Curry eye area and wide face jfl

Deleted member 6095

Deleted member 6095

It's only begun
Height is my only saving grace: 6'3. What do you rate me at rn. Losing fat rn aswell.

PXL 20200918 021821770MP

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7560 and 7 others
chadpreet potential if you go to 11% bf not even kidding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, EverythingMattersCel, Chadelite and 6 others
You have good facial width. Getting rid of the glasses and getting contacts would help you a lot. Growing a bit of stubble (if you can) will give you a rugged look which women find attractive. Wide faces are not unnatractive. Slick your hair back or get a buzz cut or some other hairstyle that frames your face.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, johncruz12345, Lorsss and 2 others
chadpreet potential if you go to 11% bf not even kidding
Jfl at Chadpreet. I did take this photo as frauded as possible. My nose is a little crooked so I bent my head this way to make it seem less so. But ty for confidence tbh

You have good facial width. Getting rid of the glasses and getting contacts would help you a lot. Growing a bit of stubble (if you can) will give you a rugged look which women find attractive. Wide faces are not unnatractive. Slick your hair back or get a buzz cut or some other hairstyle that frames your face.
Yes I think blue contacts alone would instantly ascend me. Will prob shave sides of head at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Lev Peshkov, Lorsss and 1 other person
Legit just David Gogginsmaxx and become a beast

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Why is every nigga on this forum 6'+? I'm 5' 9.5" and I feel like I'm 10th percentile here. Do people height fraud?
Rating: Ascension potential with all the above aforementioned style/looks changes. You could reach 5PSL+ w/that height halo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Why is every nigga on this forum 6'+? I'm 5' 9.5" and I feel like I'm 10th percentile here. Do people height fraud?
Rating: Ascension potential with all the above aforementioned style/looks changes. You could reach 5PSL+ w/that height halo.
I think more people tend to mention their heights when they are taller. It's like how 99% of the forum has a 7 inch dick too. I ofc have a 3 inch one but I'm an outlier for mentioning it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
I think more people tend to mention their heights when they are taller. It's like how 99% of the forum has a 7 inch dick too. I ofc have a 3 inch one but I'm an outlier for mentioning it.
OOOF. I'm 7x5 at full arousal. Wish we could share dick size and height to balance ourselves out. And you're probably right, apex fallacy. Btw I was supposed to be 6-6 1 but I had health issues as a kid, fml.

• +1
Yes I think blue contacts alone would instantly ascend me. Will prob shave sides of head at some point.
Yeah you only need to make a few adjustmentss. No need for surgeries like most people on this site. You're tall enough, you have a wide face with decent bone structure hiding under the bloat. So the only thing holding you back is your glasses and facial bloat.

• Love it
Chadpreet

• JFL
Im 5'11 and I dont really get heightmogged significantly too often but apparently 6'1 is average JFL.
@EreptileDysfunction isn't a LARPer tho so I trust him.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6095 and sytyl
mogs @Golang

• JFL
tall enough to get scalp micropigmentation and run badboy game
Jfl I'm doing cybersecurity training rn. Will be hacking into systems soon. Is that the curry version of bad boy?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
You’re better looking than lots of curries

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
You’re better looking than lots of curries
It's bc I'm half Arab. Like 1/16 italian and then the rest paki. My great grandma was the weird type of Arab to have red hair and blue eyes but no one else got those traits jfl.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Im 5'11 and I dont really get heightmogged significantly too often but apparently 6'1 is average JFL.
@EreptileDysfunction isn't a LARPer tho so I trust him.
Yeah I believe him. And average def is what statistics say, 5' 10". I'm around 5 11 in shoes w/small lifts and I mog about 50-60% of guys. Just barely tall enough to call myself a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, johncruz12345, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
It's bc I'm half Arab. Like 1/16 italian and then the rest paki. My great grandma was the weird type of Arab to have red hair and blue eyes but no one else got those traits jfl.
you look average indian/paki tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 9072
I WILL NOT RATE UNTIL YOU LOSE FAT YOU ARE 6 3 AND SHOULD BE WORKING OUT AND CAN MOG ALOT OF CUMSKINS

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6095
I WILL NOT RATE UNTIL YOU LOSE FAT YOU ARE 6 3 AND SHOULD BE WORKING OUT AND CAN MOG ALOT OF CUMSKINS
i promise I will mog for you bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Those 1/16 White genes saving you

• JFL
Those 1/16 White genes saving you
Its def from one of the more med italians. Like hairy and stuff. Not like the white twinky italians like @Lorsss

The you're not Arab. She was clearly European.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Lean max color contacts or stroma when it comes up gymmaxing and haircut should I ascend you tbh get of this fourm chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Chadpreet in the making :love::love:🥰🥰😘😘

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Good looking curry bro.

Mogs me because height

The you're not Arab. She was clearly European.
Some ethnic people don't always look the same. My pakistani grandma has red hair just like OP's grandma but she is very dark skinned. Both my parents are extremely dark skinned like a lot of pakistanis despite living in england their whole life so its not a tan. But i have a lighter skin tone similiar to kayvan novak or joe manganiello. So what you are saying is wrong. Some ethnic people are pale white, some have red hair,etc.

Some ethnic people don't always look the same. My pakistani grandma has red hair just like OP's grandma but she is very dark skinned. Both my parents are extremely dark skinned like a lot of pakistanis despite living in england their whole life so its not a tan. But i have a lighter skin tone similiar to kayvan novak or joe manganiello. So what you are saying is wrong. Some ethnic people are pale white, some have red hair,etc.
Light coloured hair is an European feature, unless you're from some of the pacific islands in which case they're niggers with blonde hair. Your anecdotes don't prove shit.

Nerd pheno tbh

• JFL
Light coloured hair is an European feature, unless you're from some of the pacific islands in which case they're niggers with blonde hair. Your anecdotes don't prove shit.
Unless my mom cheated on my dad i am not European. Lots of pakistanis have light skin tone despite having dark parents.

these ''european features'' can easily be found in the eurasian steppes
idk but I think this shit is related to the aryans from asia who colonized europe and created the actual europeans

you got bones and height dude, can legit go from 4psl to 5.5 from gym/lean maxxing

• Love it