Curry prettyboy proves eyelash halo (Rate him)

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
He is more proof that eyelashes can halo you and give you that "prettyboy" look, esp if you have good brows, clear skin, and a NT haircut (tiktok halo). Even with bugeyes, he still looks good bc of his lashes. Everyone in the comment section is praising him for his looks and eyes. I experience the same, having long eyelashes. Pretty boy eyes > hunter eyes. This is the "Zayn effect". If you aren't eyebrow, & eyelash maxxing, you're an idiot lol.

HIM:

vs

ZAYN:

RGNM

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Landorus, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
It's virtue signalling by reddit women and zoomers alike. He looks like a feminine faggot, and because reddit leans liberal they can't just say "you look like a fag" so they say he is pretty and shit.

It's akin to when a fat women posts a selfie and everyone praises her

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, bugeye, Deleted member 5892 and 14 others
His eyebrows are too high imo....idk..something about him in general seems off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member
He’s a good looking Indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Toth's thot, chawaje and 4 others
It's virtue signalling by reddit women and zoomers alike. He looks like a feminine faggot, and because reddit leans liberal they can't just say "you look like a fag" so they say he is pretty and shit.

I agree, that man looks more fruity than prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Daniel Plainview, Lmao and 3 others

That's cope he would do well with women bro

And yes, bug eyes with good eyelashes and good eyebrows are the new trend now OP, it gives you this pretty sad eyes boy look (because of bad orbitals but good eyelashes/eyebrows)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and wollet2
Bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and wollet2

And yes, bug eyes with good eyelashes and good eyebrows are the new trend now OP, it gives you this pretty sad eyes boy look (because of bad orbitals but good eyelashes/eyebrows)
That's cope, I have good eye brows and lashes and shit eye area. I NEVER get compliments for my eye area, girls don't like high trust eye area. At most it gets me called cute and shit.

Look you might say "cute is good!"

Cute means in girl speak:- He behaves in a very sweet manner, he isn't repulsive and nice to look at. HOWEVER he does not make me wet, he does not inspire feelings of lust.

Pic of guy you sent, at most he will be called cute. He looks like a faggot and it's pure virute signalling in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Polar, Deleted member 5892 and 11 others

Bug eyes are shit and they will never be trendy. This is like saying NW3 is trendy.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
My piss tier hooded eyes hide my literal kilometers of lashes so there’s no point

Hooded eyes are such a fucking joke @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Curry Orbits + Extremely Short Skull lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Bug eyes are shit and they will never be trendy. This is like saying NW3 is trendy.
Yeah bug eyes with bad eyelashes, ipd and eyerbows are shit

But having bug eyes with good eyelashes eyebrows etc won't be too much of a failo and can actually be a halo in some cases

Eyebrows + eyelashes >>>

That last pic with the glasses will get you laughed at irl. Looks like a SJW librarian fag.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
That's cope, I have good eye brows and lashes and shit eye area. I NEVER get compliments for my eye area, girls don't like high trust eye area. At most it gets me called cute and shit.

Cute means in girl speak:- He behaves in a very sweet manner, he isn't repulsive and nice to look at. HOWEVER he does not make me wet, he does not inspire feelings of lust.

Pic of guy you sent, at most he will be called cute. He looks like a faggot and it's pure virute signalling in the comments
That's true, he looks short tho and his jaw looks feminine

Yeah bug eyes with bad eyelashes, ipd and eyerbows are shit

But having bug eyes with good eyelashes eyebrows etc won't be too much of a failo and can actually be a halo in some cases

Eyebrows + eyelashes >>>
Just no bro, just no. No amount of softmaxxing will make bug eyes any less subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer and alriodai
smesh speaking facts only here.

WOMEN LIKE MASCULINE LOOKING MEN. EVEN TIKTOK PRETTYBOYS HAVE SOMEWHAT MASCULINE FEATURES, IT'S JUST THAT PRETTYBOYS LOOK "REFINED". Prettyboy appeal comes from fucking media halo, when you see a prettyboy you think of fucking cool media stereotypes like leo dicaprio in romeo and juliet, or some other prettyboy who will do "cool stuff with me teehee". Prettyboy appeals and badboy appeal are similar.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15577
minimal uee + long eyelashes and u'd mog even harder. this is no debate, deepset hunter-like orbitals are superior
Screenshot 2022 03 10 at 80012 AM
1507420 800w

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 18199, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
He mogs Zayn

That's true, he looks short tho and his jaw looks feminine
His fat lips make him feminine and his eye area

and look he is a faggot. Once again proving how the comments are cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18032 and 6 others

Hit the nail on the head here. I wish we could tell normies this without getting cancelled.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
His fat lips make him feminine and his eye area

and look he is a faggot. Once again proving how the comments are cope

Lmao oh he’s actually gay as well. What a surprise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Hit the nail on the head here. I wish we could tell normies this without getting cancelled.
my guy I have lived my entire 21 years being called cute. Girls have ALWAYS said I was a very "sweet" guy and I honestly could get a gf via social circle and shit easily, even get a fucking marriage due to my "sweet" appeal. But I want to slay, being cute is fine if you're trying to be a modern day romeo and romance a girl. But this is 2022, romance is dead.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 15577
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 15827, ✿👍col and 1 other person
Can Vaseline give you these eyelashes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, chawaje, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person

Cope. He has that Zayn appeal and is elevated by his eyelashes. I do agree that he does look pretty twinkish tho. I think he had a more masculine lowerthird and started lifting, he'd be more sexually appealing. But he'll def appeal to young women under 20 fresh out of highschool. Goodlooking for 28. Looks way younger.

• JFL
My piss tier hooded eyes hide my literal kilometers of lashes so there’s no point

Hooded eyes are such a fucking joke @Biggdink
Just use tape to give yourself UEE bro

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Cope. He has that Zayn appeal and is elevated by his eyelashes. I do agree that he does look pretty twinkish tho. I think he had a more masculine lowerthird and started lifting, he'd be more sexually appealing. But he'll def appeal to young women under 20 fresh out of highschool. Goodlooking for 28. Looks way younger.
JFL HE LOOKS LIKE A FAGGOT.

GIRLS
DO
NOT
FAGGOTS

"B-B-B-B-UH MUH VINNIE HACKER!" VINNIE HACKER HAS BONES AND RELIES ON SOMEWHAT BADBOY APPEAL. THIS FAGGOT DOES NOT INSPIRE ANY OF THAT. HE IS NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. I REPEAT GIRLS WOULD NOT GET WET SEEING THIS FUCKER.

He obviously isn't an incel, but trust me he isn't the prettyboy slayer you think he is - he is literally gay too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and PubertyMaxxer
Can Vaseline give you these eyelashes?
If you cannot grow lashes through stuff like collagen, diet, hair growth growth vitamins, etc... than it's best to just apply fake lashes or get a lash extension transplant. Sounds pretty gay but if it halos you, it's worth doing. But there's a shit ton of videos and forum posts of what women do to naturally grow out their eyelashes so you can prob take some advice from there.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and JamesHowlett
JFL HE LOOKS LIKE A FAGGOT.

GIRLS
DO
NOT
FAGGOTS

"B-B-B-B-UH MUH VINNIE HACKER!" VINNIE HACKER HAS BONES AND RELIES ON SOMEWHAT BADBOY APPEAL. THIS FAGGOT DOES NOT INSPIRE ANY OF THAT. HE IS NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. I REPEAT GIRLS WOULD NOT GET WET SEEING THIS FUCKER.

He obviously isn't an incel, but trust me he isn't the prettyboy slayer you think he is - he is literally gay too
Are you slow? I'm agreeing with you lol. I literally said he looks like a twink and needs amore masculine lowerthird/muscles to get sex appeal.

• +1
Are you slow? I'm agreeing with you lol. I literally said he looks like a twink and needs amore masculine lowerthird/muscles to get sex appeal.
On like 30mg of adderall rn and just typing shit up like a mad man lmao. His bones aren't what make him look gay too. It's his lips

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
If you cannot grow lashes through stuff like collagen, diet, hair growth growth vitamins, etc... than it's best to just apply fake lashes or get a lash extension transplant. Sounds pretty gay but if it halos you, it's worth doing. But there's a shit ton of videos and forum posts of what women do to naturally grow out their eyelashes so you can prob take some advice from there.
Even that shit is too much effort, just get some mascara and have long lash halo in 2 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and FailedNormieManlet
i need to thin my eyebrows after @MarkCorrigan 's thread and tape my eyes to get uee...
UEE is subhuman curry feature. Why do curries have those dark fucking circles ffs

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and volcelfatcel
UEE is subhuman curry feature. Why do curries have those dark fucking circles ffs
im the complete opposite
i dont have dark circles, buggy eyes

i end up looking aspie because I have similar hooding to o'pry

• Woah
  • +1
i need to thin my eyebrows after @MarkCorrigan 's thread and tape my eyes to get uee...
Also try shaving your temples higher for masculinity halo

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Hyperpigmentation, it’s subhuman and makes you look tired and unrested but concealer can help a lot

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
considering it
i unironically need recession for my hairline to become square ...
Some barber actually do that but careful not to end up looking like Edgar

• JFL
Jfl at this turbofaggot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Bvnny., Deleted member 18045 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

Users who are viewing this thread

Back