Curry door dash driver dropped my order on his way to deliever it

Daqirius

Daqirius

Banned
YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, 케이제이 and NEOKAISER
Do you live in the Greater Toronto area or near Surrey, BC?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Daqirius
Give him a break, that’s his 3rd part time job, and he’s barely making ends meet splitting rent with his 6 other roommate cousins

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and butterworld
The gta JFL
When you mentioned curry door dash driver, I just fucking KNEW it had to be GTA or Surrey, BC.
Brampton? There are lots of curries in Mississauga too and an increasingly number in the 416 as well though.

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
Give him a break, that’s his 3rd part time job, and he’s barely making ends meet splitting rent with his 6 other roommate cousins
Pic-related

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 케이제이 and Richard Cheese
When you mentioned curry door dash driver, I just fucking KNEW it had to be GTA or Surrey, BC.
Brampton? There are lots of curries in Mississauga too and an increasingly number in the 416 as well though.
North York JFL, the curries keep flooding in even though it's mostly an iranian area

North York JFL, the curries keep flooding in even though it's mostly an iranian area
Yeah the Pajeets are expanding beyond Brampton. I'm so sick of this Pajeet invasion.
If I ran for Prime Minister of Canada, no cap I probably would beat Justin Trudeau. Canadians are privately sick of Pajeets.

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
shitskisn failing at the simplest jobs/tasks should be expected

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Yeah the Pajeets are expanding beyond Brampton. I'm so sick of this Pajeet invasion.
If I ran for Prime Minister of Canada, no cap I probably would beat Justin Trudeau. Canadians are privately sick of Pajeets.
He is probably doing this to prevent us from carrying out another freedom convoy protest, curryiods are easy to control.