Curry kissing stacy

P

PresidentBusiness

Iron
I was getting out of the car in a mall parking lot and I see a Stacy sitting inside a car with a curry and they just started making out. It isn't over for currys, it's insane. The girl was actually a true Stacy not joking.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Jeww
okay

• +1
Reactions: ascension and CarrotMaxxer
I was getting out of the car in a mall parking lot and I see a Stacy sitting inside a car with a curry and they just started making out. It isn't over for currys, it's insane. The girl was actually a true Stacy not joking.
There was Video showing Streets in Ireland and there were 30-40% couple where Curry brown man and white Ireland woman. I was really shocked watching this

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, ascension, aleksander and 1 other person
There was Video showing Streets in Ireland and there were 30-40% couple where Curry brown man and white Ireland woman. I was really shocked watching this
Yea looksmaxxing is that only 20% true, looks aren't everything.

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and Snake.0359
was she white

hes a milionaire

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Your Behaviour, Personality, game and overall being NT is also part of Seducing Women
yeah actually looks doesn't matter it's all about game and personality bro

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
are you slavic perchance?

Tales from the darkest streets of Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and disheartenedcel
Cope. There are curry moggers and curry subhumans. Moggers will get stacies regardless of race

Cope. There are curry moggers and curry subhumans. Moggers will get stacies regardless of race
Dude he was definettly not a mogger, 5 at best

Damn nigga idc.

I want a aboriginal girlfriend

show proof or it didn't happen.

ER wannabe azz nigga

Screenshot 20240318 042401 Chrome

wtf do white biches even consider curry as dateble :feelswhy:

wtf do white biches even consider curry as dateble :feelswhy:
I'm in Canada so its full of Indians, I was in Brampton when I saw this. The most Indian infested place in Canada... Life fuel, just go to Canada and you will mog 80% of the. Population of currys

• +1
Reactions: versatilevox
Thats crazy bro, its almost like theres a world out there where people are not obsessed with muhh positive canthal tilt and hunter eyes

She prob ran when he pulled out his coc shit must have smelt awful

people who say shes a stacy always talk about some 6/10

Ur probably a 3/10 complaining abt races in 2024. U wouldn’t do or say shit in real life
Lol Hahaha I'm way above 3/10 buddy, you don't know me. This whole forum talks about race saying '' if you are Indian you are subhuman'' like bro go complain to others shitter

proof, show us a pic
Bro they were in a car kissing when I got out of my car, and wtf I'm not going to take a pic of that

• +1
Reactions: wopman33