Curry Star Wars Ninja assassin tries to kill the queen

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Jaswant Singh Chail is being suspected as the 19-year-old masked man who threatened to assassinate Queen Elizabeth with a crossbow in a chilling video on Christmas Day. The man was found around 500 meters away from the Queen’s private chambers and was arrested outside Windsor Castle nearly 24 minutes after a pre-recorded video surfaced on social media.
The 19-year old, who has now been detained under British mental health legislation, scaled the palace fence using a rope ladder. The spiked fence divides the publicly accessible land of Windsor Great Park from the private grounds of the palace. Police have attempted to play down the incident, saying the man was arrested “within moments” of the perimeter being compromised.
In the clip, the suspect mentioned that he planned to assassinate the Queen to avenge the 1919 Jallianwallah Bagh massacre in India. He could be seen armed with a crossbow, wearing a black hoodie and a Star Wars inspired mask.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
You are Romanian

why do i care

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Queen to avenge the 1919 Jallianwallah Bagh massacre in India.
i see..............
d91.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
i see..............
d91.gif
Yes, he said in the video:
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I've done and what I will do. I will attempt to assassinate Elizabeth, Queen of the Royal Family. This is revenge for those who have died in the 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre."

He also showed how woke he is by adding:
'It is also revenge for those who have been killed, humiliated and discriminated on because of their race."

Then he fucked things up by confusing Sikhs with the Siths from the Star Wars movie, no wonder he was sent to a psychiatric institution:
I'm an Indian Sikh, a Sith. My name was Jaswant Singh Chail, my name is Darth Jones.'

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and Warlow
Jaswant Singh Chail is being suspected as the 19-year-old masked man who threatened to assassinate Queen Elizabeth with a crossbow in a chilling video on Christmas Day. The man was found around 500 meters away from the Queen’s private chambers and was arth nuarrested outside Windsor Castle nearly 24 minutes after a pre-recorded video surfaced on social media.
The 19-year old, who has now been detained under British mental health legislation, scaled the palace fence using a rope ladder. The spiked fence divides the publicly accessible land of Windsor Great Park from the private grounds of the palace. Police have attempted to play down the incident, saying the man was arrested “within moments” of the perimeter being compromised.
In the clip, the suspect mentioned that he planned to assassinate the Queen to avenge the 1919 Jallianwallah Bagh massacre in India. He could be seen armed with a crossbow, wearing a black hoodie and a Star Wars inspired mask.

He death nihlus maxxed

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I wonder if he took a big fat Indian shit beforehand

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 11610
Prolly the most based curry alive currently. I'm always amazed at the fact that for all the bitching curries tend to do over what the British empire did to us, we don't start forming terrorists groups to get back at the English to avenge our dishonor. The British flag to curries is basically what the nazi flag is to jews.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 16134
Imagine a curry incel saint getting famous for killing the Royal British queen

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Yes, he said in the video:
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I've done and what I will do. I will attempt to assassinate Elizabeth, Queen of the Royal Family. This is revenge for those who have died in the 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre."

He also showed how woke he is by adding:
'It is also revenge for those who have been killed, humiliated and discriminated on because of their race."

Then he fucked things up by confusing Sikhs with the Siths from the Star Wars movie, no wonder he was sent to a psychiatric institution:
I'm an Indian Sikh, a Sith. My name was Jaswant Singh Chail, my name is Darth Jones.'
What browsing r/Starwarsprequals deos to curries

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
The media has published his face and some info about him:

Jaswant's father is a well-spoken, qualified software engineer who runs the company from his home. Their son is believed to have enjoyed a comfortable, loving upbringing surrounded by his family in the middle-class district where they live, which is located just north of Southampton.
School friends described Chail as an oddball who tried to make others laugh with inappropriate jokes in the classroom. One told the Daily Mail last night: 'He was always a bit odd and quiet most of the time.'
Friends also said Chail is very close to his twin sister, who achieved top grades at school and is now studying international relations at university. According to her social media profiles, she shares her brother's interest in the Star Wars films. A friend said that they were 'inseparable' as young children.

52270005-10348553-jaswant_singh_chail_uploaded_a_pre_recorded_video_to_snapchat_at-a-53_1640643768525-1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Jaswant Singh Chail planned to assassinate the Queen to avenge the 1919 Jallianwallah Bagh massacre in India. He could be seen armed with a crossbow, wearing a black hoodie and a Star Wars inspired mask.

The media has published his face and some info about him:

Jaswant's father is a well-spoken, qualified software engineer who runs the company from his home. Their son is believed to have enjoyed a comfortable, loving upbringing surrounded by his family in the middle-class district where they live, which is located just north of Southampton.
School friends described Chail as an oddball who tried to make others laugh with inappropriate jokes in the classroom. One told the Daily Mail last night: 'He was always a bit odd and quiet most of the time.'
Friends also said Chail is very close to his twin sister, who achieved top grades at school and is now studying international relations at university. According to her social media profiles, she shares her brother's interest in the Star Wars films. A friend said that they were 'inseparable' as young children.

52270005-10348553-jaswant_singh_chail_uploaded_a_pre_recorded_video_to_snapchat_at-a-53_1640643768525-1.jpg
@USER0213 [ISPOILER]probably[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER] knew about this.[/ISPOILER]