Curry lifts for 2.5 years and still looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Is protein powder allowed?
idk if it is or not but I take it and my parents are fine with it.
there exists plant-based/vegan protein powder. sad fact about it, is that animal based protein moggs, as the body can use that kind of protein easier/better.

there exists plant-based/vegan protein powder. sad fact about it, is that animal based protein moggs, as the body can use that kind of protein easier/better.
yeah animal protein is way more bioavailable. I dont take plant based or vegan protein powder tho. I take 100% whey protein and eat 4 eggs a day. I aim for 1g/kg of animal protein a day which is hit most days easily. When I start heightmaxxing I will either have to start eating meat or look into something else

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Corleone
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 50253
I aim for 1g/kg of animal protein a day which is hit most days easily. When I start heightmaxxing I will either have to start eating meat or look into something else
I am on 200 gram protein, while being around 75-80 kg Low bf% i am though, liek 10%). I'm doing 2.5gr/kg protein.
BUT, it all depends on ones LEAN mass, not real weight (as it less reliable, since some have alot of fat wieght)

But 80kg is nothing special at all. You start to build a solid chest at around 120kg bench. Bench isn’t ideal for chest growth at all tbh, if your form isn’t perfect, you’ll just target your front delt and triceps.
Incline bench mogs

are you a bigot? this gentleman says india has superior genetics

he’s quite right tho, these workaholic bugs are going to fucking replace us degenerate whites in less than a century. Makes you think which really the superior race is

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
he’s quite right tho, these workaholic bugs are going to fucking replace us degenerate whites in less than a century. Makes you think which really the superior race is
They popo In street idk abt a century lmao