curry here in india , finally got my bodyfat checked by a proper machine , it is 26.2 bf , can i be low level chadlite at 15-16 bf.

S

shubuh

Iron
just want to know yall opinions , i am on a cut and got into looksmaxxing recently

Attachments

• 36d3a0fc51c40d18b0fb731ff36c80a5.jpg
    36d3a0fc51c40d18b0fb731ff36c80a5.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Piratecel, normie_joe and 5 others
keep going with the cut bhai.based on your height you may achieve htn for curries.

• +1
Reactions: yex, aber and majesticincel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indic Mogger and aber
you say you got into looksmaxng and ask if height matters in real life jfl.it doesnt matter when you have very good looking face in real life its rare so height does matter pajjee.(for indians 5'11-6'3 is good)

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
You can kinda pass as med

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Saint Casanova, cromagnon, brucewayne78 and 5 others
you say you got into looksmaxng and ask if height matters in real life jfl.it doesnt matter when you have very good looking face in real life its rare so height does matter pajjee.(for indians 5'11-6'3 is good)
i see thx

U can be CL in India if u lose the body fat that's for sure.

U look like not so indian so good. Brutal mouth to nose ratio though

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Schizotypalcel
if i moneymaxx and leanmaxx , can i get 8 or 9/10 italian beckies
Not to sure about getting 8 or 9 cause realistically it's impossible but u can get an Italian woman by betabuxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
used to be way fatter , when i was higher bf , i hope the fat decreases of it more n more

i think maybe the glasses gave false vision of a that , how is my nose to mouth ratio here

Attachments

• 36d3a0fc51c40d18b0fb731ff36c80a5.jpg
    36d3a0fc51c40d18b0fb731ff36c80a5.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
A good face always mogs even the best height. But there's limits to this. you should be in the 175cm-195cm bracket for your height not to work as a failo.

for indians anything above 175 is good bhai
im Indian and I'm 180 cms

lose facial fat tbh
i think maybe the glasses gave false vision of a that , how is my nose to mouth ratio here
where do u live?

lose facial fat tbh

where do u live?
mumbai india , i am moving to chennai, tamil nadu soon tbh for college , either way facial fat will lose , the more bf i lose

mumbai india , i am moving to chennai, tamil nadu soon tbh for college , either way facial fat will lose , the more bf i lose
too fair for the south indians
you'll slay given how much hypocritical they are regarding the skin color

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Not a bad looking curry, Don't rot lose bf

in south , they prefer guys to be darkk and women to be light , thats what i heard.

in south , they prefer guys to be darkk and women to be light , thats what i heard.
nope lmao
they treat white ones as Brad pitt himself
ever heard of mahesh babu?

nope lmao
they treat white ones as Brad pitt himself
ever heard of mahesh babu?
lmo yea , maybe ur actually correct , so this dark skin superior is cope by dravidian nationalists?

lmo yea , maybe ur actually correct , so this dark skin superior is cope by dravidian nationalists?
it's not about which skin color is superior
it's about what is usually preferred more
when women say they want a dark handsome man they mean a man with dark features (black hair, black eyebrows and dark eyes) not dark skintone

it's not about which skin color is superior
it's about what is usually preferred more
when women say they want a dark handsome man they mean a man with dark features (black hair, black eyebrows and dark eyes) not dark skintone
tru tru thats what they mean , but i pointed that skin one out , cause a lot of southies in discord say to me they are superior cuz they are darker skinned then me lol

coping lmfao that's insane cope
tru tru thats what they mean , but i pointed that skin one out , cause a lot of southies in discord say to me they are superior cuz they are darker skinned then me lol

I swear to god you can easily pass as mod

Are you pure bread indian?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Falcon_Flam and brucewayne78
Holy shit is that an indian funkyflamingo? Put on a beanie and start posting bloat threads asap

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
just want to know yall opinions , i am on a cut and got into looksmaxxing recently
you have potential, you can larp as arab or latino ngl

yea yea fully , i am from western uttar pradesh and rajasthan mostly , my origins
Geomaxx to turkey

But try to perfect an English accent

keep going with the cut and u will ascend bhai

lol

how to perfect english accent , are there videos or should i imitate it by watching british accent videos n all , so it looks natural
Idk but you'll be easily detected as indian due to accent failo probably

But turks will prob think you're one of them until you talk

You need a lot of work, but htn is doable.

You have high facial averageness.

• Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78
curries should not be allowed on this forum man:feelswhy:

• WTF
Reactions: Indic Mogger
clicked as soon as i read "curry here in india"

You're lucky you're not dark probably a slayer to dravidian pajeetas

You're not. Cope more.

Med = touching the Mediterranean sea. Idc what else you say
I guess greeks and south Italians aren’t meds according to an autistic indian on org.

That’s okay.

Nice strawman fallacy you got there :lul:
Still desperately trying to sound smart and convince yourself this argument is still going on.