Curry here - looking for a rate, and advice

D

Deleted member 22158

Iron
Compared to other curries, where do I stand?

Attachments

• D9F94595-4A62-47B1-B8DB-1439327F20DE.jpeg
    D9F94595-4A62-47B1-B8DB-1439327F20DE.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 0
  • A8EE7356-586C-41D1-9852-7B34FD7BB13B.png
    A8EE7356-586C-41D1-9852-7B34FD7BB13B.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 3A4706C2-332C-4392-9F36-98ABD01896E9.png
    3A4706C2-332C-4392-9F36-98ABD01896E9.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 707EFBEF-E7DE-4FAC-BD6D-44AFFB85FBD7.png
    707EFBEF-E7DE-4FAC-BD6D-44AFFB85FBD7.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 0F5A285E-6FDA-49E5-AD0F-D33BBEFBF51E.png
    0F5A285E-6FDA-49E5-AD0F-D33BBEFBF51E.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 755D2020-616D-4C1B-AA42-5533C7E80FED.png
    755D2020-616D-4C1B-AA42-5533C7E80FED.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • FB65E134-A778-407B-B637-DFE016DC149A.png
    FB65E134-A778-407B-B637-DFE016DC149A.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DFFCE21E-533C-43DE-A1E9-F5CFA80CAAFB.png
    DFFCE21E-533C-43DE-A1E9-F5CFA80CAAFB.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • D2F82B28-595F-4C36-B915-690430E052F3.png
    D2F82B28-595F-4C36-B915-690430E052F3.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 9A85FBD2-B02E-4DC8-B9E8-E96983EE6CF9.png
    9A85FBD2-B02E-4DC8-B9E8-E96983EE6CF9.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25833
Upper third looks to be too wide in some pics. Wish i had this giga conpact midface @TRUE_CEL. I would have been chadlite already :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Gengar, Pikabro and 1 other person
Good FHWR, midface compact, but lower third looks too short.

What's your height? If tall could be HTN.
otherwise MTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
low effort
insanely shit harmony
if I had kids, I would tell them to stay away from you

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Good FHWR, midface compact, but lower third looks too short.

What's your height? If tall could be HTN.
otherwise MTN
Just wondering where I stand facially compared to curries alone? So excluding any other racial groups. Only compared to western curries.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
High T.

• JFL
Reactions: tallnegga
Just wondering where I stand facially compared to curries alone? So excluding any other racial groups. Only compared to western curries.

Western raised south asian people are alot better looking than most people imagine.

You would be a normie here in UK unless you were tall.

Very good FWHR destroyed by laughably short lower third. At least you'll look young as fuck until you're like 60 due to your FWHR. Give up slaying unless you get lantern jaw surgery tho. Low MTN imo.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
You all look the same:dafuckfeels:

Very good FWHR destroyed by laughably short lower third. At least you'll look young as fuck until you're like 60 due to your FWHR. Give up slaying unless you get lantern jaw surgery tho. Low MTN imo.
He could beardmaxxx

Also proves how big of a failo ears can be. Face itself is actually decent, but the fact that your ears mog your skull is insane. You're not bad looking but you do have comedic proportions.

• +1
Reactions: yuyu and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
All these pics giving me some vintage 90s marriage portrait vibes. Are you close to 50 now? Cuz these pics looks gigaold and you look around 27 28 in these pics. Great pheno for indian standards. Women love these pheno in india. Shit haircut tbh looking like a tea seller. HTN wrt to India. Im a curry too so you can believe my rating.

• +1
Reactions: yuyu, justinzayn, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
A big bushy beard could cover it up
He'd need to have 99th percentile beard genetics to grow one large enough. Plus I'm assuming he can't grow one. I have a similar FWHR, and I can't grow shit for facial hair. I've noticed that it's pretty common that extremely high FWHR faces don't grow facial hair that much.

Upper third looks to be too wide in some pics. Wish i had this giga conpact midface @TRUE_CEL. I would have been chadlite already :feelswhy:

Bruhhh its not his compact midface its his overall projection in that area his jaw is shit relative to jt

He'd need to have 99th percentile beard genetics to grow one large enough. Plus I'm assuming he can't grow one. I have a similar FWHR, and I can't grow shit for facial hair. I've noticed that it's pretty common that extremely high FWHR faces don't grow facial hair that much.
As it is his biggest flaw is his small jaw. He could either get surgery for it, and I don't even know which one he would need, OR he could beardmaxxx. If he beardmaxxxes he could fraud a good jaw (and a good jaw is the only thing that would save him)

He can use Minoxidil, derma roll etc OR get a beard transplant.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
he's curry
he should be able to grow a beard
my little cousin could grow a mustache at 11, she's a handsome young woman

• JFL
Bruhhh its not his compact midface its his overall projection in that area his jaw is shit relative to jt
I wasnt talking about his compact midface in that aspect. Was talking about myself since i have giga long midface

I wasnt talking about his compact midface in that aspect. Was talking about myself since i have giga long midface

Then you need an more projected maxilla this is how subhuman whites happen they have the more projection of all races but if even 1 projection is out you have a tera bad look.

Gooks can get away with it some what cause they have no bone projection to staet with

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Those ears are shit, all in a MTN you'd be incel in the west tho, if ur in India ur ok

he's curry
he should be able to grow a beard
my little cousin could grow a mustache at 11, she's a handsome young woman
Again, you'd be surprised. I have a feeling I'm right about his beard potential.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Who are you to say give up slaying. Most normies can ascend with RTT. You look like a gay fag Rajdeep with low lay count

Who are you to say give up slaying. Most normies can ascend with RTT. You look like a gay fag Rajdeep with low lay count
what's RTT
I want it

All these pics giving me some vintage 90s marriage portrait vibes. Are you close to 50 now? Cuz these pics looks gigaold and you look around 27 28 in these pics. Great pheno for indian standards. Women love these pheno in india. Shit haircut tbh looking like a tea seller. HTN wrt to India. Im a curry too so you can believe my rating.
I was thinking the same thing jfl.

• +1
Wtf is a FWHR. No actual NT slayer talks like this lmao

Then you need an more projected maxilla this is how subhuman whites happen they have the more projection of all races but if even 1 projection is out you have a tera bad look.

Gooks can get away with it some what cause they have no bone projection to staet with
My face is still somewhat forward grown. Its still over tho

Wtf is a FWHR. No actual NT slayer talks like this lmao
Looks like you have it out for me boyo, I'm not gonna hijack this thread because you're bitter. DM me whatever you have to say to me.

MTN. Nothing really stands out.

you look like an indian al capone

Looks like you have it out for me boyo, I'm not gonna hijack this thread because you're bitter. DM me whatever you have to say to me.
I don't like ppl that obsess on face and disregard height and physique as well as other factors of SMV that often play a larger role

I don't like ppl that obsess on face and disregard height and physique as well as other factors of SMV that often play a larger role
I don't disregard them tho! I'm only going off of the information that's presented to me. Do you know what OP's physical stats are? Because I don't! I don't make conjectural ratings.

• +1
I don't disregard them tho! I'm only going off of the information that's presented to me. Do you know what OP's physical stats are? Because I don't! I don't make conjectural ratings.
That's fair enough. Often times in real life you can make up for normie face with RTT or other SMV improvements, height, physique etc. Just didn't agree with you saying he cant slay based on face alone

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
That's fair enough. Often times in real life you can make up for normie face with RTT or other SMV improvements, height, physique etc. Just didn't agree with you saying he cant slay based on face alone
I agree wholeheartedly brother, but I'm ngl... Even with roidmax body, his head is so small, his face so neotenous, and ears so large, that an overly large frame might make him look more cartoony. Not saying that will happen, but it's certainly possible.

• Love it
But all in all, a roidmaxxed tall MTN could easily slay decent chicks IRL in a bar or club setting.

• +1
I agree wholeheartedly brother, but I'm ngl... Even with roidmax body, his head is so small, his face so neotenous, and ears so large, that an overly large frame might make him look more cartoony. Not saying that will happen, but it's certainly possible.
Yeah def dude lack of masculine traits in the face are an issue

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
  • +1
Your skull proportions are terrible ngl

Because of that you have very little appeal.

• +1
Hyper-brachycephalic skull

Shortfacecels age better? How come

It's his dad or uncle or something -_-

• JFL
It’s me. Just pictures taken with an old camera. They’re all recent pictures too
stop lying nigga these pics are definitely from 90s or early 00s

• JFL
Reactions: twilight