CURRY HATE THREAD

So who are you??, you subhuman IQ lowlife basement dweller?
Are you an East-Asian?:lul::lul::lul:
Do I need to explain the laugh?:lul:

Are you an Arab?:lul::lul::lul:
Most Arabs are worse than any other country people, they pelt stones at their own women and don’t include “women” in women’s conferences:lul:

Are you an African?
Most Indians make Africans look invisible to white women, don’t trust me?, Hrithik destroyed Broderick Hunter in a Tinder battle of who gets more matches in an hour:lul:

Who are you?:lul::lul:
You no name basement dweller aren’t worth anything
Buckchadley mog hritik to suicide
Not even joking
I have seen his pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and buckchadley31
Buckchadley mog hritik to suicide
Not even joking
I have seen his pics
So why is he so concerned about Hrithik doing well in the west?, he seriously seems insecure not gonna lie

So why is he so concerned about Hrithik doing well in the west?, he seriously seems insecure not gonna lie
I literally don't fucking care. You keep bringing him up in every thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
I literally don't fucking care. You keep bringing him up every thread.
Lol, look who’s talking -
16B975FF 754E 4FDB AAC3 6EDF24FDAA78

Nope, East Asians slay mainly due to k pop niche, Latinos have their own macho niche, blacks don’t act white

Latinos are half or mostly 60 percent white gooks it's beyond ogre and most curries with high asi or AASI is also over full ANI though looked phenotypically similar to either the aryans which were basically like eastern Europeans in phenotype at least ani 100percent=iran neolethic farmer+steppe with curries they got fucked due to literal admixture with the intrusive ASI which came in later it was not due to just being curry in general I mean sure ANI is ethnic but it's not bad ethnic if it was around today it would look like your typical light kalash person whom some consider euro passing.

Latinos are half or mostly 60 percent white gooks it's beyond ogre and most curries with high asi or AASI is also over full ANI though looked phenotypically similar to either the aryans which were basically like eastern Europeans in phenotype at least ani 100percent=iran neolethic farmer+steppe with curries they got fucked due to literal admixture with the intrusive ASI which came in later it was not due to just being curry in general I mean sure ANI is ethnic but it's not bad ethnic if it was around today it would look like your typical light kalash person whom some consider euro passing.
Cope

Latinos are half white on average and the ani is 53 percent steppe 47 percent indus periphery steppe looked close to white eastern europeans

Latinos are half white on average and the ani is 53 percent steppe 47 percent indus periphery steppe looked close to white eastern europeans
I’m talking about culture and the way they act

I’m talking about culture and the way they act

Modern curries are mixed mutts to the extreme there about half negro monkey literally they are not the type of curries i am talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice