Curry mad about black guy dating Indian woman ๐Ÿ˜‚

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
I saw this on my twitter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot 20240325 140707

"Very disgusting behaviour" he SMV mogs the shit out of her from Lagos to Mumbai and back :feelskek:.
I hope uncle pajeet will come to the west and realise that his race has the lowest smv and marrying a black is an upgrade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Roquefort, asdvek and 1 other person
Oh no! A northern poojeeta is dating a dravidian poojeet! The horror. :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Roquefort
I mean we got dravid in south with even darker skin getting married to the same poojeta.

What's different now? Bigger dick? Triggered their inferiority complex jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
View attachment 2819215
"Very disgusting behaviour" he SMV mogs the shit out of her from Lagos to Mumbai and back :feelskek:.
I hope uncle pajeet will come to the west and realise that his race has the lowest smv and marrying a black is an upgrade

Oh god I can already imagine the subhuman combo.

Id be fine if it was a white looking htn but this will produce a horrible conbo fucking Nog and curry beyond over for the kid

Oh god I can already imagine the subhuman combo.

Id be fine if it was a white looking htn but this will produce a horrible conbo fucking Nog and curry beyond over for the kid
GsCUddCqXEH5CL4irYB6yd black India mixed race fogger :smonk:

• Love it
Reactions: DJ Billybool

Your using super models on average the black pheno and curry pheno is subhuman although blacks have good body genetics but face is shit

Meanwhile curry white mixes actually mog a lot of the time because curries are half west Asian so the kid looks white usually

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
View attachment 2819215
over for pajeetcels

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
View attachment 2819215
only losers in the mating market belive they have claim and sexual rights to random women of their race. Teh mating market is a free and open market anyone can fuck and marry anyone they want.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga