Curry girls are hot or not?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors

Was watching videos on facial hair and came across this one. There are some pretty hot girls in this video especially the one at 1:01. I have never fucked a curry before but after this video I am wondering if they can be hot IRL? Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, chaddyboi66, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Not. They serve no purpose when there are latinas that are just thicker versions of them.

And those are just the North Indians. Don’t get me started on Dravidians :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, volcelfatcel, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
curry girls can be hot
139F8E6E 885C 4FDD 881B D40D83477DEA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Stingray, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
Not. They serve no purpose when there are latinas that are just thicker versions of them.

And those are just the North Indians. Don’t get me started on Dravidians :feelsrope:
They aren’t bad tho. Pretty hot IMO.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Kristin
they can be hot

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 14274 and Lawton88
It's a normal distribution, so yeah there are hit curry girls, and non hot.

Problem with curry and MENA girls is similar to noodlewhores, they can't have elite bodies, whereas as someone stated almost 25% of Latinas have elite bodies. Sure there are curry and noodles with good bodies but most curry girls are skinnyfat and most noodles are skinny.

As for comparitive facial aesthetics, I'd say the Punjabi, pashtun, Kashmiri girls are shifted to the right Vs your standard JBW whores (so the average one is better looking than average JBW whore), your Dravidian girls are shifted WAY to the left, and the remainder are a little bit to the left

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 14274
I’ve only met a couple hand few

Most of them look nerdy & lack sex appeal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Yliaster, volcelfatcel and 3 others
It's a normal distribution, so yeah there are hit curry girls, and non hot.

Problem with curry and MENA girls is similar to noodlewhores, they can't have elite bodies, whereas as someone stated almost 25% of Latinas have elite bodies. Sure there are curry and noodles with good bodies but most curry girls are skinnyfat and most noodles are skinny.

As for comparitive facial aesthetics, I'd say the Punjabi, pashtun, Kashmiri girls are shifted to the right Vs your standard JBW whores (so the average one is better looking than average JBW whore), your Dravidian girls are shifted WAY to the left, and the remainder are a little bit to the left
Dravidians are gross

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and chaddyboi66
This one's worn out from dick. You can tell.
Worn out from dick

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, JosephGarrot123, volcelfatcel and 4 others
I want to bang one. That’s my goal right now I’ve never banged a hot curry. Also JFL at her bug eyes.
Bug eyes are okay. On the contrary, all faces are. To me, none are more or less beautiful. Scarred - damages - Earth's various designs. All good.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
MENA girls is similar to noodlewhores, they can't have elite bodies
are you serious? MENA girls don't have good bodies? only black and maybe Latino girls got better bodies than them

are you serious? MENA girls don't have good bodies? only black and maybe Latino girls got better bodies than them
I love Lebanese and Persian girls

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Curry is spicy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 14274
no sex appeal

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane

Was watching videos on facial hair and came across this one. There are some pretty hot girls in this video especially the one at 1:01. I have never fucked a curry before but after this video I am wondering if they can be hot IRL? Thoughts?

Christ i fucking hate their voices

Some MENA girls do, and yeah they defo not as bad as curry, but the ones with good bodies go to shit after 25

Only girls worth fucking are in the Kalash or Kashmir. Sometimes some northern parts, light curries are pretty appealing
28c90206ae0a5e033be6cd67ff41b257 Gettyimages 171726025 612x612

Disgusting abomination.
And yes I don't understand the obsession with massive asses, that shit looks legit disgusting

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Gaia262 and AlexAP
Saskia Wijewardene is like the only Indian girl I've seen soo far who I am sexually attracted to,there is this one
other Dravidian Sri Lankan girl that someone on this forum posted long ago,wish I could remember her name....
but yeah ,basically there's only been like 3 very sexy Indian girls that I've ever came across

Attachments

• saskia.png
    saskia.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
Saskia Wijewardene is like the only Indian girl I've seen soo far who I am sexually attracted to,there is this one
other Dravidian Sri Lankan girl that someone on this forum posted long ago,wish I could remember her name....
but yeah ,basically there's only been like 3 very sexy Indian girls that I've ever came across
@Aquiillaxo has posted a hotter curry girl here than her.

yes the light girl
That girl is fucking hot as, love her eye area. She only dates indian dudes who are Hindu/Sikh though.

My friend and her were gonna date but she kept playing games with him

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
That girl is fucking hot as, love her eye area. She only dates indian dudes who are Hindu/Sikh though.

My friend and her were gonna date but she kept playing games with him
not even hindu or sikh, nor do i look hindu or sikh
never began :incel:

I've banged a couple of curry girls before, some are definitely good looking, but most smell :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262