Curry and chad cant go in the same sentence

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
Curry and chad cant go in the same sentence, theyre polar opposites

the biggest death sentence by far is being curry. Id rather be a 3 psl white guy than a 6 psl curry simply cause id have way more potential to looksmaxx

even this guy who is often considered the best looking man out of the 1 billion curries in the world, would no doubt literally be invisible at an american college campus

this pheno repulses women. Its no wonder this site is so infested with curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 2426, onnysk and 8 others
Cope curries can be chads.

@Zygos4Life uncle is the only outlier ive ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 2426
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBoy, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
That dude looks white, he would do alright as long as he told no one he was Indian

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Rent free

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, BigBoy and Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Raax, Deleted member 2426, rockndogs and 5 others
That dude looks white, he would do alright as long as he told no one he was Indian
This shows the only way you can escape the curry death sentence pill is by larping as white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Averagecel, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
he doesnt look white
I think he could easily pass for white to most normies. All his features are European and he has pale skin. I'm squinting over the photo for a curry giveaway and I can't find shit.

He doesnt look white imo.
Curries are a seperate race.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Raax and Deleted member 685
@FatJattMofo defend your people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, rockndogs, hebbewem and 1 other person
Curry and Chad
are synonyms

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Averagecel, BigBoy and 6 others
Only because of phenotype. Curries are some of the most high T big boned guys there are

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and AbandonShip
Only because of phenotype. Curries are some of the most high T big boned guys there are
>curry
>high T
Pick one

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs
my ex best friend is from sri lanka, rly fucking brown (like a nigga), had a wide nose and really fucked up teeth while being 5‘9“ and his family being on hartz 4 (social money from government) and he still slayed hard. he was in a hospital cuz of some surgery and made out with some hot blonde girl in the next room. he also never had problems getting gf‘s and got called ugly often.
his dick wasnt big either he showed me a pic of his dick in a girls mouth lmao (big girth small lenght). idk how he did it tbh but he was extremly NT like he had so many friends and girlfriends

• Hmm...
Reactions: diggbicc
I think he could easily pass for white to most normies. All his features are European and he has pale skin. I'm squinting over the photo for a curry giveaway and I can't find shit.
man. stop looking it at feature by feature. it doesnt matter

ive seen him in motion cuz pex was spamming his videos and he looks dead-on ethnic

ive seen him in motion cuz pex was spamming his videos and he looks dead-on ethnic
I'm asking about features because I'm curious. What gives this dude away as an ethnic?

They are though. There was a study where they measured T levels
Its the senstivity to T that matters. Not T itself
Most indians are ugly af. But oncw in a while you see a gigachad.

They are though. There was a study where they measured T levels
That explains a lot about the center of the earth inhibition

that cuck isnt even close to epitome of Indian idiot. keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Raax, Deleted member 2426, Zeta ascended and 2 others
my ex best friend is from sri lanka, rly fucking brown (like a nigga), had a wide nose and really fucked up teeth while being 5‘9“ and his family being on hartz 4 (social money from government) and he still slayed hard. he was in a hospital cuz of some surgery and made out with some hot blonde girl in the next room. he also never had problems getting gf‘s and got called ugly often.
his dick wasnt big either he showed me a pic of his dick in a girls mouth lmao (big girth small lenght). idk how he did it tbh but he was extremly NT like he had so many friends and girlfriends
Just be @buflek's best friend from Sri Lanka theory

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
i agree

this is the epitome of indian
View attachment 192012
K4

COPE even this prey eyed Kalash man mogs you to death. keep using bollywood actors like it represents all of our ethnic groups and keep looking retarded you abused dog.

until you answer @LordNorwood I can't take you seriously in this matter

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LordNorwood
View attachment 192014

COPE even this prey eyed Kalash man mogs you to death. keep using bollywood actors like it represents all of our ethnic groups and keep looking retarded you abused dog.
So youre claiming this guy to be the epitome of indian?

showing me a pic of some bug eyed low class little prey who would have western women cross the street from him in disgust?

hes literally deformed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, AbandonShip and FatJattMofo
So youre claiming this guy to be the epitome of indian?

showing me a pic of some bug eyed low class little prey who would have western women cross the street from him in disgust?
"low class" you are one to talk . keep worshipping the european cock y.
he isnt the epitome of Indian. he just an example as INdians can be anything within the Caucasoid racial facial type and coloring. we are more diverse than pajeet from mumbai
im saying he mogs most bollywood actors too. just a random man. just proves how much bollywood is proof of nothing. and how clueless you are

"low class" you are one to talk . keep worshipping the european cock y.
he isnt the epitome of Indian. he just an example as INdians can be anything within the Caucasoid racial facial type and coloring. we are more diverse than pajeet from mumbai
The autism is off the charts with this one...

alright buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night

but just know for the next time that when a girl gives you a look of disgust, its because youre curry

• +1
Reactions: john2 and rockndogs
The autism is off the charts with this one...

alright buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night

but just know for the next time that when a girl gives you a look of disgust, its because youre curry
you cant even deny what I said. nice reply
Fuck man come the fuck on
nah it probably is pheno. coloring actually. if albino Indians and the ones with naturally white skin can pass as european then somethinges suspicous with him and skin color

Youre literally trying to convince me that curries are good looking

why would i even bother trying to argue with that when i know for a fact thats factually incorrect?

thats like you trying to argue with me that the sky is red

all my in real life experiences have pointed to the fact that theyre the lowest smv males by far. Curries are literally a meme

its a wrap if youre curry, never forget this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, rockndogs, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
Youre literally trying to convince me that curries are good looking

why would i even bother trying to argue with that when i know for a fact thats factually incorrect?

thats like you trying to argue with me that the sky is red

all my in real life experiences have pointed to the fact that theyre the lowest smv males by far. Curries are literally a meme

its a wrap if youre curry, accept thus
retard still cant prove me wrong. keep crying you subhuman shitstain.

Saying Indian chad is like saying healthy cancer patient

it is just impossible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Averagecel, BigBoy and 6 others
Curry and chad cant go in the same sentence, theyre polar opposites

the biggest death sentence by far is being curry. Id rather be a 3 psl white guy than a 6 psl curry simply cause id have way more potential to looksmaxx

even this guy who is often considered the best looking man out of the 1 billion curries in the world, would no doubt literally be invisible at an american college campus
View attachment 191999

this pheno repulses women. Its no wonder this site is so infested with curries
Very well said indeed. I can see this post was made by one of my associates just by visualizing how it was redacted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701

nah it probably is pheno. coloring actually. if albino Indians and the ones with naturally white skin can pass as european then somethinges suspicous with him and skin color
The dude's skin is pale. He's paler than most Meds. If you showed normal people a picture of this guy I refuse to believe any of them would be able to dead-peg him as a curry, and most would probably think he was white. Below is a picture of a random Italian guy:
young-handsome-man-doing-typical-260nw-1089623678.jpg

(tag was literally "young handsome italian man" JFL) this dude looks more ethnic than the OP, if you flashed this pic at me I honestly would have guessed Middle Eastern.
More Italians:
Italian-Tenors-for-slider-REVISED.jpg

Notice second from the back.
Salvini:
salvini.jpg

What actually happens is this: imagine you're a PSL autist. You devote at least a couple hours a day to scrutinizing images of human faces and phenotypes. Its been proven through pyschological studies (and is also completely intuitive) that the more experience you have comparing slight gradients the better you get at distinguishing between them. There are African peoples who can distinguish between like 50 more slight shades of green than Westerners or some shit just due to the brain's remarkable capacity to do this.
An excellent example of this effect is Ashkenazi Jews, who are notorious for being able to blend into white societies. A /pol/ user or SFcel or even people on here can probably snipe a Jew with remarkable accuracy due to being exceedingly familiar with the cues to look for - and those cues can actually be described. The average person however, cannot do this. Most - but not all - Ashkenazi Jews are interpreted by the average white person as white.
So you're a PSL autist who has also probably seen an insane amount of curry phenotypes compared to the average bluepilled normie. (Many of these courtesy of yourself @FatJattMofo ) you've gotten really good at distinguishing phenotypes. You make a fallacy - you assume every normal person also has your heuristic. Then you also probably make fallacy 2 - you knew a middle-ground phenotype (like the OP's) was curry before even examining the picture, and then you make up qualities that "point" you in the conclusion you already knew.
I honestly doubt that on a naked examination even most PSLers could pinpoint the OP pic as curry unless told. But if I'm wrong I'd love to know what tipped them off. Racial phenotypes is one of my top interests so the information would be highly useful.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and FatJattMofo
Its the senstivity to T that matters. Not T itself
Most indians are ugly af. But oncw in a while you see a gigachad.
They both matter. People sensitive to it just have an easier case

The dude's skin is pale. He's paler than most Meds. If you showed normal people a picture of this guy I refuse to believe any of them would be able to dead-peg him as a curry, and most would probably think he was white. Below is a picture of a random Italian guy:

(tag was literally "young handsome italian man" JFL) this dude looks more ethnic than the OP, if you flashed this pic at me I honestly would have guessed Middle Eastern.
More Italians:

Salvini:
salvini.jpg

What actually happens is this: imagine you're a PSL autist. You devote at least a couple hours a day to scrutinizing images of human faces and phenotypes. Its been proven through pyschological studies (and is also completely intuitive) that the more experience you have comparing slight gradients the better you get at distinguishing between them. There are African peoples who can distinguish between like 50 more slight shades of green than Westerners or some shit just due to the brain's remarkable capacity to do this.
An excellent example of this effect is Ashkenazi Jews, who are notorious for being able to blend into white societies. A /pol/ user or SFcel or even people on here can probably snipe a Jew with remarkable accuracy due to being exceedingly familiar with the cues to look for - and those cues can actually be described. The average person however, cannot do this. Most - but not all - Ashkenazi Jews are interpreted by the average white person as white.
So you're a PSL autist who has also probably seen an insane amount of curry phenotypes compared to the average bluepilled normie. (Many of these courtesy of yourself @FatJattMofo ) you've gotten really good at distinguishing phenotypes. You make a fallacy - you assume every normal person also has your heuristic. Then you also probably make fallacy 2 - you knew a middle-ground phenotype (like the OP's) was curry before even examining the picture, and then you make up qualities that "point" you in the conclusion you already knew.
I honestly doubt that on a naked examination even most PSLers could pinpoint the OP pic as curry unless told. But if I'm wrong I'd love to know what tipped them off. Racial phenotypes is one of my top interests so the information would be highly useful.
what the fuck did i just read

More Italians:

Salvini:
salvini.jpg

the fuck. I didnt even read anything before I saw the first pic and I thought he was Indian

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
They both matter. People sensitive to it just have an easier case
Doesnt matter indians are sub humans. Why are we even debating this fact?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2426

More Italians:

Salvini:
salvini.jpg

I didnt read

but i will say one thing

Its a well known fact most curries in bollywood bleach their skin

why?
to appear more white

the self hate is real, and rightly so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and rockndogs
BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
I didnt read

but i will say one thing

why?
to appear more white

the self hate is real, and rightly sk
Water
Sky
none of that is deniable
Also my post was at @FatJattMofo , I really don't give a shit if you or @cocainecowboy read it or not tbh. If anyone is down to legit talk about this, sweet, if not whatever. I usually get a good convo out of FatJatt alone.

I didnt read

but i will say one thing

why?
to appear more white

the self hate is real, and rightly so
its because its more attractive. its a more attractive thing to be lighter than dark brown. ive already proven this

This guy will mog most white people to mars if we forget the racial bias

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 25
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 2486
I thought he was Iranian

Explain where I'm wrong
dude i dont really care. i cant change my instinct JFL. its not just the color of your skin. its your harmony thats ethnic too.

albino ethnics still looks ethnic

melatonan overdosed white still looks white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 3701

More Italians:

Salvini:
salvini.jpg

im honestly dont think they would. I made a thread like this before tbh.

this guy? gues where he is from?