Curry and chad cant go in the same sentence

I wish i was a pure west african nigger

unfortunately i am a golden skinned mulatto med *still ideal*

cringe at your smelly faeces coloured self thinking youre superior to anyone

Literally the user @Dante1 in one post

You are very blessed to be a 6ft golden skinned maghrebi, brother

never forget this
View attachment 192052
You are literally a low iq nigger slave. If i met you irl i would bully you to suicide
This is what happens to niggers like you here

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Your joking right?
That is a Kalash valley guy.
Many Pashtuns look like this facially because of Alexander the Great(European) passing by and breeding with local women and some of his soldiers settled in those regions.
He went all the way up till Jehlum(Pakistan Punjab)

Indians DO NOT
I REPEAT DO NOT LOOK LIKE KALASH GUY
The average Indian has weird blocky features facially,
Punjabi’s and other North Indians are lighter skinned but they still have blocky features more often than not.
Kalash phenotype does not exist among Punjabis, even the guy on your dp is an Afghan Pashtun soldier. That phenotype exists Among Pashtuns(Various types of Pashtuns exists, Pashtuns living closer to Punjab and in India are not pure, they have interbred with locals and destroyed their genetics)
stop going on a fucking tantrum "blocky" features is exactly what the kalash have you mog its called CHAD BONES.

Jatts and all punjabis have a chance to have that pheno or ligher sure its rare but im not gonna let you act like I dont exist or im not punjabi jfl.

Kalash + Pashtun = Indid. by geno and pheno .

the kalash dont have european dna the greek myth is just that A MYTH.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
You are literally a low iq nigger slave. If i met you irl i would bully you to suicide

Youre a 5’8 indian.

the discussion stops there

Whoa, whoa. Cool it with the hard r remarks.

Youre a 5’8 indian.

the discussion stops there
5'10" mate. And i'd rather be a 5'2 indian than a 6'5" nigger.
Your race is low iq and only good for slave work.
Africans had to import an indian economist jfl. Niggers can't even run economy

• +1
stop going on a fucking tantrum "blocky" features is exactly what the kalash have you mog its called CHAD BONES.

Jatts and all punjabis have a chance to have that pheno or ligher sure its rare but im not gonna let you act like I dont exist or im not punjabi jfl.

I don't think we even know for sure what the Macedonians were in accordance with our own ethnic classes today, but I could be wrong.

Whoa, whoa. Cool it with the hard r remarks.
So they can all call me all kinds of racial slurs abd i can't even use tge word nigger.
Fuck these asswipes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and LordNorwood
So they can all call me all kinds of racial slurs abd i can't even use tge word nigger.
Fuck these asswipes
If the word curry is getting to you we'll stop using it bro. Didn't know it hit you like that :feelsbadman:
Right guys?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and AbandonShip
If the word curry is getting to you we'll stop using it bro. Didn't know it hit you like that :feelsbadman:
Right guys?
Curry, streetshitter and what not.
Idc. I'll call these sub humans niggers because thats what they are.
F

• +1
I don't think we even know for sure what the Macedonians were in accordance with our own ethnic classes today, but I could be wrong.
north greek nO? some were from other places but one thing still stands kalash have the same fucking components just more of the Aryan than the average Indian. its like europe med vs nerdic nerdics have more Aryan and med has more farmer dna.

Damn, can someone say BLEACHED? Or maybe ALEXANDER'D? Idk what to label this theory

Caged hard at the @Dante1 joke ngl

It’s a fact lol

Alexander did come till Jehlum
Pashtuns only look closer to European because of their ancestors being raped by the the army of Alexander.

even the KALASH PEOPLE you’re talking about literally follow Ancient Greek traditions,
Even the hats they’re wearing in the pic u posted of them is called pakol(Ancient Macedonian hat)

The lighter skinned Punjabi’s and North Indians only exist because those European blooded Pashtuns eventually came and conquered them and bred with them(durrani empire, khajli empire)
not a single Indian from India looks close to Pashtuns facially, not one.

Most Punjabi’s have brownish skin and long thick skinned noses and bug eyes.

EDIT:
I am in no way attacking you or your race bro or throwing a tantrum
I am just sharing what I have researched in the past

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Right guys?
and its not from the macedonians cuz they were not aryan. this is why they are indid. only till you get to bolochs and tajiks does the almost pure indid component thing break and go into turkic and iranian

north greek nO? some were from other places but one thing still stands kalash have the same fucking components just more of the Aryan than the average Indian. its like europe med vs nerdic nerdics have more Aryan and med has more farmer dna.
Yeah but I mean what we consider ethnic classes today. The eternal Western question is "was X person white or not". Obviously there is no fucking way to know for sure, but the Alexander Mosaic makes him look pretty goddamn Med, and it's generally considered our best source.
and its not from the macedonians cuz they were not aryan. this is why they are indid. only till you get to bolochs and tajiks does the almost pure indid component thing break and go into turkic and iranian
Historical Greeks, based on critical mythic interpretation, were most likely a mix between some Semitic people and some Aryan people. If you're interested read Robert Graves' book on this subject. Fascinating stuff and he lays out a very compelling case.

It’s a fact lol
Pashtuns only look closer to European because of their ancestors being raped by the the army of Alexander.
The lighter skinned Punjabi’s and North Indians only exist because those lighter skinned Pashtuns eventually came and conquered them and bred with them.
not a single Indian from India looks close to Pashtuns facially, especially the ones living In the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region.

It’s a fact lol

even the KALASH PEOPLE you’re talking about literally follow Ancient Greek traditions,
Even the hats they’re wearing in the pic u posted of them is called pakol(Ancient Macedonian hat)

The lighter skinned Punjabi’s and North Indians only exist because those European blooded Pashtuns eventually came and conquered them and bred with them(durrani empire, khajli empire)

cope more you paki scum legit dna proves im right . all you are saying is that alexander came to the area. if there is not a dna component then THERE IS NO ANCESTRY HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

Pashtuns didnt breed with punjabis after the areas were seperated and they for sure were not conquered and raped either jfl .

Pashtuns are just more Aryan than average indians . the original Aryans gave them their skin color. Indians are Caucasoid so thats the only fucking genetic difference between us and Europeans in phenotype for the most part

"not a single Indian looks close to pashtuns" retarded cope I know many Indians who look similar @TRUE_CEL probably does too you ignorant cunt.
It’s a fact lol

EDIT:
sure sounds like it mate. especially when you accuse us of being conqured to cope for the fact that our lands were never conqured for long by them and we were not raped by their armies as the dna evidence proves.
Yeah but I mean what we consider ethnic classes today. The eternal Western question is "was X person white or not". Obviously there is no fucking way to know for sure, but the Alexander Mosaic makes him look pretty goddamn Med, and it's generally considered our best source.

Historical Greeks, based on critical mythic interpretation, were most likely a mix between some Semitic people and some Aryan people. If you're interested read Robert Graves' book on this subject. Fascinating stuff and he lays out a very compelling case.
yea he was med
It’s a fact lol

EDIT:
doesnt matter about what most punjabis have I care about what I have and my famiily haves for proof
"bug eyes" are enviromental

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s a fact lol

EDIT:
This doesn't jive with what I've researched, would you mind sharing some links?
Sorry you're getting flamed tensions are a bit high lol

cope more you paki scum legit dna proves im right . all you are saying is that alexander came to the area. if there is not a dna component then THERE IS NO ANCESTRY HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

Pashtuns didnt breed with punjabis after the areas were seperated and they for sure were not conquered and raped either jfl .

Pashtuns are just more Aryan the original Aryans gave them their skin color. Indians are causoid so thats the only fucking genetic difference between us and europeans in phenotype for the most part

"not a single Indain looks close to pashtuns" retarded cope I know many Indians who look similiar @TRUE_CEL probably does too you ignorant cunt.
First of all
I ain’t attacking you, so I am sorry if that’s how I came off
And
I personally went to Pak
I have seen many mixed Pashtuns(half Punjabi), they have the hrithik roshan type face,
And those half punjabi Pashtuns speak HINDKO, they’re literally viewed by the Pashtuns Living closer to Pak Afghan border as impure,
I m speaking based on what I have observed.
I have yet to see a true Kalash looking Punjabi from India or even in Pakistan Punjab.
Kalash look is extremely rare for people living in India and the people in Pakistan living close to Indian border.
Many Punjabi’s around Rawalpindi had shit height(165-174cm) and were brown to dark skinned whereas when i went into Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region(up till Balakot, mainly gojri people live here, these guys have facially structure of Pashtuns slightly), i noticed thicker taller boned people(178cm-188cm+) and more people with lighter eyes

No such thing as “original aryans who were white as milk”
that is a fake Hindu nationalistic bullshit.

Last edited:
  • +1
First of all
I ain’t attacking you, so I am sorry if that’s how I came off
And
I personally went to Pak
I have seen many mixed Pashtuns(half Punjabi), they have the hrithik roshan type face,
And those half punjabi Pashtuns speak HINDKO, they’re literally viewed by the Pashtuns Living closer to Pak Afghan border as impure,
I m speaking based on what I have observed.
I have yet to see a true Kalash looking Punjabi from India or even in Pakistan Punjab.
Kalash look is extremely rare for people living in India and the people in Pakistan living close to Indian border.

No such thing as “original aryans who were white as milk”
that is a fake Hindu nationalistic bullshit.
its just pretty offensive when someone tries to say you and your ethnic relatives are rapbabies when theere were very white skinned blonde aryans that visted and mixed with the orignal inhabitants of India look up the sinthasta culture and the andronovo.

once again these are anecdotes. Punjabis on average are not far of from gujjars and the surrounding areas so it makes sense for you to think that but you need to realise in this whole dna web there are different admixtures and phenotypes by FAMILY not exactly region and caste as an absolute. just because me and my mom are very light skinned doesnt mean we are Pasthuns. but it means we re Jatts who keppt more Aryan Dna as ive said Scythians and Aryans were actually confirmed to mix unlike Macedonians.
it is extremely rare. but it still exists
tbf what I said is also anecdotal but im trying to say it can go all the ways cuz its a diverse country

• +1
its just pretty offensive when someone tries to say you and your ethnic relatives are rapbabies when theere were very white skinned blonde aryans that visted and mixed with the orignal inhabitants of India look up the sinthasta culture and the andronovo.

once again these are anecdotes. Punjabis on average are not far of from gujjars and the surrounding areas so it makes sense for you to think that but you need to realise in this whole dna web there are different admixtures and phenotypes by FAMILY not exactly region and caste as an absolute. just because me and my mom are very light skinned doesnt mean we are Pasthuns. but it means we re Jatts who keppt more Aryan Dna as ive said Scythians and Aryans were actually confirmed to mix unlike Macedonians.
it is extremely rare. but it still exists
tbf what I said is also anecdotal but im trying to say it can go all the ways cuz its a diverse country
Everyone is a rape baby if you go back far enough tbh
Also I thought Scythians were Aryan?

different group different time. they were "iranian" not iranian iranian but the iranian "aryans" that went to iran. if yknow what I mean
true but no point exagurating the "rape". Pashtun peoples and Punjabis were living quite connected and probably peacfully for a long time. any admixture is probably not fucking rape

• +1
different group different time. they were "iranian" not iranian iranian but the iranian "aryans" that went to iran. if yknow what I mean
Yeah that's what I thought.
Scythians go to Iran and mix with Elamites
Some of the resulting peoples go to India and mix with Dravidians
All peoples consider themselves Aryan minus the Dravidians
Very very loose but my rough understanding in a nutshell

E8A11C96 7B21 441E AFE6 21EE440161BB

giphy.gif

• JFL
and like I said. any similarities also doesnt have to be admixture from them

• +1
Yeah that's what I thought.
Scythians go to Iran and mix with Elamites
Some of the resulting peoples go to India and mix with Dravidians
All peoples consider themselves Aryan minus the Dravidians
Very very loose but my rough understanding in a nutshell
nonono it wastn them
basically there was an aryan culture. they split into indo aryand and aryan iranian the aryan iranians go to iran and the indo aryans go to india.

then some time later the iranians that didnt migrate from their culture in the steppes formed a scythian culture with many different "types of scythians" basically they wrere called something else by surrounding peoples and had some genetic distance but were still aryan as in indo european ancestry.

some went to the slavic areas. some went to the Caucasus and then some went to iran then india.

• +1
and like I said. any similarities also doesnt have to be admixture from them
Yeah, a great example is similarity between some Hispanics and some Middle Easterns. It's kind of like the concept of a homology in biology. Actually that's literally what it is.
nonono it wastn them
basically there was an aryan culture. they split into indo aryand and aryan iranian the aryan iranians go to iran and the indo aryans go to india.

then some time later the iranians that didnt migrate from their culture in the steppes formed a scythian culture with many different "types of scythians" basically they wrere called something else by surrounding peoples and had some genetic distance but were still aryan as in indo european ancestry.

some went to the slavic areas. some went to the Caucasus and then some went to iran then india.
Interesting. Close to my understanding but not quite the same.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Yeah, a great example is similarity between some Hispanics and some Middle Easterns. It's kind of like the concept of a homology in biology. Actually that's literally what it is.

homology. just searched it up and yea thats it.

yea. there was a sort of "second wave" the Scythians were quite different tho. im almost sure the dothraki from got were based of them ultra high testosterone horse riding aryans

• +1
homology. just searched it up and yea thats it.

yea. there was a sort of "second wave" the Scythians were quite different tho. im almost sure the dothraki from got were based of them ultra high testosterone horse riding aryans
I thought the same haha, Dothraki charging scenes could be the Persians storming Babylon. The whole reason the Persian empire was so dominant is because they were pretty much the only organized warriors riding horses in their day.

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I thought the same haha, Dothraki charging scenes could be the Persians storming Babylon. The whole reason the Persian empire was so dominant is because they were pretty much the only organized warriors riding horses in their day.

• +1
Aryans were about their horses. IIRC they were the ones who introduced horses to Europe.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and LordNorwood
Curry, streetshitter and what not.
Idc. I'll call these sub humans niggers because thats what they are.
F
"I'll fight racism with racism" :feelskek: don't be retarded, you make us curries look bad
"not a single Indian looks close to pashtuns" retarded cope I know many Indians who look similar @TRUE_CEL probably does too you ignorant cunt.
I don't know any Indians aside from Sikhs and lower caste Hindus.
To OP: JFL at this cucked thread. I know two Curry Chaddams that mog the shit out of this forum and by default you. Stop projecting your self-hating ethnic beliefs onto others on here. Jfl at how fragile you must be knowing you are getting mogged to death by curries. Yesterday I saw a curry version of O'pry, looked just like him but w/ curry coloring. It was funny to see but even he mogs your ass :feelskek: