Curry Muzzie gets attacked by white Becky for no reason

Swarthy Knight

Swarthy Knight

Kraken

This poor hardworking Bangladeshi immigrant trying to provide for his family....

....gets attacked by this cumskin foid (an ambassador for health and wellness jfl) FOR NO REASON

I thought the whole" foids have genuine hatred for sub 5 men" thing was a meme on here, but it looks like it might be true (especially if the sub 5 man in question is ethnic) :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 82370, iloveboobs and 31 others
@SecularIslamist the fuck you doin bruh :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 78207, Chadeep and 8 others
Gawdamn being curry and Muzzie is brootal in the west 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, thugmaxxer2, Chadeep and 3 others
She wanted to accuse him of rape. Would have been the case with no dash cam. Reminds me of this story 😢

Gawdamn being curry and Muzzie is brootal in the west 😭

Yeah we are the Jews of Nazi Germany .

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, coispet and 2 others
i already posted this
and started a more important conversation

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and horizontallytall
Don't be a sub 6...

at this point surgerymaxxing isnt even just for becoming more attractive. Its literally needed just to stay safe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 82370, Detective and 17 others
Lmao at this guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, boss8055, Gaia262 and 16 others
@SecularIslamist "JUST DO UBER BRO!!! AND GET ATTACKED BY RANDOM CRAZY WHITE GUYS AND FOIDS WHO WANT ME DEAD :pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, MaghrebGator and SecularIslamist
at this point surgerymaxxing isnt even just for becoming more attractive. Its literally needed just to stay safe.
That's why being attractive is called easy difficulty

Fr we need to looksmax for the sake of our livelihood

@SecularIslamist "JUST DO UBER BRO!!! AND GET ATTACKED BY RANDOM CRAZY WHITE GUYS AND FOIDS WHO WANT ME DEAD :pepefrown:
You live in a curry area. This foid was probably freaked out seeing a Bengali first time in her life.

Get a dashcam and you're done.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
From experience, If you're a sub-3 white male in the UK, you must be careful. It's not an exclusive issue for brown men.

I guarantee the low-tier Becky in the OP got rejected by a Chad and decided to take it out on an ugly male.

Most women are incredibly racist and intolerant when it comes to ugly men. I guarantee if it was a Chadpreet, she wouldn't have attacked him. White women especially seem to have an ego complex that makes them believe they are better than everyone else except Chad. Unbelievable, and I feel deeply sorry for the Uber driver in OP.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 78207 and 4 others
brutal, poor guy. i cant believe people still say that racism isnt real or is justified

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Chadeep, Deleted member 78221 and 3 others
im torn between feeling bad for him and laughing at him. Non-Western born and raised south asians come over here with their happy go lucky attitude and dont know how south asians are seen outside of south asia. When western born and raised south asians try telling them, they laugh at us, and tell us that we are bullshitting them, or that its just our personal problem, and that south asians are seen as fine all over the world or something lmao. This man looks like a naive brown fob that thought that if we would be a nice person in the west, people will like him and accept him.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Gaia262, Chadeep and 3 others
Women☕

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Say her real (((ethnicity)))

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235 and JohnDoe
From experience, If you're a sub-3 white male in the UK, you must be careful. It's not an exclusive issue for brown men.

I guarantee the low-tier Becky in the OP got rejected by a Chad and decided to take it out on an ugly male.

Most women are incredibly racist and intolerant when it comes to ugly men. I guarantee if it was a Chadpreet, she wouldn't have attacked him. White women especially seem to have an ego complex that makes them believe they are better than everyone else except Chad. Unbelievable, and I feel deeply sorry for the Uber driver in OP.
Would she have maced a bbc?

poor guy

• +1
Reactions: feva
Yet some white users here claim being ethnic is some cheat code 😢. South Asians need to stand up for themselves, South Asian men getting punked out by people on the regular. Even women beating on y'all. They need to create a serious thug image to protect their community like blacks and Latinos did.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Chadeep, watah and 5 others
Bump @mayo mogger @boss8055

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
Yet some white users here claim being ethnic is some cheat code 😢. South Asians need to stand up for themselves, South Asian men getting punked out by people on the regular. Even women beating on y'all. They need to create a serious thug image to protect their community like blacks and Latinos did.
AFIK, they do have that thug image out in the UK. But in the US, most curries either get mistaken to be IT nerds or radical Islamists

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, CFW432 and 1 other person
I’ve been telling people America is one of the worst places to be south Asian and people legit still don’t believe me.

Some Indian guy got beheaded by some white dude at a gym in Ohio last year for “looking weird” and it wasn’t even considered a hate crime and barely made the news. The news article legit had a quote from a police officer saying “the guy wasn’t reported as being creepy.”

I mean there would have been people in the streets if that was a black guy, but since he was Indian people weren’t even capable of recognizing it as a hate crime.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Chadeep and horizontallytall
AFIK, they do have that thug image out in the UK. But in the US, most curries either get mistaken to be IT nerds or radical Islamists
I know they have a bad rep overall, people in the UK correct me, but to my knowledge south Asians are seen more like horny groping sexual predators more than anything. It doesn't get the fearful respect as blacks and Latinos do in the US, who have more of a "cross a boundary and get fucked up" thuggish reputation.

America isn’t the UK.

You are seriously underestimating the curry tax in the US. I’m decent looking and have sometimes have had girls abandon conversations with me once they realize I’m Indian and not Latino or Arab.

On Hinge in NYC I get a good amount of likes and matches from all groups if I don’t include my race in my profile. except when I put my ethnicity down.

Then it becomes almost exclusively Indians and non-Indian immigrants who are sending likes and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Chadeep and Swarthy Knight
America isn’t the UK.

You are seriously underestimating the curry tax in the US. I’m decent looking and have sometimes have had girls abandon conversations with me once they realize I’m Indian and not Latino or Arab.

On Hinge in NYC I get a good amount of likes and matches from all groups if I don’t include my race in my profile. except when I put my ethnicity down.

Then it becomes almost exclusively Indians and non-Indian immigrants who are sending likes and stuff.
It must be easier for a curry to larp in the US because most Amerikans are dumb and have limited exposure to Indians. So they get confused whenever they see a non Apu looking Indian.

With that been said, why not just go along with it? If it helps you get laid I mean

It must be easier for a curry to larp in the US because most Amerikans are dumb and have limited exposure to Indians. So they get confused whenever they see a non Apu looking Indian.

With that been said, why not just go along with it? If it helps you get laid I mean

Getting treated with dignity and respect in general is what I care about. I don’t want to larp as Arab or Mexican or some shit just to fuck racist women.

If I was actually ugly like @Zer0/∞ or something then I’d actually be less irritated as ugly people are treated like crap regardless of race. In this case I get treated poorly despite being good looking which is far more irritating.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Swarthy Knight
No offense to @Zer0/∞ btw. Was a bit rude for me to call you ugly

Getting treated with dignity and respect in general is what I care about. I don’t want to larp as Arab or Mexican or some shit just to fuck racist women.

If I was actually ugly like @Zer0/∞ or something then I’d actually be less irritated as ugly people are treated like crap regardless of race. In this case I get treated poorly despite being good looking which is far more irritating.
Respect for standing on business.

What kind of foids do you usually match with? I mean race wise

Respect for standing on business.

What kind of foids do you usually match with? I mean race wise

If I don’t list my race it’s 80% white/20% Indian.

If I do list my race it’s like 80% Indian and 15% white, and 5% grab bag. And that white is disproportionately skewed towards white immigrants or Jewish Americans.

Most difficult races to date are probably Asian and middle eastern. I think in those cases you’re getting excluded by 99% of Asian or mena women in the US, while white women it’s more like 95%?

• +1
If I don’t list my race it’s 80% white/20% Indian.

If I do list my race it’s like 80% Indian and 15% white, and 5% grab bag. And that white is disproportionately skewed towards white immigrants or Jewish Americans.

Most difficult races to date are probably Asian and middle eastern. I think in those cases you’re getting excluded by 99% of Asian or mena women in the US, while white women it’s more like 95%?

Interesting. Do you ever get any matches/positive reactions from latinas, mulattas or MENA (when you don't list your race)?

Interesting. Do you ever get any matches/positive reactions from latinas, mulattas or MENA (when you don't list your race)?
Yes for latinas (they’re not super picky about race tbh) and North African.

I’m not interested in mulattas or black women generally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, Deleted member 72684 and 2 others
Yes for latinas (they’re not super picky about race tbh) and North African.

I’m not interested in mulattas or black women generally.
Mirin. So are you like lightskin Aryan curry or Dravidian? And what level of foids do you normally match with (MTB, HTB, etc)

when a man is grip strength and t mogged by a female, things like this can happen

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
how can you let this happen to you and not do anything back

Last edited:
P

This poor hardworking Bangladeshi immigrant trying to provide for his family....

View attachment 3085007

....gets attacked by this cumskin foid (an ambassador for health and wellness jfl) FOR NO REASON
View attachment 3085014

I thought the whole" foids have genuine hatred for sub 5 men" thing was a meme on here, but it looks like it might be true (especially if the sub 5 man in question is ethnic) :feelswhy:

She used drugs or something

I wish white ppl in the UK assuming this is where it's from would actually attack grooming gangs in Bradford, not fucking randoms in the streets of London

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Chadeep and 0clue
Notice how the girl just continues asking her friend why she did that

No concern for the driver to see if he’s okay instead offering to bounce.

I guarantee you if there was a guy present he’d check up on the driver

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, moredatesmorerapes, Chadeep and 3 others
I wish white ppl in the UK assuming this is where it's from would actually attack grooming gangs in Bradford, not fucking randoms in the streets of London
Nah this happened in NYC

She never said anything about race, I think she muttered "Get him out" not "Because hes brown"

brown race bait narrative. this wouldn't happen if browns stayed in their own country

View attachment 3085007

View attachment 3085014

Meanwhile Muslims be like in the uk

“Having the uk will be Muslim in 20 years wlalahi everybody converting”

Meanwhile what the white people think all round the world: this video

@SecularIslamist @Gengar I can’t find chadpreets name 🤷 I’m sure you all have heard this meme before by Muslims. So delusional but I’m glad this happening, Europeans are averse to Islam and brown people they will always fight against it it’s in their genetics to despise both brown and Islam.

If you want whites to be Muslim you need to convert every bbc on earth then and only then will whites consider Islam through the BBC

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and 1 other person
Meanwhile Muslims be like in the uk

“Having the uk will be Muslim in 20 years wlalahi everybody converting”

Meanwhile what the white people think all round the world: this video

@SecularIslamist @Gengar I can’t find chadpreets name 🤷 I’m sure you all have heard this meme before by Muslims. So delusional but I’m glad this happening, Europeans are averse to Islam and brown people they will always fight against it it’s in their genetics to despise both brown and Islam.

If you want whites to be Muslim you need to convert every bbc on earth then and only then will whites consider Islam through the BBC
It's not necessarily coz of conversation but declining birth rates. But it will take a decades or next century (if we keep up the trend to play out) Yes Islam is growing but those timeframes which some Muslims and far right wing say are pretty retarded.

Declining birth rates and a global population collapse are literally an inevitability. Japan / SK leading the way.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur