Curry mom is very happy their son brought a russian home

JBI IS LAW.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
JBI THEORY PROVED. SHORT DRAVIDANS MOG FUCK OFF DALITS

• +1

Listen up, it's over for white boys. JBI take over.

• +1
Dravidian kings run the streets

• +1
@BrendioEEE kind sir is asking for evidence. I think it's time for you to drop the folder.
When's the folder coming I am waiting for the sources, czekam.

Ppl literally honoured killed when they do that and this is between races but I gu
amongst very lower caste communities maybe, never seen this happen in my dad's family

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
pheno haloed
How it a halo when he lives in germany?
What pheno halo? He only barely passes as a med in pics where his skin looks light because of lighting. . Also he is in germany. He is getting pheno mogged left and right. Roshan's pheno would actually a halo in germany not his.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
amongst very lower caste communities maybe, never seen this happen in my dad's family
It's not too uncommon in haryana and rajasthan @WatermelonLover

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon and WatermelonLover
She looks good

they are not, im russian jew i see them everyday.
Russian Jews are genetically like Sicilians or Ashkenazis, nothing like proper Russians. Slavic Russian women are actually pretty hot (on average relatively) and super fetishized worldwide.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel ??

Slavic Russian women are actually pretty hot (on average relatively) and super fetishized worldwide.
It's really simple. 98% of the world is brown. Brown see fitzpatrick 1 = stacy. Average foid is 3 PSL. Someone like kate li in slavistan is one in 20 million. You're just hyperbolising hard.

It's really simple. 98% of the world is brown. Brown see fitzpatrick 1 = stacy. Average foid is 3 PSL. Someone like kate li in slavistan is one in 20 million. You're just hyperbolising hard.
Let them be happy with their white ltb

Nah not quite like none of my buddies are into Angloid/German/French Italian girls they're mostly into East Asian, SE Asian types, and Eastern European Slavic types and we grew up in Canada.

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and St.TikTokcel
Nah not quite like none of my buddies are into Angloid/German/French Italian girls they're mostly into East Asian, SE Asian types, and Eastern European Slavic types and we grew up in Canada.
I don't have an indio brain so I will never get it.

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb
What pheno halo? He only barely passes as a med in pics where his skin looks light because of lighting. . Also he is in germany. He is getting pheno mogged left and right. Roshan's pheno would actually a halo in germany not his.
idk, maybe she just has a curry fetish but didn't want a guy with a typical curry pheno?:forcedsmile::feelsthink::feelsthink:

It's not too uncommon in haryana and rajasthan @WatermelonLover
that's wild, my dad and my uncle were looked down upon for caste and racemixing but it never went beyond that jfl, guess south curryland rly is that different from the north

🤣😭 Crazy Shit. Indian mom's would kill daughter in law's for wearing shorts like that but ofcourse White Women are Spared. Everybody wants a Gori Mem. Hope you get one with your BBC pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Jason Voorhees