Curry prettyboy proves eyelash halo (Rate him)

Ezgif review 7
Ezgifcom gif maker3

Are my eye lashes fine?

I think growing them would make me look too gay tbqh

It's virtue signalling by reddit women and zoomers alike. He looks like a feminine faggot, and because reddit leans liberal they can't just say "you look like a fag" so they say he is pretty and shit.

It's akin to when a fat women posts a selfie and everyone praises her
It's good to look like a feminine faggot
Women like faggoots now

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Didn’t it help with your dark circles? How much do u put under your eyes and how long have u been on it?
It did help a bit yeah, I use it daily and pea sized amount. I make small dots on my face with it, and then rub it to ensure it goes everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
That's cope, I have good eye brows and lashes and shit eye area. I NEVER get compliments for my eye area, girls don't like high trust eye area. At most it gets me called cute and shit.

Look you might say "cute is good!"

Cute means in girl speak:- He behaves in a very sweet manner, he isn't repulsive and nice to look at. HOWEVER he does not make me wet, he does not inspire feelings of lust.

Pic of guy you sent, at most he will be called cute. He looks like a faggot and it's pure virute signalling in the comments
This this this

Sex Appeal ( looking like a masculine dom fuckboy) is becoming increasingly important now that women are getting horny af with all that estrogen and the pill

• +1
JFL HE LOOKS LIKE A FAGGOT.

GIRLS
DO
NOT
FAGGOTS

"B-B-B-B-UH MUH VINNIE HACKER!" VINNIE HACKER HAS BONES AND RELIES ON SOMEWHAT BADBOY APPEAL. THIS FAGGOT DOES NOT INSPIRE ANY OF THAT. HE IS NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. I REPEAT GIRLS WOULD NOT GET WET SEEING THIS FUCKER.

He obviously isn't an incel, but trust me he isn't the prettyboy slayer you think he is - he is literally gay too
JFL bro you were on fire here

• +1
theyre virtue signaling. he looks cute and all but no women will ever feel sexual attraction towards him

JFL if you think this nigga is pulling hoes IRL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
theyre virtue signaling. he looks cute and all but no women will ever feel sexual attraction towards him

JFL if you think this nigga is pulling hoes IRL
View attachment 1607454
This thread is old af and I never said he's pulling women. Just that eyelashes can halo below average eyes.

But why don’t I get IOIs! :feelswhy:

No wonder Indians obsess over opry tier hunter eyes… their eyes are opposite :sick::sick: @ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

Users who are viewing this thread

Back