Curry Ascends w/ Blonde - Gets Robbed 30K

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

I love posting these kind of things because Sidarth the "Slayer" is always lurking these posts. He's usually among the first dozen in here. Lmfao. @Gengar @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, sportsmogger, seethe and 3 others

Ah shit i just missed him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hytt, SubhumanCurrycel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
There a reason curries steal from us whites by scamming elders, they want revenge for all the white women that steal their life saving because they had the great idea of getting with them

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing and Shieda_Kayn
His fault for being extremely low IQ and thinking that a woman that looks like that would ever even approach him much less give him a glance. JFL at the Latina journalist height mogging the fuck out of him. If you are this unaware, you deserve it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: solohunter99, chaddyboi66, thereallegend and 3 others

I love posting these kind of things because Sidarth the "Slayer" is always lurking these posts. He's usually among the first dozen in here. Lmfao. @Gengar @sportsmogger

Jokes on them, I'm the one spiking drinks, bwahahahaha :lul: :lul: :lul:

jfl at the tacky taste in watches, also caged at the subhuman athleticism , the fact that he can't even catch a woman in a foot race

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and EggKing
He's low iq, getting an snowbunny as an ethnic it's like 9 out of 10 times impossible unless you're BBC

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel