Curry Oldcel repeatedly rapes and keeps young blonde Stacy Billionaire 20 years younger as sex slave for years

ElBastardo

ElBastardo

Master

On one memorable day, Holmes recounted how she had never gotten over the trauma of being raped while enrolled at Stanford University. She then described being subjected to a long-running pattern of emotional and sexual abuse by her former lover and Theranos conspirator, Ramesh “Sunny” Balwani, and suggested his stifling control blurred her thinking.

The Elizabeth Holmes story is News in the USA, but I've never seen anyone post about it here. I don't think the folks in India may have heard the story, or else some curry would have posted about it I'm sure because this curry dude sure did well for himself for a while.

FN56a5aXwAMC_E9.jpg:large

A young Elizabeth Holmes with a picture of Amanda Seyfried who portrayed her in the film version.

AmandaSeyfriendElizabethHolmes.png

Sunny Balwani is a poor Indian immigrant who comes to America, makes millions by starting his own tech company. Then this Bhai, grooms young blonde Stacy who creates her own billion dollar company, which hires Sunny. So he's not betabuxing, she's paying him. Then he emotionally manipulates her and rapes her for years. This is the Curry "American dream". Forget your pretty boy tik-tokers bhai, Sunny Balwani is the true curry god.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ascension, gsizzle and 1 other person
where's stacy?

I knew someone was going to say that. I think "Stacy" is a variable term. While not "Stacy" in most Western countries, Stacy enough for Mumbai.

Stacy
Image 2 12

Ezgif 3 8d57b44044

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and BrahminBoss

The Elizabeth Holmes story is News in the USA, but I've never seen anyone post about it here. I don't think the folks in India may have heard the story, or else some curry would have posted about it I'm sure because this curry dude sure did well for himself for a while.

FN56a5aXwAMC_E9.jpg:large

A young Elizabeth Holmes with a picture of Amanda Seyfried who portrayed her in the film version.

AmandaSeyfriendElizabethHolmes.png

Sunny Balwani is a poor Indian immigrant who comes to America, makes millions by starting his own tech company. Then this Bhai, grooms young blonde Stacy who creates her own billion dollar company, which hires Sunny. So he's not betabuxing, she's paying him. Then he emotionally manipulates her and rapes her for years. This is the Curry "American dream". Forget your pretty boy tik-tokers bhai, Sunny Balwani is the true curry god.
Stacy in Bihar

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Damnit boys, THIS IS INDIAN STACY!!!!!!! You know any curry would gladly crawl over broken glass and sacrifice his left nut to Shiva to be with her!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Damnit boys, THIS IS INDIAN STACY!!!!!!! You know any curry would gladly crawl over broken glass and sacrifice his left nut to Shiva to be with her!!!!!
@ElBastardo am rolling on floor after seeing ur comment and user name

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back