PLS RATE AND GIVE ADVICE

mtn, don't listen to retard overraters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, antony 726, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Please rate me and give advice on how to ascend
6 foot btw (jfl)
non existent brow ridge and nose is a weird ass angle along with under eye support looks a bit weird and your long face kind of ruins pretty boy appeal along with harmony

Htn high female gaze prob solid cl smv

over rating as usual
but also like high tier normie isn’t that crazy i mog most of the people in public like this forum isn’t the general population

non existent brow ridge and nose is a weird ass angle along with under eye support looks a bit weird and your long face kind of ruins pretty boy appeal along with harmony
how do i improve brow ridge. mid face can’t change that’s cooked.

what does cl and smv mean ?
Chadlite smv with foids cause height is fine and you have high female gaze facial features , cl is chadlite smv is sexual market value

But by psl standards you are htn imo , def slayer irl

Chadlite smv with foids cause height is fine and you have high female gaze facial features , cl is chadlite smv is sexual market value
thanks so much bro. i seen those terms never knew what they meant

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
yea bro psl is fucked. i’ve only rlly soft maxxed might hard max once i’m out of the house tbh might do rino zygos chin and jaw. how should i increase my psl

you are dogshit at rating you delusional mong he’s a high mtn at max he can still improve depending on his age

yea bro psl is fucked. i’ve only rlly soft maxxed might hard max once i’m out of the house tbh might do rino zygos chin and jaw. how should i increase my psl
what’s your height and age

Why care about psl its just for autists here , you have prettyboy htn appeal you are good get off the forum asap and dont let it eat you

Why care about psl its just for autists here , you have prettyboy htn appeal you are good get off the forum asap and dont let it eat you
ik ik ik i probably will get off. i’m just looking for advice to heightmax but i’ve kinda realised if i eat clean and excersise which i already do i can reach genetic potential. no point wasting money on ai and hgh/mk677

get off forums, eat clean, sleep well, go to the gym, don’t get any surgeries it’s pointless and don’t listen to this room temperature IQ clown he can’t even point out your flaws he lives on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: harry.__
get off forums, eat clean, sleep well, go to the gym, don’t get any surgeries it’s pointless and don’t listen to this room temperature IQ clown he can’t even point out your flaws he lives on this forum.
i think i will leave permanently pretty soon thankyou bro

Who me? Utter retard ? His brow ridge is fine he has some eye circles but not a big failo , if he had to get a surgery i would only suggest genio as i can see chin is slightly recessed from the side and would help with his front proportions , his eye area is good and very good coloring . Jfl at ur parroting on stuff you read on this forum i can tell you have 0.1 ns attention span rotted brain like every new kid joining this forum

Who me? Utter retard ? His brow ridge is fine he has some eye circles but not a big failo , if he had to get a surgery i would only suggest genio as i can see chin is slightly recessed from the side and would help with his front proportions , his eye area is good and very good coloring . Jfl at ur parroting on stuff you read on this forum i can tell you have 0.1 ns attention span rotted brain like every new kid joining this forum
eye browridge is so tiny you incel under eye support could be better and i doubt it is eye bags could be just lack of fat or as i said poor under eye support his nose is a weird angle

eye browridge is so tiny you incel under eye support could be better and i doubt it is eye bags could be just lack of fat or as i said poor under eye support his nose is a weird angle
It is not prominent but i think it goes well with his facial features overall mtn its an underrate , ofc he's not perfect but well above average for sure

htn isn’t that outrageous i mog most people i see in public
I do too but that means like mtn+ to high mtn in .org standards.

Real htns look like this distorted

I do too but that means like mtn+ to high mtn in .org standards.

Real htns look like this distorted

org standards are cooked. first tiktok cl smv but recessision in chin. i rlly do need to get bigger bone shahahahah. might consider bone smashing for my chin. prob my main point of focus

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
org standards are cooked. first tiktok cl smv but recessision in chin. i rlly do need to get bigger bone shahahahah. might consider bone smashing for my chin. prob my main point of focus
How old are you? Bone smashing can stunt your natural bone growth

How old are you? Bone smashing can stunt your natural bone growth
16years old 6foot. should i just hard mee eat clean n normal shit soft max like i am now see where it gets me ?

• +1
16years old 6foot. should i just hard mee eat clean n normal shit soft max like i am now see where it gets me ?
16 is the age where bones develop a lot so just eat on a slight surplus, exercise and sleep well.

It is not prominent but i think it goes well with his facial features overall mtn its an underrate , ofc he's not perfect but well above average for sure
yes ofc above average, his eyebrow ridge being more prominent could make him more attractive easily, he doesn’t necessarily need genio as his chin isn’t recessed to the point where people in person will notice, his nose angle, shape and size could be way better and if anything he should consider getting rhino along with starting volufiline under eyes if those are not eyebags

16 is the age where bones develop a lot so just eat on a slight surplus, exercise and sleep well.
Should morbid obese people eat in surplus?

• +1
Don't do bonesmashing.

I'd advise experimenting with a slicked /flowing back hair style provided you have a good hairline, as the puffy hairstyle looks a bit too wide on the upper part of your head.

Honestly, just focus on staying healthy.

The reason why some people are telling you to get off these forums is because being social and learning how to interact with people is going to be far more beneficial for you rather than getting [insert obscure surgery], and catching brainrot from TikTok / Looksmax.

The only thing I can think to warn you about is balding, which has a good chance of occurring when you reach around 18 to 20 depending on your ethnicity, but for now, you should be OK.

Ur high mtn, good pehno and appeal is there but ur jaw is deformed a little, too steep gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Don't do bonesmashing.

I'd advise experimenting with a slicked /flowing back hair style provided you have a good hairline, as the puffy hairstyle looks a bit too wide on the upper part of your head.

Honestly, just focus on staying healthy.

The reason why some people are telling you to get off these forums is because being social and learning how to interact with people is going to be far more beneficial for you rather than getting [insert obscure surgery], and catching brainrot from TikTok / Looksmax.

The only thing I can think to warn you about is balding, which has a good chance of occurring when you reach around 18 to 20 depending on your ethnicity, but for now, you should be OK.
thankyou for high effort. my dad has male pattern baldness but he’s on fin and niac and i’m pretty well across hooping on fin in my 20s

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Ur high mtn, good pehno and appeal is there but ur jaw is deformed a little, too steep gonial angle
one of my main insecurity is my gonial angle. is there any way to naturally improve it.

htn, mogs me to shadow realm