Curry gets celebrity treatment by moroccan girls

D

Deleted member 31562

heavy hitter
Some curry translated this for me and apparently they were asking for his number all this in a mosque too it’s over

just be a pajeet dindu with a camera theory..

@TRUE_CEL @SecularIslamist @Manchild @twilight @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ROTTING, HeightPilledum and 3 others
My respect for Moroccan women has skyrocketed. I thought they only were nice to whites and negros, but looks like jeets are well-received, too.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and HeightPilledum
Is it true curries have no failos in Morroco?

@KING REIDYZ @Jhon Smith

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
My respect for Moroccan women has skyrocketed. I thought they only were nice to whites and negros, but looks like jeets are well-received, too.
atleast like the thread you fking paki

in the west they only like back and white guys

but in their home countries they don’t mind it looks like, the guy in the video is not even muslim just be a curry and they will find you exotic bollywood halo is also real jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, eduardkoopman and ReadBooksEveryday
The curry cheesyrumble doesn't exi-

@mrriceguy

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
May Allah burn the Indian Sub continent

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Gengar, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
The curry cheesyrumble doesn't exi-

@mrriceguy
are you calling me curry?

i’m not curry
many moroccan girls have rejected me for being muslim and “backwards” btw

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Damn Morocco looks surprisingly nice, why tf are these niggas coming to Spain then?

atleast like the thread you fking paki

in the west they only like back and white guys

but in their home countries they don’t mind it looks like, the guy in the video is not even muslim just be a curry and they will find you exotic bollywood halo is also real jfl
I told people already. Pajeets have Bollywood halo. Pakistanis have terrorist failo.

In my experience though, they are usually with Moroccan men. And based on what I’ve seen on social media, most of them want Moroccan men as well.

Also, peak afghandu moment, begging for a paxtani like. 🤣

Damn Morocco looks surprisingly nice, why tf are these niggas coming to Spain then?
it is beautiful i used to think america invaded the nafris that’s why they were immigrating so much :feelsuhh:

It had the opposite effect here. The fact that Moroccan women treat indian men like humans leaves a bad impression on me.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 31562
It appears Moroccan women are a lot like Slavic women: They worship anythings that isn't their own ethnicity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
It had the opposite effect here. The fact that Moroccan women treat indian men like humans leaves a bad impression on me.
Yeah they wouldn’t be this nice to Pakistanis so I feel you.

It appears Moroccan women are a lot like Slavic women: They worship anythings that isn't their own ethnicity
Slavic women don’t like Pakistanis. Moroccan women don’t like Pakistanis.

Only ones they like are atypical ones a la Zayn Malik or Imran Abbas.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Slavic women don’t like Pakistanis. Moroccan women don’t like Pakistanis.

Only ones they like are atypical ones a la Zayn Malik or Imran Abbas.
I will take a Pakistani over a billion Indians every day of the week fucking Streetshitters.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, JohnDoe and Gengar