Curry Muzzie gets attacked by white Becky for no reason

It's not necessarily coz of conversation but declining birth rates. But it will take a decades or next century (if we keep up the trend to play out) Yes Islam is growing but those timeframes which some Muslims and far right wing say are pretty retarded.

Declining birth rates and a global population collapse are literally an inevitability. Japan / SK leading the way.
I’d agree except ethnics and blacks in the west also have small birth rates so it doesn’t matter. I don’t see Islam ever becoming more than 20-30% of the UK pop even with these brith rates in line

If Europe picks itself up I see a heretical far right Christianity would be weird or see these lot claim Christian but lack the “love” we are meant to have lol. But yeah I mean I see Pogroms becoming a thing if browns and blacks end up growing in pop more in Europe look what’s happening in our country the working class whites are out to kill us for our religion and race :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SecularIslamist
I’d agree except ethnics and blacks in the west also have small birth rates so it doesn’t matter. I don’t see Islam ever becoming more than 20-30% of the UK pop even with these brith rates in line
Exactly. Even that won't probably happen til like 2100 assuming trends continue, which they probably won't since Muslims too will become cucked in the West. Just less than whites.
If Europe picks itself up I see a heretical far right Christianity would be weird or see these lot claim Christian but lack the “love” we are meant to have lol. But yeah I mean I see Pogroms becoming a thing if browns and blacks end up growing in pop more in Europe look what’s happening in our country the working class whites are out to kill us for our religion and race :forcedsmile:
I don't see Europe picking themselves up.

Anyway far right and library left are both retarded. I'd say many Muslims hate immigrants too and don't want them here, but when they see far right scapegoat them they go to the left. Also as we know (the original true) right and Muslims have far more in common in terms of religion and tradition than the liberal secular left. But the Jews have pitched them against each other.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's not necessarily coz of conversation but declining birth rates. But it will take a decades or next century (if we keep up the trend to play out) Yes Islam is growing but those timeframes which some Muslims and far right wing say are pretty retarded.

Declining birth rates and a global population collapse are literally an inevitability. Japan / SK leading the way.
sometimes I think about this

200,000 years of human existence and I had to be born at the time with some of the most sociopolitical and economic upheaval of all time:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
Exactly. Even that won't probably happen til like 2100 assuming trends continue, which they probably won't since Muslims too will become cucked in the West. Just less than whites.

I don't see Europe picking themselves up.

Anyway far right and library left are both retarded. I'd say many Muslims hate immigrants too and don't want them here, but when they see far right scapegoat them they go to the left. Also as we know (the original true) right and Muslims have far more in common in terms of religion and tradition than the liberal secular left. But the Jews have pitched them against each other.
I dunno man these pogroms have made me consider that it may not be over for the pink man :fuk:

Yeah I think it’s acknowledged by the right that Muslims blacks and Latinos are right leaning in fact Christian’s whites (not the lukw warm liberal types but the actual knowledgable and religious ones) are also closer to right wing then you begin to relish the right are quite powerful however the right self sabotages themselves with their tribalism excluding groups like us which would normally support them over the left and some go left because leftists have more of our interest in mind than the right which would make our lives hell if they had their way :feelsohgod:

I myself am conservative but I vote labour (not anymore I no longer vote but when I did that’s how I did it) that’s what I mean. I’d never vote reform as I know what that party entails for people like US the most I’d ever vote for is the Christian people’s party and that’s it

Brutal man. White woman can't let a hardworking guy feed his family.

sometimes I think about this

200,000 years of human existence and I had to be born at the time with some of the most sociopolitical and economic upheaval of all time:feelsokman:
The driving force behind procreation was encoded in religion. The western world runs on hyper individualism, feminism and has destroyed the concept of the family. 25% of Gen Z or something is LGBT or some shit in America. Lmao.

I dunno man these pogroms have made me consider that it may not be over for the pink man :fuk:

Yeah I think it’s acknowledged by the right that Muslims blacks and Latinos are right leaning in fact Christian’s whites (not the lukw warm liberal types but the actual knowledgable and religious ones) are also closer to right wing then you begin to relish the right are quite powerful however the right self sabotages themselves with their tribalism excluding groups like us which would normally support them over the left and some go left because leftists have more of our interest in mind than the right which would make our lives hell if they had their way :feelsohgod:
I think these riots are just gonna boil over and be forgotten. The UK is not as bad as what I see in Europe (Holland, France and Germany).

Even Farage wouldn't talk about Muslims the same way Geert Wilders Freedom Party, Marine Ke Pen or AfD in Germany do. There are fractures within the right in the UK too. I see Jayda Fransen shit talk Tommy Robinson and even now defend Muslims. She is obviously anti-immigrant and hates Islam, but sees a healthy alliance over the Jew sponsored right.
I myself am conservative but I vote labour (not anymore I no longer vote but when I did that’s how I did it) that’s what I mean. I’d never vote reform as I know what that party entails for people like US the most I’d ever vote for is the Christian people’s party and that’s it
Same I vote for Labour cucks too. Fuck the Tories and fuck reform. I would've voted for an independent if I lived in one of those Muslim areas which challenged Labour.

There needs to be a party then ethnics can vote for on the right. Every single right wing party that has ethnics whether it's the UK or Europe is just full of these coconut sellout, cucks like Rishi Sunak, Suella Braverman, Kwasi Kwartend James Cleverly and Priti Patel. Apart from Rishi, it's no surprise the rest of them have a white spouse JFL.:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 65192
If a random woman attacked me like that id genuinely kill her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Your low IQ. She did this cos of his race not looks. You deserve less reacts and less comments for not seeing the bigger picture
before this video there was 2 other videos of women in high school attacking white incels for no reason
in the offtopic
stop playing with me

What's worse then being curry ?

Curry muslim :lul::lul:

0:37 The way she just stands there Soullessly staring into the car after doing it gave me chills.....
creepy af almost seems possessed.

Entire fiasco between her and her girlfriend afterwards is like an NPC Dialogue "Jess!.....why tf did you thaaaa....
whyyyyy.....whyyy did you do thaaaaa......"

The driving force behind procreation was encoded in religion. The western world runs on hyper individualism, feminism and has destroyed the concept of the family. 25% of Gen Z or something is LGBT or some shit in America. Lmao.

I think these riots are just gonna boil over and be forgotten. The UK is not as bad as what I see in Europe (Holland, France and Germany).

Even Farage wouldn't talk about Muslims the same way Geert Wilders Freedom Party, Marine Ke Pen or AfD in Germany do. There are fractures within the right in the UK too. I see Jayda Fransen shit talk Tommy Robinson and even now defend Muslims. She is obviously anti-immigrant and hates Islam, but sees a healthy alliance over the Jew sponsored right.

Same I vote for Labour cucks too. Fuck the Tories and fuck reform. I would've voted for an independent if I lived in one of those Muslim areas which challenged Labour.

There needs to be a party then ethnics can vote for on the right. Every single right wing party that has ethnics whether it's the UK or Europe is just full of these coconut sellout, cucks like Rishi Sunak, Suella Braverman, Kwasi Kwartend James Cleverly and Priti Patel. Apart from Rishi, it's no surprise the rest of them have a white spouse JFL.:lul:
Pretty much they are cumskin lovers and I can’t take them srs give no ground to these nighas @Chadeep gour the guy I tried to tag before.

Islams an issue in the uk this is a fact not an opinion that being. But yeah it’s. It as bad in mainland but I blame whypippo for being cucks they let their daughters marry Muslims and CELEBRATE THEIR KIDS HAVING KIDS WITH BLACKS

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep