Curry girl picked a subhuman over me

Accelerator

Accelerator

Curry foids advocate
Fuck I’m so pissed rn omfg this curry girl I like notices a stupid ltn 5’5 paki more than me and likes him because he has white skin omfg any curry who thinks skin color is cope is stupid I’m gonna bleach immediately I wanna kill that stupid paki for stealing my crush.
Fuck ethnic coloring I’m not stopping the bleach until I’m white

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, RichardSpencel, SidharthTheSlayer and 11 others
So much barking just cuz a curry girl rejected you ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, grief, Chadeep and 6 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, grief and normie_joe
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe, RichardSpencel, zyzzbrah1234 and 2 others
Yah, I'm white and I noticed that white women are the least attracted to me (usually), unless they are fat.

Asian women, Black women, Latina Women, Mexica Women, Indian Women are all more attracted to me (usually) than white women.

I want to live in the slums of India. But indian women don't go outside right?

• So Sad
Gal Gadot Flirting GIF by The Fast Saga

Curry foids when they see lightskin

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, grief and Accelerator
jesus christ OP is curry too

wtf is going ong

IGNORED IGNORED IGNORED IGNORED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief and Accelerator
Whats yo bleaching plan blud?

• So Sad
Whats yo bleaching plan blud?

This plus hydroquinone

• So Sad
Brutal maybe it was the nose-mog too

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief and Accelerator

This plus hydroquinone
Rate it @BrahminBoss

• So Sad
Fuck I’m so pissed rn omfg this curry girl I like notices a stupid ltn 5’5 paki more than me and likes him because he has white skin omfg any curry who thinks skin color is cope is stupid I’m gonna bleach immediately I wanna kill that stupid paki for stealing my crush.
Fuck ethnic coloring I’m not stopping the bleach until I’m white
Who is the girl in your avi

@SecularIslamist @Pakicel @Jason Voorhees i told you, WHITE SKIN IS LAW for curry foids, michaeljacksonmaxxing time.. :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Jason Voorhees and Accelerator
Cope dark subhooman
I’m not that dark just medium brown. The other guy is a legit subhuman bhai. He’s 5’5-6 with a pinnichio gandy tier Jew nose and a narrow jaw but he’s just white asf

I’m not that dark just medium brown. The other guy is a legit subhuman bhai. He’s 5’5-6 with a pinnichio gandy tier Jew nose and a narrow jaw but he’s just white asf
Same nose as me except I'm 5'8.5 :feelshmm:
Paki foids value white skin a lot.

• So Sad
Reactions: Accelerator
Same nose as me except I'm 5'8.5 :feelshmm:
Paki foids value white skin a lot.
Every type of south Asian values it a lot. You need to be at least light brown to be considered ideally fair tho

@SecularIslamist @Pakicel @Jason Voorhees i told you, WHITE SKIN IS LAW for curry foids, michaeljacksonmaxxing time.. :feelshmm:
. I used to think this was the case for thr longest time but after i started going out more i realized that more often than not it usually came down to height and looks. Dark skin is a falio but that's like a minimum criteria. It's like not being a manlet is more important than being tall. Unless u are very lightskinned it's not a big halo and curry foids who do value white skin can just go for a nordic or anglo who have european white skin with much more pleasing red undertones and blue eyes instead of a pale paki. Height and features generally matter more tbh @BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Pakicel and BrahminBoss
It’s because she rejected me for someone so ugly and worthless
But clearly he's not "ugly and worthless" if she chose him. Clearly, skin color has extreme value, even if other physical features are subpar. And thanks for literally confirming what I've said here multiple times, about how a 5/10 lightskin normie curry, will still be seen as more attractive than a darkskin 7/10 chadpreetlite, in curry culture. I'm happy you realized that now and are trying to bleach yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
But clearly he's not "ugly and worthless" if she chose him. Clearly, skin color has extreme value, even if other physical features are subpar. And thanks for literally confirming what I've said here multiple times, about how a 5/10 lightskin normie curry, will still be seen as more attractive than a darkskin 7/10 chadpreetlite, in curry culture. I'm happy you realized that now and are trying to bleach yourself.
Not resorting to full bleaching yet. Gonna try to detan through supplement stacks. If that doesn’t work I’ll bleach

. I used to think this was the case for thr longest time but after i started going out more i realized that more often than not it usually came down to height and looks. Dark skin is a falio but that's like a minimum criteria. It's like not being a manlet is more important than being tall. Unless u are very lightskinned it's not a big halo and curry foids who do value white skin can just go for a nordic or anglo who have european white skin with much more pleasing red undertones and blue eyes instead of a pale paki. Height and features generally matter more tbh @BrahminBoss
I understand what your saying but it’s pure suifuel at how much of a halo lightskin is

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
If dark skin curries pass as black, they can take advantage of BBC halo.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and JohnDoe
If dark skin curries pass as black, they can take advantage of BBC halo.
Depends. Some curries who are black skinned still have somewhat Caucasian feautures.
IMG 3951

This pheno is death

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel