Curry girls with sex appeal who look after themselves are on par with hot Mullatas and Latinas- AKA most western curry women

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Serious

Curry girls who go gym, look after themselves with a tight thick body
Do the usual make up every girl does
Have good dress sense
Already have ideal hair which other races wish they had- look at black girls using Indian hair weaves for example

Modern curry women who do this are on par with mulattas and Latina women imo
And I love all of them

You cannot deny you don't find this attractive lol

And no all these girls are south Asian JFL

@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Preston
@fogdart
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@FrameMogger
@volcelfatcel
@VicMackey
@AcneScars
@Gestapo
@Xangsane

Attachments

• Image1652605809070.jpg
    Image1652605809070.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1649707916076.jpg
    Image1649707916076.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1650550974818.jpg
    Image1650550974818.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1652205793150.jpg
    Image1652205793150.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1652260766977.jpg
    Image1652260766977.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1652205785542.jpg
    Image1652205785542.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1652205776018.jpg
    Image1652205776018.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1652205768181.jpg
    Image1652205768181.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1652605857802.jpg
    Image1652605857802.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1652605850227.jpg
    Image1652605850227.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1652605844063.jpg
    Image1652605844063.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1652605839553.jpg
    Image1652605839553.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1652605825189.jpg
    Image1652605825189.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lil truecel, Moggedbyevery1, AcneScars and 14 others
Totally.

Problem is in the west, with the influx of migrant tech workers with Goblin wives and study max forced goblin daughters, plus the Muslim ones who's family oppress vast majority and make them be humpty dumpy traditional goblins, the kind of foids u post are a much smaller minority than other cultures.

Also the kind of foids u show, are massively skewed to high caste North West pheno, just less so than men (95% of 'curry' men who look Good are NW genetics, prob 90% of foids are, because a dravidian or low caste foid has better base to work off than a dalit or dravidian dude)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Lmao, Johanjohan and 4 others
Totally.

Problem is in the west, with the influx of migrant tech workers with Goblin wives and study max forced goblin daughters, plus the Muslim ones who's family oppress vast majority and make them be humpty dumpy traditional goblins, the kind of foids u post are a much smaller minority than other cultures.

Also the kind of foids u show, are massively skewed to high caste North West pheno, just less so than men (95% of 'curry' men who look Good are NW genetics, prob 90% of foids are, because a dravidian or low caste foid has better base to work off than a dalit or dravidian dude)
Yes bhai I get you those factors play a big role

However every race has ugly people in fact I'd say there are just as many ugly mulattas and Latinas, it's just the hot ones get highlighted for obvious reasons

- of course some races have natural benefits like thicker body for mulattas and Latinas, but this can be built by curry women easy- even then the women in my family are thick anyways so not necessarily true either.

I think people fail to realise the variety of south Asia as well Bhai think it's just pajeetas lol

I agree Bhai but it's a common pheno which is still trashed here is my point lol apart from maybe the light skin Pakistan girl, the third last one is pretty dark skinned and would be deemed 'shit skinned' here jfl

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Xangsane
agree with this

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Serious

Curry girls who go gym, look after themselves with a tight thick body
Do the usual make up every girl does
Have good dress sense
Already have ideal hair which other races wish they had- look at black girls using Indian hair weaves for example

Modern curry women who do this are on par with mulattas and Latina women imo
And I love all of them

You cannot deny you don't find this attractive lol

And no all these girls are south Asian JFL

@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Preston
@fogdart
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@FrameMogger
@volcelfatcel
@VicMackey
@AcneScars
@Gestapo
@Xangsane
They are ceartianly not terribly ugly but your Insaine if you think they are ever on par with mullato and latina women even the ones in the picture have something off about their faces curry noses and proportions are just off wack. Same
With MENA women but it is over exaggerated with curry foids

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Johanjohan and Chadethnic101
Latina/Mullata women fog even tho I hate them. :ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Latina/Mullata women fog even tho I hate them. :ogre:
I hate mullato women with a passion but accept they do mogg I won’t date one though they are the only race of foids I ignore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 19499
they're white chad only BBC only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Johanjohan, Looks234 and 5 others
ideal but avg indian girl wants light chadpreet while being an abo subhuman so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Johanjohan, Xangsane and 2 others
First of all I do think indian girls are hot, but you are cherry picking hard asf. If you only include lightskin indian woman I woulld agree with you, but you are forgetting that a large chunk of them are very dark skin and look ugly.

Same thing with black women pretty much. Light skin women are hot asf, very rare to find attractive dark skins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Chadethnic101
@Xangsane Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
lot of latinas are not attractive at all , than you see the ones considered attractive and I think, similar girls are living in every street/village of pakiland , but obviously in un groomed form.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
Most people on here consider them Arabs

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
Totally.

NW Indians and pakistanis are the best looking by a long shot tbh

I used to think it was cope but just looking at the people in Lahore vs Mumbai makes it clear

• +1
they look like currysluts :feelswhat::sick:

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
They are ceartianly not terribly ugly but your Insaine if you think they are ever on par with mullato and latina women even the ones in the picture have something off about their faces curry noses and proportions are just off wack. Same
With MENA women but it is over exaggerated with curry foids
Bro imo mullatas have a lot more off about their faces such as big foreheads for example, many also have light moustaches too JFL, bigger flatter noses etc
I do love mullatas but mainly coz I tend to do better with them in terms of attention typically, and therefore they have become my type and have come to prefer over every race now

But I do disagree if those girls in OP preferred me of rather be with them
Every race can have something 'off' about their faces especially mulattas over curry and Latina women imo

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Chadeep and Deleted member 16275
Most people on here consider them Arabs
Most ppl here are deluded they couldn't look more curry if they tried jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deprived
Bro imo mullatas have a lot more off about their faces such as big foreheads for example, many also have light moustaches too JFL, bigger flatter noses etc
I do love mullatas but mainly coz I tend to do better with them in terms of attention typically, and therefore they have become my type and have come to prefer over every race now

But I do disagree if those girls in OP preferred me of rather be with them
Every race can have something 'off' about their faces especially mulattas over curry and Latina women imo
Well your curry so it’s not really surprising you’d find them hotter but mullato women and Latino women mogg curry ones by quite a large margin even if they have huge foreheads. Curry women are on par with black foids for a reason and not mullato and latina women

I mean what is this shit bitch looks weird AF like some mannish thing and that’s the hottest poopjeeta I have ever seen JFL :hnghn: like Arab women curry women just have weird features like weird noses and facial proportions it’s just odd. I’d still fuck them sure but it’s the truth.
16895E48 7817 4441 9AA9 43A4E496DF95

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chadethnic101
Agreed but they don't have the same spark as Mulattas and Latinas. Something is off
I think the media and cultural biases of FOB curries is affecting your thinking on this

Discussed with @Chinacurry @FailedNormieManlet that if a curry male or female is sex appeal maxxed lean muscular/thick, the failo of being ethnic becomes more of an exotic halo due to being sexy

• +1
Reactions: litaz, FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
lot of latinas are not attractive at all , than you see the ones considered attractive and I think, similar girls are living in every street/village of pakiland , but obviously in un groomed form.
Yes it's because Curry's and Latinas in homeland are poor
But they have excellent bases such as great bone structure and hair quality for example

Agreed but they don't have the same spark as Mulattas and Latinas. Something is off
Thier facial structure is weird. Even more than Arab foids tbh. Stn is just weird with it I get what you mean

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane and 1 other person
Well your curry so it’s not really surprising you’d find them hotter but mullato women and Latino women mogg curry ones by quite a large margin even if they have huge foreheads. Curry women are on par with black foids for a reason and not mullato and latina women

I mean what is this shit bitch looks weird AF like some mannish thing and that’s the hottest poopjeeta I have ever seen JFL :hnghn: like Arab women curry women just have weird features like weird noses and facial proportions it’s just odd. I’d still fuck them sure but it’s the truth.
View attachment 1681401
Fair enough bro

Tbh a lot.of.light skin blacks emulate her hair that she has naturally etc
But yeah naturally most ppl try/genetically do find their own race attractive

I just hate curry women attitudes which is why I dont consider them tbh

My point is they can defo be hot if they just look after themselves

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I think the media and cultural biases of FOB curries is affecting your thinking on this

Discussed with @Chinacurry @FailedNormieManlet that if a curry male or female is sex appeal maxxed lean muscular/thick, the failo of being ethnic becomes more of an exotic halo due to being sexy
Totally does, same applies to light skin curry men in a location they don't get failod.

Loads of tall. Good looking, in shape Punjabi, pak men I seen slaying fine ass babies when I was I'm Brazil and Colombia. They weren't whores either (tbf saw a lot of American pajeets with whoees too)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Fair enough bro

Tbh a lot.of.light skin blacks emulate her hair that she has naturally etc
But yeah naturally most ppl try/genetically do find their own race attractive

I just hate curry women attitudes which is why I dont consider them tbh

My point is they can defo be hot if they just look after themselves
Bro it’s only hair JFL :feelsgah: hair is one aspect of looks, mullato women don’t change their hair they like their like Pasta curls (black foids change their hair to curry/Native American/EE hair). Their attitudes aren’t that bad tbh well they are self haters but welcome to women they are racist no suprise here but yet scream “WOKE BLM ✊🏿“. All races of women can be hot if they look after themselves.

• +1
Totally does, same applies to light skin curry men in a location they don't get failod.

Loads of tall. Good looking, in shape Punjabi, pak men I seen slaying fine ass babies when I was I'm Brazil and Colombia. They weren't whores either (tbf saw a lot of American pajeets with whoees too)
Literally this

Bhai do a lot of curry men visit Latin America?
Even pajeets slayjng whores over there jfl
Media failo is legit

Bro it’s only hair JFL :feelsgah: hair is one aspect of looks, mullato women don’t change their hair they like their like Pasta (black foids change their hair to curry/Native American/EE hair). Their attitudes aren’t that bad tbh well they are self haters but welcome to women they are racist no suprise here but yet scream “WOKE BLM ✊🏿“. All races of women can be hot if they look after themselves.
Yes hair is one aspect but light skin black girls are quite obsessed with having that hair type typically srs lol which is why I said this
Yeah I see your point

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Literally this

Bhai do a lot of curry men visit Latin America?
Even pajeets slayjng whores over there jfl
Media failo is legit
Pajeets I saw, and btw I not been back since like 2014, were not slaying stacies, they were only slaying whores (albeit 9s and 10s).

Guys I saw with 7s and 8s were all chaddamlite, chadpreetlite, basically all were HTN. And not talking fobs, all were American or British guys.

Your case is different, you pass as Latin or carribbean.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
Yes hair is one aspect but light skin black girls are quite obsessed with having that hair type typically srs lol which is why I said this
Yeah I see your point
Nar they don’t try to get curry hair that’s bullshit. Mixed chicks keep their pasta curls your very wrong here it’s blsck foids who use shit to copy Curry/Native American hair texture mixed chicks don’t do that I live in a place full of mullatos

• +1
Pajeets I saw, and btw I not been back since like 2014, were not slaying stacies, they were only slaying whores (albeit 9s and 10s).

Guys I saw with 7s and 8s were all chaddamlite, chadpreetlite, basically all were HTN. And not talking fobs, all were American or British guys.

This is what happens to pajeets when they try to go global.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, FrameMogger, Chadeep and 2 others
Giga cope
I live in Vancouver and don’t think I’ve seen a good looking curry chick, many are westernized

Even Asian girls fog them

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

Man I hate that I was born in the UK. If I were in America I’d not be incel rn and I could go holiday to LATAM and slay stacies for cheap. Oh well I hope putin nukes europe

• +1
Giga cope
I live in Vancouver and don’t think I’ve seen a good looking curry chick, many are westernized

I saw giga chadpreet at YVR working security

• +1
Nar they don’t try to get curry hair that’s bullshit. Mixed chicks keep their pasta curls your very wrong here it’s blsck foids who use shit to copy Curry/Native American hair texture mixed chicks don’t do that I live in a place full of mullatos
So many mullatas try get that wavy/ straight hair, yes many do keep their curls which is what I like
Yes full blacks what that curry/native American hair
Guess that's just my experience bro, as u say you live in a densely populated mullato area

Yea least the pajeets slaying hotter women than they would in West more power to them lol

Nice to hear the htn curries doing well

Yes I'm glad I can pass as Latin/Carribbean, no cultural failo in west

So many mullatas try get that wavy/ straight hair, yes many do keep their curls which is what I like
Yes full blacks what that curry/native American hair
Guess that's just my experience bro, as u say you live in a densely populated mullato area
Prettymuch. I know a few mullato foids who straighten their hair but it alwys looks more like a white girls when they are done and all they do use use a tong they don’t use products for it. Blk&curry foids are on the same level, curry foids have slightly better faces but worse bodies, black foids have best bodies (when not fat) and pussies. Both are Failod pretty bad but I don’t feel for them they are foids and thus deserve to suffer

• +1

Wow hahahaha mirin
FOb curry getting IOIs and mires from an Asian
Damn she's pretty nice bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Giga cope

Asian girls fog every race of women

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 15004
F

Fck pajeets are cringey as fuck hahah
I can hardly understand this FOB
If he slayed her I will laugh to myself

I'd go over there and take her from him jfl she's hot as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and FailedNormieManlet
Wow hahahaha mirin
FOb curry getting IOIs and mires from an Asian
Damn she's pretty nice bhai
Yeah - which is why there's no chance she would ever be into this subhuman.

He just has his channel gaslighting curries into thinking if they act like him they can slay everywhere, deliberately leaving open condom packets in his videos like he just slayed

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet

He just has his channel gaslighting curries into thinking if they act like him they can slay everywhere, deliberately leaving open condom packets in his videos like he just slayed
jfl, I cringe whenever these FOBs post videos of them with foreign women. It just makes pajeets look subhuman, like why is he FLEXING A SUBHUMAN GOOK ffs. Like the only real achievement he has is bagging some gook, and the curries in the comments are literally looking up to him. I stg man, these niggas need to learn some self respect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Chadethnic101
jfl, I cringe whenever these FOBs post videos of them with foreign women. It just makes pajeets look subhuman, like why is he FLEXING A SUBHUMAN GOOK ffs. Like the only real achievement he has is bagging some gook, and the curries in the comments are literally looking up to him. I stg man, these niggas need to learn some self respect
He's so fucking cringey it's not even funny hahaha

However he has low inhibition but that's because he probably has very little self awareness so not true low inhibition

Fucking hate pajeets man lucky I don't pass as pajeet

You'd probably be fine coz you aren't FOB and won't dress and act cringe like this guy
Ffs this guy got me real cringed out hahaha
I fucking hate FOBS

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and FailedNormieManlet

I'd imagine you'd easily slay that gook in the video tbh
She probs sucks a mean dick ngl hahaha

another curry thread

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
He's so fucking cringey it's not even funny hahaha

However he has low inhibition but that's because he probably has very little self awareness so not true low inhibition

Fucking hate pajeets man lucky I don't pass as pajeet

You'd probably be fine coz you aren't FOB and won't dress and act cringe like this guy
Ffs this guy got me real cringed out hahaha
I fucking hate FOBS
HAHA, yeah legit this guy's entire youtube channel is him being a paypig for various foreign girls and taking them to expensive places. I think they are aware they're being used as betabux, but for them betabuxing is the norm. Women having geniuine desire isn't a thing, think about it. They grew up in rural backwater india, the concept of alpha fux and betabux doesn't exist. It's "get job, get arranged marriage, have kids, repeat", so he probably views it as his MORAL DUTY TO BE A BETABUX.

It's brutal that dudes like that basically bring down the image of an entire race.

• +1
  • JFL
HAHA, yeah legit this guy's entire youtube channel is him being a paypig for various foreign girls and taking them to expensive places. I think they are aware they're being used as betabux, but for them betabuxing is the norm. Women having geniuine desire isn't a thing, think about it. They grew up in rural backwater india, the concept of alpha fux and betabux doesn't exist. It's "get job, get arranged marriage, have kids, repeat", so he probably views it as his MORAL DUTY TO BE A BETABUX.

It's brutal that dudes like that basically bring down the image of an entire race.
Yeah very true that's all they know jfl

Even Muslim curries think this way
Seen a comment on a Instagram post on one of them Asian pages saying
It's good to give your wife an allowance
I died laughing hahahah

They ruining everyone man

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah very true that's all they know jfl

Even Muslim curries think this way
Seen a comment on a Instagram post on one of them Asian pages saying
It's good to give your wife an allowance
I died laughing hahahah

They ruining everyone man
LOL HAHAHA, YES I'VE SEEN THEM BEFORE. I see niggas out here FLEXING the fact they PAY everything for their wife and saying how good they will treat their future wife.

I had a discssion with my dad about this, and he said it was our duty as men to provide for women. And I told him "apart from sex, what does a woman actually bring to you? Kids? You should only be doing this bullshit after you have kids"

My dad sort of agrees with me, but says that it will upset women jfl

• JFL
First of all I do think indian girls are hot, but you are cherry picking hard asf. If you only include lightskin indian woman I woulld agree with you, but you are forgetting that a large chunk of them are very dark skin and look ugly.

Same thing with black women pretty much. Light skin women are hot asf, very rare to find attractive dark skins
Racist :soy:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back