Curry Aryan vs cumskin ( me vs NOTCHADRIP)

Who mogs

• NOTCHADRIP

• RabidRosaries

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Me 6'2

Not leanmaxed yet

PSX 20220401 235058

PSX 20220209 182217

NOTCHADRIP

2825619 20220329 163017
2825614 20220404 184153

@volcelfatcel @koalendo @Korea @Anchor_Ship @Podunk @currylightskin @CurrycelManlet @Siberia_ @astatine @Vermilioncore @Anstrum95 @Zer0/∞ @inferiorpispot234 @Madhate @JamesHowlett

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and currylightskin
I think he pheno mogs you. You could look better if you glutathione max. I think you have a caucasian skull

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18045
Dude You're a Tamilian right? Be proud of dravidian race

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Both are Aryan moggers. (y)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 15827
Dude You're a Tamilian right? Be proud of dravidian race
How tf am I dravid witn this skin even after two years of continuous full body tan ignore the fat face I was fat

IMG 20220403 180011 767

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
I think he pheno mogs you. You could look better if you glutathione max. I think you have a caucasian skull
There is no pheno mog it's a Jew scam. Just don't be black every other colour is ok 👍 FWIW I am bleachmaxing rn but only to become light brown not white

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
There is no pheno mog it's a Jew scam. Just don't be black every other colour is ok 👍 FWIW I am bleachmaxing rn but only to become light brown not white
Just don't be black theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Over for both of you, skinny fat and zero self-care

• Ugh..

2147154_TTJy6WDl.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Looks234, Deleted member 14160 and 4 others
Dude it's not about skin color. It's about your heritage, language and history. Be proud of it
I do not like my background, my origins , where I come from- it does not concern me. Look at me what does it do for me other than handicap me?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24156, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 18340 and 1 other person
Make him light brown and give him beard or stubble
still would look way better white
You are the most retarded user on this site btw if that's u on ur dp u look like a disgusting dwarf
ur just angry that im not one of these indians that circle jerk with you and call you good looking and say pheno doesnt matter

still would look way better white

ur just angry that im not one of these indians that circle jerk with you and call you good looking and say pheno doesnt matter
No I genuinely get disgusted by ur dp and ur little smug replies that is supposed to be high iq from your perspective but just makes us all cringe

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
No I genuinely get disgusted by ur dp and ur little smug replies that is supposed to be high iq from your perspective but just makes us all cringe
jfl thats literally opposite of me u delusional hindu. u just dont like me cause i say you're low tier normie, which u are

jfl thats literally opposite of me u delusional hindu. u just dont like me cause i say you're low tier normie, which u are
Cope I mog ur manlet ass

i mog both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 15827
Jfl @ these cumskin copers voting for the other guy to make themselves feel better

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
ur losing a mog battle to a normie 5/10 yet somehow u think ur higher than average looking jfl
Because of copers like u whose only wildcard is curries suck and muh whiteskin cope. Ur a manlet incel btw y u talkin

Because of copers like u whose only wildcard is curries suck and muh whiteskin cope. Ur a manlet incel btw y u talkin
there are more curries here (u tagged all of india) than white people im mirin ur iq

• +1
NOTCHADRIP would have better appeal in the west, his only major downside is jaw width.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
NOTCHADRIP would have better appeal in the west, his only major downside is jaw width.
Why is this site focused on the West? I have had cumskins like him in my school and no girl batted an eye. I have got IOIs from MTBS in hs but just aspie to follow through

• JFL
Contrast theory Curries and rice both have dark eyes and dark hair so pale skin would mog on both unlike on white with their ligther elements.

Contrast theory Curries and rice both have dark eyes and dark hair so pale skin would mog on both unlike on white with their ligther elements.
Is this pale for curry
IMG 20220403 180011 767

there are more curries here (u tagged all of india) than white people im mirin ur iq
Literally just 3 are curry and @inferiorpispot234 hates me. Please stfu u dumb Manlet incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Why is this site focused on the West? I have had cumskins like him in my school and no girl batted an eye. I have got IOIs from MTBS in hs but just aspie to follow through
For ethnics it’s hard to establish appeal through just pics. I’m in the same boat as you wherein from pics people might not see it but I get called attractive and get IOI’s from white girls. My attraction mainly comes from jaw/stubble combo though

For ethnics it’s hard to establish appeal through just pics. I’m in the same boat as you wherein from pics people might not see it but I get called attractive and get IOI’s from white girls. My attraction mainly comes from jaw/stubble combo though
yea man irl i get so much attraction but almost none in pics. Maybe because of the height irl but i also think i look more attractive irl than in pics-im not photogenic

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Confirmed: Aryans mog cumskins

• Love it
my vote is for ya, you mog hard

• Love it
Both a bit ugly tbh but both mog me, funny innit

• +1
  • JFL
@RabidRosaries mogs because he is brahmin

• Love it
Yeah. NOTCHADRIP is in a much better position than the Indian. The other guy looks like a street shitter. But he gets rated LTN-Normie JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 15827
Why do you tilt your head and fraud with lighting? Take a straight pic in normal lighting.

But yeah. You are definitely in the unattractive category. Mostly due to eye area and mouth as well as pheno.

You should get off this website and focus on acquiring money/status. Hard looksmaxxing won't benefit you much.

• JFL
Why do you tilt your head and fraud with lighting? Take a straight pic in normal lighting.

But yeah. You are definitely in the unattractive category. Mostly due to eye area and mouth as well as pheno.

You should get off this website and focus on acquiring money/status. Hard looksmaxxing won't benefit you much.
Cope I mog u so hard Paki pig

I disagree. He is frauding his pics heavily in case you haven't noticed. Squinting hard, tilting the camera and using lighting to hide his pheno. He probably looks a lot worse IRL. Same for most users here.

• JFL
Cope I mog u so hard Paki pig
Come on dude. Do you genuinely believe you will be able to attract women purely based on your looks? You could always look better but you are not going to be anything based on looks. I am sorry. You could spend all your time looksmaxxing and it would hardly do anything for your appeal to women.

• JFL
Come on dude. Do you genuinely believe you will be able to attract women purely based on your looks? You could always look better but you are not going to be anything based on looks. I am sorry. You could spend all your time looksmaxxing and it would hardly do anything for your appeal to women.
Omfg did my pics actually make you that insecure 🤣🤣 don't worry I'm sure your whore paki mom will arrange marriage max for u.

Omfg did my pics actually make you that insecure 🤣🤣 don't worry I'm sure your whore paki mom will arrange marriage max for u.
Dude. You post your pics here and ask for our opinion. What do you expect us to do? Tell you you mog Gandy?

I am just stating my opinion unfiltered. You can looksmax of course but tbh it won't change anything in terms of how people treat you. You can get women but never through your looks.

Dude. You post your pics here and ask for our opinion. What do you expect us to do? Tell you you mog Gandy?

I am just stating my opinion unfiltered. You can looksmax of course but tbh it won't change anything in terms of how people treat you. You can get women but never through your looks.
That's p surprising since I get rated HTN/ Chadpreet lite by an unbiased WESTERN user who doesn't hate me like most of this forum does and I'm also secure in my looks since I actually get attraction irl from MTB/ HTB. But no I'm supposed to take some paki dog's opinion seriously who feels insecure that people like me exist 🤣🤣 lol ok

That's p surprising since I get rated HTN/ Chadpreet lite by an unbiased WESTERN user who doesn't hate me like most of this forum does and I'm also secure in my looks since I actually get attraction irl from MTB/ HTB. But no I'm supposed to take some paki dog's opinion seriously who feels insecure that people like me exist 🤣🤣 lol ok
Nigga. There are bad raters on this site you know. Even I have one user call me chadlite but I am nowhere close to that level.

Most of the good raters here like @Korea don't rate you higher than LTN and that is not taking into account your pheno/appeal.

The LTN ratings are also based on your squintfrauded/anglefrauded/lightfrauded pics. You probably look a lot worse IRL.

But go ahead. Continue thinking you mog Gandy. You will realize soon when you still do shit with foids that I was right.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Nigga. There are bad raters on this site you know. Even I have one user call me chadlite but I am nowhere close to that level.

Most of the good raters here like @Korea don't rate you higher than LTN and that is not taking into account your pheno/appeal.

The LTN ratings are also based on your squintfrauded/anglefrauded/lightfrauded pics. You probably look a lot worse IRL.

But go ahead. Continue thinking you mog Gandy. You will realize soon when you still do shit with foids that I was right.
Bro ik Korea since I arrived here we have beef and call each other names.

Do u seriously think you are in a position to rate people when you look like this:
2661656 1640552488513

I'm literally a foot taller than you and look like this:

IMG 20220406 003540 762
IMG 20220405 185013 553

Jfl come on man stop the cope. Don't envy people try to looksmax yourself or better yet Take your own advice and try to career and arrange marriage max. Stop watching motivational fight club videos and coping on this site . I'm literally cucked by excess body fat and lens distortion by my shit redmi note 8 and I still gigamog you and most people on this site. Literally acted narcy for a bit and people thought I was like Ravi and always cucked me in mog battles for the laughs.

When I actually got rated I've been rated Chadpreet lite in india and MTN/ HTN in the west. I can literally send u screenshots in dm so stop the cope and stop bumping this shit mog battle bruh!!

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
Fucking cope, this forum is majority whitecel:lul:
Psl forum demographics countries
Demography of PSL Lookism Looksmax forums 2

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Johanjohan and Deleted member 15827
All the whitecels will vote for the white guy too to affirm their JBW bs. Useless to even be here retarded fuckin site
I have nothing against you or the white user tbh both of you are on the same level of attractiveness IMO

Yeah you're probably right. White users will vote for the white guy and then they'll be like "omg JBW theory is so right :soy::soy::soy:". Cringe ngl:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Johanjohan