Curry Battle Royale: Curry-Side-Profile-Aesthetics

choose

• Total voters
mirin claiming soulds even after being banned

he will be an legend forever
I mog that mixed race attention seeking cuck whilst being full indian . Genetic recombination fucked him hard . The retards here can cope all they want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 4438
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
It's not really about the jaw or any feature in particular but a combination of all facial features.
Overall he mogs u.
And tbh, even lower third he is either matched to u or mogs u slightly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
  • Hmm...
???? You need to explain this better ?? He does not harmony mog me either
There's not much to explain tbh. He just looks like he'd have an easier time picking up girls than u would, I'm not going to delve into analyzing every little facial features to shit

• +1
  • JFL
There's not much to explain tbh. He just looks like he'd have an easier time picking up girls than u would, I'm not going to delve into analyzing every little facial features to shit
Jfl , biggest cope of the month .

• Hmm...
Jfl at having a hairloss routine as a teenager , truly over for u . My only flaw is my mandible , mirin has a recessed chin , a shit mandible and a Jew nose . I mog him
You don't mog shit loser. You have a shit chin also. And you have no gonial angle + ramus visibility

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Introvertednarc
That’s brutal ngl
Indeed it is. Cry for my uee when I have PCT, medial canthus, eye lashes, eyebrows, 36mm PFL (Gandy tier), .47 ES ratio, and ideal eye shape. Cry for my midface when I have a 8.5-9/10 jaw and 7/10 zygos. Cry for my nose when it only looks a little bad from the side. Keep crying.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Sikkunt23 and 6485b025t
Indeed it is. Cry for my uee when I have PCT, medial canthus, eye lashes, eyebrows, 36mm PFL (Gandy tier), .47 ES ratio, and ideal eye shape. Cry for my midface when I have a 8.5-9/10 jaw and 7/10 zygos. Cry for my nose when it only looks a little bad from the side. Keep crying.
Larp , I PCT AND PFL MOG YOU UNTIL YOU MAN UP ENOUGH TO SHOW ME YOUR EYE AREA .

And who gives you these autistic ratings for Individual features like your Zygos and Jaw ???

And your nose is definitely not a small failo , seeing as how you’ve been obsessively talking about it non stop and getting so insecure when your little buddy @abmonger jokes about your midface

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and 6485b025t
Larp , I PCT AND PFL MOG YOU UNTIL YOU MAN UP ENOUGH TO SHOW ME YOUR EYE AREA .

And who gives you these autistic ratings for Individual features like your Zygos and Jaw ???

And your nose is definitely not a small failo , seeing as how you’ve been obsessively talking about it non stop and getting so insecure when your little buddy @abmonger jokes about your midface
Dn read tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and 6485b025t
cant even vote tbh all have shit profiles

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
Unironically this .

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
RODE MOGS

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
even though @Introvertednarc is one narcy faggot i have to say he mogs both profiles but alot sorry @ineedhelo4844

• +1
Looksmax.me = where people analyze their own looks

And call themselves over average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
tbh your pics when you are young are 5 psl
Comon bro

I rate myself 8psl, you rate me 5psl

Let meet in the middle and say 6,5psl then

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Comon bro

I rate myself 8psl, you rate me 5psl

Let meet in the middle and say 6,5psl then
young ones while squinting 5.75 psl buts thats it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
who the fuck is voting for mirin2234 @Introvertednarc profiles mogs his

• +1
Everyone here knows mirin front, and he is a bit over average

And people hate narc

• +1
Retarded backstabbing jealous coping scum like @Sikkunt23 , go jump off a cliff you utter moronic cuck

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
Everyone here knows mirin front, and he is a bit over average

And people hate narc
i dont like narc either but come on his profile prettyboy mogs mirin2234s ogre tier profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
i dont like narc either but come on his profile prettyboy mogs mirin2234s ogre tier profile
10 votes is still good for narc if you think about how unpopular he is

• +1
  • JFL
Retarded backstabbing jealous coping scum like @Sikkunt23 , go jump off a cliff you utter moronic cuck
It’s just an opinion . Also mirin has much better skin texture and clarity . His nose is worse but his under eye support is better . Also 100 percent sure if u show girls rn , they would say mirin has the best and it wouldn’t even be close .

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 9072
you ought to be taught a good lesson eh bud. Motherfucker your skull fits in my hands i will shove your head up zayns ass until he hits high notes properly now go rope you utter goblin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Sikkunt23
It’s just an opinion . Also mirin has much better skin texture and clarity . His nose is worse but his under eye support is better . Also 100 percent sure if u show girls rn , they would say mirin has the best and it wouldn’t even be close .

DN RD UR AUTISTIC WALL OF COPE , KYS

• Hmm...
Mirins skin really looks better

It's one of his best features, his skin looks healthy and youthful

First guy mogs hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Sikkunt23
I only know Arabs and turks and gypsys

They don't look turk or Arab, so must be Indians or gypsys

So ?? I’m just pointing out our resemblance?
You look a little like zayn ngl but i would need to see your face from the front to be sure, zayn wouldnt slay if he wasnt statusmaxxed cause of the short and ethnic failos

• +1
You look a little like zayn ngl but i would need to see your face from the front to be sure, zayn wouldnt slay if he wasnt statusmaxxed cause of the short and ethnic failos
Jfl tbh , everythings really similar except for our mandibles

Zayn would do good on tinder with height fraud

He is over average facially, by far

• +1