I hate when women generalize all men

murdah

murdah

E-girl Pilled
The perception these women have of the average man is shameful as fuck. They’d rather be in a forest with a literal killing machine before they step foot within a mile radius of the average guy. Women don’t realize that they aren’t factoring in religion and the race of these men which matters a lot when it comes down to rape statistics. They’re using the fact that 4 indian men raped a monitor lizard and ate it, and are now demonizing all men for it. Women think so negatively when it comes down to men, even outside of the dating market. This is an attack on all young men and we have no way of combating it. Tagging fellow incels: @yeeyeeslayer @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @GabachoCopium @comingthrough

https://www.tiktok.com/@em1l1444_s/...n=client_share&utm_medium=ios&utm_source=copy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, Bushman, aleksander and 5 others
JFL. I thought the thing in the video was a tranny. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, butterworld and murdah
judging by the sort of things i’ve read here, i can’t even judge tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Bushman and murdah
judging by the sort of things i’ve read here, i can’t even judge tbh
I wouldn’t compare the average man to these people on here… this is a cesspool of genetic failures with mental illnesses

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and GabachoCopium
The average woman in developed countries are literally radfems 😭

It’s over men

• +1
Reactions: murdah
JFL letting this shit bother you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Soy if you care about anything related to foids besides the sex they can give you.. let alone what they think :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
I wouldn’t compare the average man to these people on here… this is a cesspool of genetic failures with mental illnesses
The average man gets no bitches and buys Bella Delphine bath water.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and murdah
i feel like most men nowadays are actually mentally insane incels, it’s just that you’ll get arrested if you were to post these things on any other mainstream platform

• Woah
Also OP what she’s saying only applies to sub 8 men,

So if ur gl this doesn’t even apply to u

• +1
JFL letting this shit bother you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Soy if you care about anything related to foids besides the sex they can give you.. let alone what they think :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Just sucks ass though for the average men who hasn’t done anything wrong and this is how women perceive them. It truly is over for the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Classic misandrist shit

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
Just sucks ass though for the average men who hasn’t done anything wrong and this is how women perceive them. It truly is over for the west
No way…

Does this video actually bother you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Imagine letting this interview actually get to you or make you feel bad abt urself ..

How soy

• JFL
They aren't wrong though, a lot of men would rape the woman in that case. In the other case the woman would be eaten by the beard, which is more suffering. So they're choosing the beard because it looks cute but they are dying anyway. Women should have to be very lucky to find a good man in the woods that would talk with them for a bit and nothing else.

• Hmm...
No way…

Does this video actually bother you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Imagine letting this interview actually get to you or make you feel bad abt urself ..

How soy
Not this vid, but its a trend on tiktok where every women is saying the same thing. I see about 10 of these videos and its all the same answer IMG 7687

They aren't wrong though, a lot of men would rape the woman in that case. In the other case the woman would be eaten by the beard, which is more suffering. So they're choosing the beard because it looks cute but they are dying anyway. Women should have to be very lucky to find a good man in the woods that would talk with them for a bit and nothing else.
Bro, statistically speaking, its improbable that they encounter a man that will sexually assault a woman. You also have to factor in race and religion.

Not this vid, but its a trend on tiktok where every women is saying the same thing. I see about 10 of these videos and its all the same answerView attachment 2896360
Still…

You give a fuck?

lol

You’re a better man than I am I guess

Or maybe ur just soy

Probably both

• JFL
Still…

You give a fuck?

lol

You’re a better man than I am I guess

Or maybe ur just soy

Probably both
Maybe you’re right that I’m giving too much thought into it

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Klasik01 and yeeyeeslayer
What can you do, you cant force a women to like you, she cant fake it. Taking away rights will not do much of anything its a hard pill to swallow but most people today are objectively ugly, crooked teeth, recession was not as common as it is now.

• So Sad
Bro, statistically speaking, its improbable that they encounter a man that will sexually assault a woman. You also have to factor in race and religion.
More than race and religion is psychopathy or other deranged personalities.
Most people behave between the norms in a society/city and that's why there's only 1-2% of rapist men in these locations but when you're in the forest there's no police, no one is looking, no one can save you and that's why the woman feels threatened. So in this case it would depend on the morals of the man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Women rather die than be anywhere with a sub 5. What did you expect Mr. Murdah?

• JFL
I understand. You expect a bear inna woods.

If i ran into an attractive young man or woman alone inna deep woods, i’m bolting bc i don’t wanna be caught in some occult/ritualistic shit

• JFL
If stupid trendy shit like this triggers you then your inner dialog needs work imo

The funniest thing is that men have more psychological, mental, emotional and physical variability than women.

So when a man generalizes about women he is closer to the truth than when a woman generalizes about men jfl