Curry Aryan vs cumskin ( me vs NOTCHADRIP)

Who mogs

• NOTCHADRIP

• RabidRosaries

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have nothing against you or the white user tbh both of you are on the same level of attractiveness IMO

Yeah you're probably right. White users will vote for the white guy and then they'll be like "omg JBW theory is so right :soy::soy::soy:". Cringe ngl:forcedsmile:
How same bro I mog him hard and I'm fat and cucked by my redmi note 8 no friends to take good pics either

IMG 20220401 162919 514

IMG 20220405 185013 553
IMG 20220406 003540 762

You guys are on a similar level, bro. SIMILAR. That's also taking into account your Tamil South Indian phenotype. You and that whtie guy don't look ugly rest assured
Bruh look at the white guy jaw man this is cope. But my phone cucks me for sure literally drops 1 psl imo. I'll try better pics with friends phone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
You guys are on a similar level, bro. SIMILAR. That's also taking into account your Tamil South Indian phenotype. You and that whtie guy don't look ugly rest assured
Theres no way bro I mog him. I literally have cheekbones and decent jaw and smooth af skin irl. Ig you'll have to take my word for it but I literally mog him so hard idk y u guys pheno cope. A couple months of tret and detan and I'll get pretty white

Theres no way bro I mog him. I literally have cheekbones and decent jaw and smooth af skin irl. Ig you'll have to take my word for it but I literally mog him so hard idk y u guys pheno cope. A couple months of tret and detan and I'll get pretty white
Perhaps you're right IDK man.

Nah. Even PSL wise. The white guy doesn't have the same eye area and mouth area flaws as rabid. But fuck PSL. Look at it from the perspective of the average western young woman. Truth is, rabid would be repulsive to most of them while the white guy would just be meh looking but has a chance if he has other things going for him. The indian would be badly handicapped by his looks in career and his dating life in the west.

It's outright absurd how people over here downplay the importance of pheno when arguably it is the most important thing. Legit, indians who look like street shitters are getting rated 5 PSL when IRL they have zero appeal.

Actually, forget about what people say here. @RabidRosaries. Download tinder. Get your best pics and make a profile and set your location to any large western city. If you are a chadlite, then you should have no problems getting lots of matches. But tbh, we both know you'd get absolutely nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Looks234
Bruh look at the white guy jaw man this is cope. But my phone cucks me for sure literally drops 1 psl imo. I'll try better pics with friends phone
Nigga, you are frauding hard in this pic. You are cheeksucking and standing in front of a window. I am boneless af but even I get hollow cheeks if I do this.

Attachments

• 6252.webp
    134.5 KB · Views: 0