CURRY HATE THREAD

delusionalretard

delusionalretard

Wise beyond all measure
The Indians have 1,569 mile, 587,900 cubic feet per second freshwater river flowing through your country

shit so much in your sacred river that fecal bacteria levels are over one hundred times the Indian government's "official" limit

all 400 million people dump their waste into it

fuck your river so badly that the health costs of polluting your river with your own shit is 3% of your entire GDP

1/3rd of all the deaths in your country come from your shit river

eighty percent of all illnesses come from poo bacteria

60,000 faecal coliform bacteria per 100ml

unironically throw your ashes and cremated remains into it

peak dirtiness of your previously freshwater river are close to 100,000,000 bacteria per 100ml

"please white people open up and gibs us water"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, chaddyboi66, Elvisandreaa and 22 others
OP is proud Pakistani

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Acromegaly_Chad, Beetlejuice and 8 others
OP made this thread after I ruined his day by supporting black men fighting back against the white supremacist socioindustrial complex

white "people" always expose their true demonic nature if you press them just a bit, one confident black PSLer causes him to turn into this

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, AcneScars, Effortless and 7 others
OP made this thread after I ruined his day by supporting black men fighting back against the white supremacist socioindustrial complex

white "people" always expose their true demonic nature if you press them just a bit, one confident black PSLer causes him to turn into this
Curries are black now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and curryslayerordeath
@DevNFS5 thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and delusionalretard
blessed thread

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Ironically other ethnics do better when they don’t try to be white whilst south Asians try so hard to act and look white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Looks234, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
jfl keep crying for curry moggers

• +1
Ironically other ethnics do better when they don’t try to be white whilst south Asians try so hard to act and look white
cope, all races try to act white and pass as white except black people

• +1
Reactions: grimy, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13511 and 1 other person
cope, all races try to act white and pass as white except black people
Nope, East Asians slay mainly due to k pop niche, Latinos have their own macho niche, blacks don’t act white

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Nope, East Asians slay mainly due to k pop niche, Latinos have their own macho niche, blacks don’t act white
i said black races are the ones who don't try to act white, you are kinda right about latinos, but alot of arabs try to pass as white and try to act white too tho, and when it comes to asian yeah i guess your right mostly south asians bleach their skin to look more white etc

i said black races are the ones who don't try to act white, you are kinda right about latinos, but alot of arabs try to pass as white and try to act white too tho, and when it comes to asian yeah i guess your right mostly south asians bleach their skin to look more white etc
That’s why I said only south Asians try to act white so much in terms of appearance and behavior. You’re right about Arabs, a lot will larp as Italian

That’s why I said only south Asians try to act white so much in terms of appearance and behavior. You’re right about Arabs, a lot will larp as Italian
if i was a light skin arab with a eye color that's not brown i would of larped as italian tbh

• JFL
if i was a light skin arab with a eye color that's not brown i would of larped as italian tbh
Tbh most light Arabs can pass as Italian anyways and most will see them as such

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Acromegaly_Chad, MissLexotan6MG and 5 others
i am happy that the white man saved my life

• Love it
OP is proud Pakistani
B4607C4A 0B5A 4474 90B8 E32FDF624C39

OP is a proud Pakistani, he yawns, he infiltrates to other countries to nuke them, he inbreeds and has 5 subhuman IQ kids, he thinks he is the only chad after ‘Adonis’, and his only goal is to openly defecate in the sacred Ganga river and wait for the people to give him a wedgie and drown him in the same river

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Gaia262
Nooo! Leave my Hrithikerino alone!!! :soy:
Yeah, Hrithik makes you subhuman invisible in front of white girls -

Why do you cope bro?, I can show how white people mess up big time in America too and they are far ahead than Indians, they get shot randomly by random druggies, Africans aren’t safe in America, the only place that wanted to accept them and call them - “African-American” are the ones that take a shot at them whenever they go out:lul:

Whenever life is bad for me I think about how I could of been born a shitskin curry

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 10987, Effortless and 2 others
Yeah, Hrithik makes you subhuman invisible in front of white girls -

Why do you cope bro?, I can show how white people mess up big time in America too and they are far ahead than Indians, they get shot randomly by random druggies, Africans aren’t safe in America, the only place that wanted to accept them and call them - “African-American” are the ones that take a shot at them whenever they go out:lul:
I'm not American and I'm not white. Just get off my fucking dick and never quote me again you street shitting dalit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 10987
I'm not American and I'm not white. Just get off my fucking dick and never quote me again you street shitting dalit
So who are you??, you subhuman IQ lowlife basement dweller?
Are you an East-Asian?:lul::lul::lul:
Do I need to explain the laugh?:lul:

Are you an Arab?:lul::lul::lul:
Most Arabs are worse than any other country people, they pelt stones at their own women and don’t include “women” in women’s conferences:lul:

Are you an African?
Most Indians make Africans look invisible to white women, don’t trust me?, Hrithik destroyed Broderick Hunter in a Tinder battle of who gets more matches in an hour:lul:

Who are you?:lul::lul:
You no name basement dweller aren’t worth anything

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
So who are you??, you subhuman IQ lowlife basement dweller?
Are you an East-Asian?:lul::lul::lul:
Do I need to explain the laugh?:lul:

Are you an Arab?:lul::lul::lul:
Most Arabs are worse than any other country people, they pelt stones at their own women and don’t include “women” in women’s conferences:lul:

Are you an African?
Most Indians make Africans look invisible to white women, don’t trust me?, Hrithik destroyed Broderick Hunter in a Tinder battle of who gets more matches in an hour:lul:

Who are you?:lul::lul:
You no name basement dweller aren’t worth anything
You made a whole essay just to defend your boyfriend Hrithik. Keep sucking him off you Mumbai sewers dwelling rodent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Ryan, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, MissLexotan6MG, Ryan and 2 others
You made a whole essay just to defend your boyfriend Hrithik. Keep sucking him off you Mumbai sewers dwelling rodent
Anything you say only reminds me of your subhumanity , it’s not my problem if white girls will choose an Indian over you lowlife scumbag with identity crisis -
Keep looking at this👆🏻and keep questioning your subhumanity and the fact that an Indian mogs you to the next 3 births!!

• JFL
Indians are still practising survival of the fittest

Keep crying for these strong immunity and high grip strength moggers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 9072 and delusionalretard
I mean it in london
Well to be honest, most Indians who get white girls in the west, get them through the personality game more than anything else, maybe some might get them through status. People on this forum think just be white in India works, that’s why they equate the success of getting girls of this guy -
928A250E 4A80 4B6B BD21 499907A7A996

More than this guy -
627DDEEC 8823 42FB B7BB 7C952FDDB5A5

The above guy will do better in India cause of familiarity and bad standards of beauty in India

• JFL
Ju
Indians are still practising survival of the fittest

View attachment 1219953View attachment 1219951

Keep crying for these strong immunity and high grip strength moggers
just cause India has less land and more people, you don’t need to be sarcastic. Reminder that Zayn’s father is from a subhuman incest country called - “Pakistan”, people legit have more retarded people in Pakistan than any other country cause of breeding with their cousins and no matter how much they argue with frauded incels like salludon, these are their supposed “handsome” actors and models -
44EE143C D251 45CD 8D05 C7482A61824F
E74EA880 6B5B 4095 85FF E119B48C6B38
E4123A59 D860 484F B797 8927E3A9CE6A
FEF2C4E9 DC70 44A8 B393 91E9AEC09BBE
D355F2A3 C8C8 4118 81BF 33DACD5F3A99
7B68069B 97F8 4A2C BC11 35B124AC8440
81BD8D85 BAF2 4705 911B B70B35BE5730
8F4A510E 53EF 46E4 8ECB 9E234C4F597F
D7713D8D FC7B 4F76 A2B9 A2C2496AE9A3
00C0C5E4 7671 41D2 A2CC C1EA2E1C2D7B
86138C48 B058 40E1 A059 C1646203F793
1F64176E E4BB 4AE0 898B 4A7A9660597D
2C76D818 5E13 4772 A05D 590236EF2BED
44EE143C D251 45CD 8D05 C7482A61824F

Last edited:
I never saw a white arab are they exist? 20210711 173243 this is not white

wait do they really throw their shit and trash in it?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
I never saw a white arab are they exist?View attachment 1220011this is not white
not all italians are white lol, also have you seen some syrians ? they look pretty white tbh and females are brain dead they wouldn't notice tbh

• +1
not all italians are white lol, also have you seen some syrians ? they look pretty white tbh and females are brain dead they wouldn't notice tbh
Most of the italians are not white i saw syrians but white syrian :lul: lol

• +1
Most of the italians are not white i saw syrians but white syrian :lul: lol
the only way a girl would notice a white looking arab or med is larping as italian is by accent, actually i'm wrong so might be so stupid she thinks a arab accent is an italian one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven and delusionalretard
I guess JBC took another victim.