer to european languages than to their southern counterpart. south indian languages are completely different in every single way apart from some borrowed words from sanskrit. hence why such a varried and different accent in english

South and North Indian accents sound equally as subhuman. It's funny because Pashtuns don't sound that goofy, neither do Iranians or anything. Honestly gonna say that even Bengalis don't have the bud-bud ding ding accent as we have a different language and different vowels. Dravidians and Northies overemphasize "t" and "d" sounds, try to sound British when they aren't, and other stuff. I have actually been doing some research into this, those who grew up around pajeets sound cringey as fuck, even if they have "good" english skills.

@I actually do know yo bro if you dont mind mind explaining this language/accent thing a bit better for me? apologies, its kinda related to pajeet stuff:forcedsmile: but you did say you found it interesting:Comfy:

This guy I just mentioned is actually from Assam, in Northeast India and they speak Assamese which is a language that uses the same script as Bengali.
Please remove my tag from curry stuff thanks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I literally could never tell the difference Jfl, they all sound awful to me. I've heard punjabi fobs talk before and I've wanted to kill myself out of shame.

Thank God I sound like a suburban white kid.
cope if India was 2 different countries then it would never would have been associated with the awful accent tag since its mostly south indian accent 90% of the time in american pop culture and memes.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Please remove my tag from curry stuff thanks
brutal:feelswah:

was kinda expecting that:lul:

kinda wanted to hear you talk about accents and how mother tongue languages etc effects that and how it leads to the way people speak other languages etc like how you sounded Russian when speaking English cuz you commented on it once
I actually do know assamese guy on bengali accents

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
brutal:feelswah:

was kinda expecting that:lul:

kinda wanted to hear you talk about accents and how mother tongue languages etc effects that and how it leads to the way people speak other languages etc like how you sounded Russian when speaking English
Who's this gaycel i dont know bout?

Southern curry or Northern? Southern slavs or Eastern slavs? West Asians or South-Eastern Asians? Stop this big fat copes, either you are chad or you are not.

• +1
both accents are subhuman.
the guy who made the video is a coping subhuman faggot.

• JFL
Both sound like utter trash even compared to native English speakers

But the South seems harder Rs and Ts