Curry gets beaten up by college BBCs. Runs into his death

LaIcriday

LaIcriday

From the slums of Medellin

Over for curries

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JizzFarmer, House Lannister, Deleted member 31562 and 3 others
These niggas never fight fair. I swear whenever I see some low quality video of blacks fighting it's always someone half their size yet it's 6 people fighting them and doing cheapshots at that and kicking them when they're down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32826, zura, House Lannister and 7 others
These niggas never fight fair. I swear whenever I see some low quality video of blacks fighting it's always someone half their size yet it's 6 people fighting them and doing cheapshots at that and kicking them when they're down.
bluds think this is pride fc 💀

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
i think i could beat 6 people in a few months

• Ugh..
When you're curry no one has your back. You're either a suck up to whites or the chinese or you become an abused dog. JFL if you think other Indians have your back.

• +1
Reactions: zura
wtf i didnt know that niggers move is possible irl like i just see it on movies

Last edited:
Its always curries or ricecels getting gangabnged by BBCs

Street fights are never fair

• Ugh..