curry diaries #1 crush

starvecell

starvecell

🧪
I've had a crush on this girl for 3 years and always told myself I'll talk to her soon. Now I'm here. I'll only see her one more time which is on graduation party. I'm so high inhib but I need to approach her otherwise I'll regret it my whole life.
Rejection is better than regret.
I've never had a crush on another girl. I don't find any girl even nearly as nice as her.
I know that I HAVE to approach. I internalized the approach or die regretting mindset weeks ago. I couldn't sleep properly the past days because of this. I can't get her out of my head. I have a huge conversation anxiety but I still need to overcome to be free from regret in the future.

I had to see her today and yesterday and I felt depressed as fuck.
Yesterday we had a party and we danced basically. Since I'm usually quiet she laughed at me when I started dancing. A few minutes later she walked away (I was next to her the entire time) which felt like a rejection basically. Today I was sitting two rows behind her when we were listening to a speech and her friend who sat next to her turned around and waved at me. My oneitis however didn't look at me even ONCE. I wanted her to recognize me so bad.
I walked past her a few times and she didn't look at me. Now I basically know she doesn't like me but I still want the 100% clarity by approaching her.
This has been mentally setting me in a depression mood the past days, it's mentally suffocating me.

No matter how much I read about the blackpill, no matter how much I read the rational male, I can't stop seeing her as the perfect woman that I'd want in my life.
It's not that simple to hack the brain unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, greycel, ggg.tv and 1 other person
chad is fucking her

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D, Allornothing, Autismcel and 3 others
My oneitis however didn't look at me even ONCE. I wanted her to recognize me so bad.
I walked past her a few times and she didn't look at me.
this either means she doesn’t like you or she’s nervous

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Your only choice is to rape her

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
BAA92782 581F 4441 9D11 2788EEF91DC1

I've had a crush on this girl for 3 years and always told myself I'll talk to her soon. Now I'm here. I'll only see her one more time which is on graduation party. I'm so high inhib but I need to approach her otherwise I'll regret it my whole life.
I've never had a crush on another girl. I don't find any girl even nearly as nice as her.
I know that I HAVE to approach. I internalized the approach or die regretting mindset weeks ago. I couldn't sleep properly the past days because of this. I can't get her out of my head. I have a huge conversation anxiety but I still need to overcome to be free from regret in the future.

Yesterday we had a party and we danced basically. Since I'm usually quiet she laughed at me when I started dancing. A few minutes later she walked away (I was next to her the entire time) which felt like a rejection basically. Today I was sitting two rows behind her when we were listening to a speech and her friend who sat next to her turned around and waved at me. My oneitis however didn't look at me even ONCE. I wanted her to recognize me so bad.
I walked past her a few times and she didn't look at me. Now I basically know she doesn't like me but I still want the 100% clarity by approaching her.
This has been mentally setting me in a depression mood the past days, it's mentally suffocating me.

No matter how much I read about the blackpill, no matter how much I read the rational male, I can't stop seeing her as the perfect woman that I'd want in my life.
post face?

hire a tantric nigga

Damn ur a curry i was gon say gime her @ but she proly curry too

DM face and I’ll let you know if you should do it or not

@laaltin up there

I bet she’s white too. Embarassing.