CURRY ON CURRY CRIME @colton myers vs @benisura (everyone GTFIH)

who moggs

• Total voters
kebab

kebab

Looks Mafia Worldwide - Accept The Blue Pill
The first fighter,

From the filthy rat-infested sewers of ahmedabad, recently mogged by an aryan and delusional and coping curry, I present ladies and gentlemen: @Banasura

3608313 1692885654286

3608311 1692885602916

On the other side of the ring

from the high class district of mumbai, @amnesia’s long lost pajeet brother and justbecurrymaxxer @colton myers

3C68A3E7 3AF7 4CDE A15B 04ED279A25D7

DE9ECED2 7948 4EED 9952 56598AE45A89

BF17F62D B923 4BCF 9FF5 7F599D9B2F39

@ccwwarrior
@Orc
@colton myers
@golucky
@Xangsane
@9Romance
@drop
@Reformed
@Iasacrko
@Nick.Harte
@TRUE_CEL
@Lebgfinal
@Gaygymmaxx
@jflola
@lowiqcell
@exo
@chrisN
@Joe Rogancel
@BoredPrince
@lasnt
@asapmaxxing
@NilsTheChad
@DelonEnjoyer
@DelonLover1999
@BoredPrince
@SubSigma
@sanctificatus

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme, Deleted member 32529 and 2 others
I’m so jealous of the first guy cause he mogs innit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and kebab
colton myers mogs in his top two pictures but the bottom one looks terrible

• So Sad
Reactions: colton myers
In all seriousness tho we have some gay ugly Indian vs a 1/1000000 mogger

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 30985 and 6 others
Why the, all da hate on @Banasura ?

• +1
Reactions: exo
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rowannr, try2beme, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
My man is setting up battles for me even tho I have always said @colton myers is a mogger facially

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, aesthetic beauty, try2beme and 2 others
Why the, all da hate on @Banasura ?
He’s a fan who’s obsessed with me and mad that I called out his nonsense and he’s especially mad he gets mogged by an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and exo
But if u really want to know I think @colton myers second picture is the best one while 1 and three are meh. You keep taking the worst pics of me intentionally cause ur an angry Turk or some shit.

banasura is chad.

But if u really want to know I think @colton myers second picture is the best one while 1 and three are meh. You keep taking the worst pics of me intentionally cause ur an angry Turk or some shit.
cope

@kebab knows the last battle was in my favor so needed to set up another battle with hopefully a more obv mog even tho when all things are put into consideration that battle is still much closer then he believe

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
banasura is chad.
No am htn chadpreet lite in Mumbai and maybe weak HTN west depending on various factors, however girl form is a dark horse look which can have an abnormal level of power in west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, zura and Nick.Harte
Colton mogs. The only reason I chose Banasura is because Colton looks giga punchable.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and kebab
I’m choosing the dark horse look against the mogger curry king. I think this archetype works best when dealing with it.

Attachments

• ACE39F2F-CCA3-4B74-91FD-083E33ACD28C.jpeg
    ACE39F2F-CCA3-4B74-91FD-083E33ACD28C.jpeg
    810.6 KB · Views: 0
  • B7342D74-885A-4297-BEE9-0565361E89D0.jpeg
    B7342D74-885A-4297-BEE9-0565361E89D0.jpeg
    407.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
No am htn chadpreet lite in Mumbai and maybe weak HTN west depending on various factors, however girl form is a dark horse look which can have an abnormal level of power in west.
you chad everywhere bro. why do you have such a low self esteem?

• JFL
I’m choosing the dark horse look against the mogger curry king. I think this archetype works best when dealing with it.
prey eyes mog.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura and kebab
you chad everywhere bro. why do you have such a low self esteem?
No am not chad r more dimorphic features are chad, but the more androgynous faces are superior to me personally, but that matters little for what public people think.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@kebab is my number 1 fan who has dedicated an entire day and approaching 2 just on me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
The first fighter,

From the filthy rat-infested sewers of ahmedabad, recently mogged by an aryan and delusional and coping curry, I present ladies and gentlemen: @Banasura

View attachment 2401110
View attachment 2401111

On the other side of the ring

from the high class district of mumbai, @amnesia’s long lost pajeet brother and justbecurrymaxxer @colton myers

View attachment 2401114
View attachment 2401115

View attachment 2401116
@ccwwarrior
@Orc
@colton myers
@golucky
@Xangsane
@9Romance
@drop
@Reformed
@Iasacrko
@Nick.Harte
@TRUE_CEL
@Lebgfinal
@Gaygymmaxx
@jflola
@lowiqcell
@exo
@chrisN
@Joe Rogancel
@BoredPrince
@lasnt
@asapmaxxing
@NilsTheChad
@DelonEnjoyer
@DelonLover1999
@BoredPrince
@SubSigma
@sanctificatus
That bananashit looks goofy Minecraft steve jaw he also said he have mogger almond eyes 🤣

Really

i dont think you realize how disgustingly ethnic you look. your face is very irritating to look at

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 28610 and 1 other person
u r one of the ugliest shrek looking people I have ever seen in my life, u need to grow a long beard asap because u r so fucking ugly.
Omfg🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Banasura has the most punchable face ive ever seen. disgusting bug eyed bloated androgynous shitskin transvestite abomination

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321 and kebab
i dont think you realize how disgustingly ethnic you look. your face is very irritating to look at
I think ur so mad my look is unique and a rarity in not only my own race but in general, because I can actually pull it off.

• JFL
I think ur so mad my look is unique and a rarity in not only my own race but in general, because I can actually pull it off.
I cant tell if ur being serious or not u sound like a PUAfag

you're a mid tier normie in the west not htn

I cant tell if ur being serious or not u sound like a PUAfag
do u not know what u look like to everyone? let me explain what u r here, u r literally an ugly subhuman thats mad at me for disagreeing with ur comments and so are setting up mog battles with other people because u know ur esp ugly.

you're a mid tier normie in the west not htn
I wouldn't be so sure, androgeny is kinda in these days, even tho i never really intended for that look it sorta just happened. U should get with the times, shrek is old news.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and kebab
do u not know what u look like to everyone? let me explain what u r here, u r literally an ugly subhuman thats mad at me for disagreeing with ur comments and so are setting up mog battles with other people because u know ur esp ugly.
I mogg you bhai keep coping

Thanks bhai
You can have the win bhai there is no shame in me losing to you unlike my other mog battles which were obv either retarded and the haters trying hard to troll or close enough for me to win

• JFL
I mogg you bhai keep coping
I bet u look like shrek or some weird ogryn and think me more dimorphic me better looking

• JFL
someone should make a tinder experiment with banasuras pics in a western country

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
someone should make a tinder experiment with banasuras pics in a western country
I'm a local celebrity in the west. It would be skewed tho im sure people have tried

• JFL
F1LDzHeXoAEhjOd
F2DvrqqWAAEZ7IS
F4FVEa1WwAUm1r3
F1LD6jcWYAEFNu
F1ypjoZWAAE4tz5
F4Ul5YAWgAEby8q

Tho u r more than welcome to run the experiment and try if u want, here are my best pictures and you should include im 5 10. dont write 5 5 and use the retarded pics I have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21182
Banasura has no facial harmonny looking like a ugly faggot , I showed his face to indian girls they said he was uncle and looks gay as fick with long hairs where as @ colton myers with frauding is a chad which indian girls like and has more facial harmony than banasura's bloodline

• JFL
Banasura has no facial harmonny looking like a ugly faggot , I showed his face to indian girls they said he was uncle and looks gay as fick with long hairs where as @ colton myers with frauding is a chad which indian girls like and has more facial harmony than banasura's bloodline
tales from mumbai slum cafe using free wifi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Same bro I showed his face to my female Friend and she wanted to puke
On God!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Same bro I showed his face to my female Friend and she wanted to puke
On God!
This is the funniest shit ever we have shrekjeet and pejeet mad they look like ogryn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@jflola he looks neither like a prettyboy nor like a masculine chad

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back