Curry gets beaten up by college BBCs. Runs into his death

D

Deleted member 29282

From the slums of Medellin
Joined
May 2, 2023
Posts
352
Reputation
559

Over for curries
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 15067, Deleted member 31562 and 3 others
These niggas never fight fair. I swear whenever I see some low quality video of blacks fighting it's always someone half their size yet it's 6 people fighting them and doing cheapshots at that and kicking them when they're down.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32826, zura, Deleted member 15067 and 7 others
These niggas never fight fair. I swear whenever I see some low quality video of blacks fighting it's always someone half their size yet it's 6 people fighting them and doing cheapshots at that and kicking them when they're down.
bluds think this is pride fc 💀
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
These niggas never fight fair. I swear whenever I see some low quality video of blacks fighting it's always someone half their size yet it's 6 people fighting them and doing cheapshots at that and kicking them when they're down.
i think i could beat 6 people in a few months
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
When you're curry no one has your back. You're either a suck up to whites or the chinese or you become an abused dog. JFL if you think other Indians have your back.
 
  • +1
Reactions: zura
wtf i didnt know that niggers move is possible irl like i just see it on movies
 
Last edited:
These niggas never fight fair. I swear whenever I see some low quality video of blacks fighting it's always someone half their size yet it's 6 people fighting them and doing cheapshots at that and kicking them when they're down.
Its always curries or ricecels getting gangabnged by BBCs
 
These niggas never fight fair. I swear whenever I see some low quality video of blacks fighting it's always someone half their size yet it's 6 people fighting them and doing cheapshots at that and kicking them when they're down.
Street fights are never fair
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541

Similar threads

B
Replies
0
Views
32
bxxl06
B
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Serious Health check-up
Replies
10
Views
37
Hollywood
Hollywood
Paul Paulovski
Replies
0
Views
31
Paul Paulovski
Paul Paulovski
O
Replies
0
Views
51
otterlover72
O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top