IMG_2840.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Never began for us south Asians.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Carv
What part u frm. Why is it so much subhuman South Asians.
I was born and raised in the Netherlands but I’m Pakistani. Yeah we are just ugly as fuck with no media halo to brainwash women into liking us. JFL. But even 🇮🇳 men have more SMV due to Bollywood halo whereas we have terrorist failo. Never began.

I was born and raised in the Netherlands but I’m Pakistani. Yeah we are just ugly as fuck with no media halo to brainwash women into liking us. JFL. But even 🇮🇳 men have more SMV due to Bollywood halo whereas we have terrorist failo. Never began.
Have u tried apps? How did u know I were unattractive being a Paki?

Have u tried apps? How did u know I were unattractive being a Paki?
No, I have never tried apps or anything but I am PSL 2 and also a manlet (5'10" in the Netherlands, average is 6'0" here - plus I have relatives who are between 6'0" and 6'4"). I liked one girl and she turned me down without even wanting to know me. The other one ghosted me shortly after she saw my pictures. JFL. They were both South Asians if that's helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
pakis have good smv in uk

No, I have never tried apps or anything but I am PSL 2 and also a manlet (5'10" in the Netherlands, average is 6'0" here - plus I have relatives who are between 6'0" and 6'4"). I liked one girl and she turned me down without even wanting to know me. The other one ghosted me shortly after she saw my pictures. JFL. They were both South Asians if that's helpful.
brutal pill