CURRY ON CURRY CRIME @colton myers vs @benisura (everyone GTFIH)

who moggs

• Total voters
I can make one for u innit
try it out in a big city, I cant do it in mine cause am local celebrity and viral, things are skewed for me, idk how many have done it in the past or if I can somehow manage to not be known as much

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 32321 and Deleted member 21182
First guy would mog with orbital decompression, uper eyelid filler, losing facial fat, and a better haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Even a subhuman like me mogs him ...Its time to rope you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321 and kebab
This is the funniest shit ever we have shrekjeet and pejeet mad they look like ogryn
No offence looking like Ogre is better than looking like anything near u

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
First guy would mog with orbital decompression, uper eyelid filler, losing facial fat, and a better haircut
Only in slums while colton myers with LL surgery laughing in corner with stubblemaxxing

@jflola mogs you with his hidden jaw you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
I have more dimporphic photos but im not rocking this look atm

• +1
try it out in a big city, I cant do it in mine cause am local celebrity and viral, things are skewed for me, idk how many have done it in the past or if I can somehow manage to not be known as much
Just Made one in Germany will update on results

Calling us pajeet and shrekjeet while having more darker skin than both of us with giga frauded photos while @jflola with 8 mp camera and dirty mirror mogs you without his hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
@jflola mogs you with his hidden jaw you subhuman
shrek and donkey have had their fun u can leave now. Me looking more dimporphic mogs u and me looking more angrenous mogs u. keep coping.
F4FVEa1WwAUm1r3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985

Attachments

• 1693047390300.png
    1693047390300.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
@jflola run a mog battle with this subhuman please

I have more dimporphic photos but im not rocking this look atm
View attachment 2401188
You also need some sort of goatee to make ur chin look longer, ur jaws are too wide for ur chin. Try something like goatee. I think u havent maxxed out onf softmax yet

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Banasura
@jflola is gymmaxxed and framemaxxed with his jatt pheno and you are a gay alien looking creature who just wants to sneak in a girl's kitty party

@jflola is gymmaxxed and framemaxxed with his jatt pheno and you are a gay alien looking creature who just wants to sneak in a girl's kitty party
wtf r these mumbai slum insults

You also need some sort of goatee to make ur chin look longer, ur jaws are too wide for ur chin. Try something like goatee. I think u havent maxxed out onf softmax yet
thats why I dropped down in weight and took on a more anrogenous look cause the jaw was wide but not @jflola level of shrek wideness

Ask anyone who mogs you or me with my worst photos ever i know i am ugly but not than you jfl😂😂

Ask anyone who mogs you or me with my worst photos ever i know i am ugly but not than you jfl😂😂
My man really believes lighter = win and I don’t even think on that level ur much lighter than me, when I NEET I can be on the lighter side vs if I go outside I can be much darker.

• +1
Donkeyjeet and shrekjeetfollowing me around, superior Jatt and Punjabi phenos. Clearly lighter so obvious mogging. 🤪

Attachments

• FFF7D8FF-0D69-4043-8619-C9E4EE6B789D.jpeg
    FFF7D8FF-0D69-4043-8619-C9E4EE6B789D.jpeg
    748.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 7C232416-197C-4A8B-A8F6-9AA3CE941984.jpeg
    7C232416-197C-4A8B-A8F6-9AA3CE941984.jpeg
    437.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Run a mog battle and the picture you are using is taken by my school teacher with his Samsung J2 😂😂

Give me your best pic only one i will run a mog battle

Run a mog battle and the picture you are using is taken by my school teacher with his Samsung J2 😂😂
Give me your best pic only one i will run a mog battle
Here we go again, ugly believing they mog me cause 80iq then feeling validated cause haters here find it funny and don’t vote but if u want ti run the mog battle I think it would be funny with the never ending threads flooding by u fags. Go ahead u can pick which photos u like almost all of mine are circulating around in this one or the others, I won’t even use my 8 inch BBC cause then the mogging would be 2 easy for jatt persian penis pheno.

Here we go again, ugly believing they mog me cause 80iq then feeling validated cause haters here find it funny and don’t vote but if u want ti run the mog battle I think it would be funny with the never ending threads flooding by u fags. Go ahead u can pick which photos u like almost all of mine are circulating around in this one or the others, I won’t even use my 8 inch BBC cause then the mogging would be 2 easy for jatt persian penis pheno.
The problem is u will never have jb appeal and its impossible to slay some fresh 18 to 25 year old pussies, but u may have appeal among roasties,

The problem is u will never have jb appeal and its impossible to slay some fresh 18 to 25 year old pussies, but u may have appeal among roasties,
I don’t think any girl or womyn in the west isn’t a roastie and I wouldn’t be so sure.

And more into people closer to my age which is around 20 or so above. I’m 25 so I think like 21 is the lowest I would consider.

And more into people closer to my age which is around 20 or so above. I’m 25 so I think like 21 is the lowest I would consider.
I had sex with some jbs age ranging from 17 to 25 so u kinda must have a face tht appeal to jbs

I had sex with some jbs age ranging from 17 to 25 so u kinda must have a face tht appeal to jbs
a little weird brag my brother but if ur closer to that age then is fine

a little weird brag my brother but if ur closer to that age then is fine
I hate bragging lol ,the reason why I am saying that is I have a pretty good face but my height makes me appeal to these girls specially whose age are 15 to 21 although am 24

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I thought the 2nd one is common in india?

c
The first fighter,

From the filthy rat-infested sewers of ahmedabad, recently mogged by an aryan and delusional and coping curry, I present ladies and gentlemen: @Banasura

View attachment 2401110
View attachment 2401111

On the other side of the ring

from the high class district of mumbai, @amnesia’s long lost pajeet brother and justbecurrymaxxer @colton myers

View attachment 2401114
View attachment 2401115

View attachment 2401116
@ccwwarrior
@Orc
@colton myers
@golucky
@Xangsane
@9Romance
@drop
@Reformed
@Iasacrko
@Nick.Harte
@TRUE_CEL
@Lebgfinal
@Gaygymmaxx
@jflola
@lowiqcell
@exo
@chrisN
@Joe Rogancel
@BoredPrince
@lasnt
@asapmaxxing
@NilsTheChad
@DelonEnjoyer
@DelonLover1999
@BoredPrince
@SubSigma
@sanctificatus
colton = colesp

lmao this nigga keeps losing every battle hes in 😭

The first fighter,

From the filthy rat-infested sewers of ahmedabad, recently mogged by an aryan and delusional and coping curry, I present ladies and gentlemen: @Banasura

View attachment 2401110
View attachment 2401111

On the other side of the ring

from the high class district of mumbai, @amnesia’s long lost pajeet brother and justbecurrymaxxer @colton myers

View attachment 2401114
View attachment 2401115

View attachment 2401116
@ccwwarrior
@Orc
@colton myers
@golucky
@Xangsane
@9Romance
@drop
@Reformed
@Iasacrko
@Nick.Harte
@TRUE_CEL
@Lebgfinal
@Gaygymmaxx
@jflola
@lowiqcell
@exo
@chrisN
@Joe Rogancel
@BoredPrince
@lasnt
@asapmaxxing
@NilsTheChad
@DelonEnjoyer
@DelonLover1999
@BoredPrince
@SubSigma
@sanctificatus
He had better pics when he was colesp.

Banasura looks like a currymaxxed softmaxxed elmo

Banasura looks like a currymaxxed softmaxxed elmo

Why majority of indians have short chin?

brooooooooooooooooooooooooootal

My man is setting up battles for me even tho I have always said @colton myers is a mogger facially
You desperately need some sharp features to look mogger my bhai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back