Curry Embrasses himself on tiktok livestream

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
  • +1
Reactions: to be human
He keeps ranting about white women and Latinas. He also has a Kermit the frog voice. Hes also a sex offender

@PrinterAndFaxMachin
Call ur brother up and make him stop

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
HES BEGGING WHITE WOMEN FOR SEX. HES WILLING TO PAY THEM

I'm giving liveupdates

BROWN BOYS FREE ENTRY TO HIS WHITE GIRL PARTY. BROWN BOYS MUST BRING WHITE GIRLS WITH THEM

being a bangladeshi chinkjeet is worse :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

-we appealmog you hard lol its not even a question you have typical pajeet pheno the "chinkjeet" helps out a bit lol

-we look different...because of that gook admixture lol bad or good whatever it helps slightly we are Drav+12% Mong which no other group even has lmao cope
-we don't have streetshitter hindu monkey failo or scam caller failo or bobs n vagene failo or other pajeet stuff. One mention of that and people have NOTHING anti-Indian they can use against me😂

Bangladesh is according to USAID and the United Nations along with Dravidian Sri Lankan buddhists open defecation free
Open defecation south asia
Open defecation rates 2
Open defecation rates

LOL go clean up your designated shitting streets before talking trash, you dirty pajeet monkey

• +1
His main plan is to sit in a hot tub with white girls and latinas.

-we appealmog you hard lol its not even a question you have typical pajeet pheno
View attachment 1847609
-we look different...because of that gook admixture lol bad or good whatever it helps slightly we are Drav+12% Mong which no other group even has lmao cope
-we don't have streetshitter hindu monkey failo or scam caller failo or bobs n vagene failo or other pajeet stuff. One mention of that and people have NOTHING anti-Indian they can use against me😂

Bangladesh is according to USAID and the United Nations along with Dravidian Sri Lankan buddhists open defecation free
View attachment 1847611View attachment 1847614View attachment 1847615

LOL go clean up your designated shitting streets before talking trash, you dirty pajeet monkey
Based chink curry bro. Ur better than pajeets

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
This dudes hilarious. Classic example of a curry who thinks he can date outside of his race
I just watched a few of his videos. I used think he was a retard but he is a marketing genius now that I think of it. He knows what his target audience is and knows how he could engage them to get clout. Just look at the comments section and number of times his videos get reposted and shared. Mirin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Cheesyrumble, to be human and 1 other person
HE JUST LET A GIRL ON HIS LIVE ASHLEY HAS JOINED THE LIVESTREAM

I just watched a few of his videos. I used think he was a retard but he is a marketing genius now that I think of it. He knows what his target audience is and knows how he could engage them to get clout. Just look at the comments section and number of times his videos get reposted and shared. Mirin.
he is actually autistic tho, just watch him right now

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
-we appealmog you hard lol its not even a question you have typical pajeet pheno the "chinkjeet" helps out a bit lol
View attachment 1847609

View attachment 1847611View attachment 1847614View attachment 1847615

dn rd

this is all cope theres a reason why @Zer0/∞ is a forum meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Hes setting curries back. A girl called Ashley is roasting him right now. Diana just joined too. He wants them to beat him up

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and to be human
Its all a game. He knows what hes doing but hes still a retard lol hes ruining his own rep by doing it in exchange for all those likes and views.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and to be human
HE JUST ADMITTED TO RAPING WOMEN

Hes BEGGING hard rn

HES PICKING HIS NOSE AND EATING IT

"USC has the finest white bitches"

He said hes more attractive than 90% of Indian men

stop spamming this shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
This dude is a sleeper agent hired by the CCP

this is all cope theres a reason why @Zer0/∞ is a forum meme
Zero is an outlier. There are probably 5 maybe 6 bengalis in total including me Zero chadethnic101 failednormiemanlet. JFL god knows how many Indians and Pakis are on here man it has to be atleast 20 times that amount jfl even though it should be less cuz India has less internet than BD jfl so that point is moot,
Internet access by country

You are a pajeet monkey lmao you cant talk down to me we and the Trini Guyanese Lankan mofos appealmog you guys hard lol yall are a MEME here with your streetshitter bobs n vagene freshi bud bud ting ting international student failo lol brampton& indians=clowns
India superpooper moment, Gay Hind! jfl
Open defecation south asia

Seriously embarassing stats jfl

• Woah
More sexual assault talk