@CURRY SUICIDE IS THE BIGGEST FAGGOT ON THIS FORUM (GTFIH SERIOUS)

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎

-You have a BIZZARE mid face,
- chubby cheeks
-tired cowboy tier face genetic☠️,
-balding soon
-you look like the SHEITANin the BISMILLAH song👹

-prey eyes,
-"text book curry with no SMV"pheno ,
-nigger pheno,
-third world fecal collagen 💩and battery ethnic Harmony💩
- your SKULL is LBTGQ+ Alien tier🏳️‍🌈,
-your neck is shorter than my future🏴‍☠️,
-your lower third is speed speed🤢,
-your nose has no defintion, ulook like a cartoon btw.🤙🏻

You look like a failed morph, your hairsyle was out of style even in the 80's and your hairline look sketchy af like tf ?💀

I MOG YOU TO UNIVERSE HEAT DEATH LOL, since I'm the most handsome white guy in the world.🤭🤭wAllah
98ACBAC4 CD51 40FC 86CC 476A2761877C

👍🏻😹 RIP BOZO🐐⚰️⚰️ YOU WON'T BE MISSED #CURRYSUICIDEPACK #RESTINFECES #RESTINPISS
#FINDGOD #PRAYFORHIM #STOPASIANHATE🤌🏿
@Curry Suicide !!!!

You invoke God to wish misfortune to little kids born in 2006/2007 when you are over 30 years old you do nothing of your life except recreate accounts every week after being banned just to post shit and insult moms, you have to question yourself dirty crazy shitskin curry ape nigger bitchfaggot!!!😡 🤙🏻

😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
1617197752-bassem-tete-berbere2souche.png

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Giro, Deleted member 9670 and 16 others
Avg BBC poster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 16369, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
@curlyheadjames @AlexBrown84 @datboijj @buckchadley31 @FailedNormieManlet @currylightskin @PrinceLuenLeoncur @enchanted_elixir @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Vain786 @piratemogger @N0RTH @jfcage @Thompsonz @Xangsane @Predeterminism @Beetlejuice @Chadeep @Amnesia @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, currylightskin, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, smvmaxxertilllate and KING REIDYZ

Good Afternoon Tumblr, have a dancing Yoshi for your troubles! Reblog him to spread his cheer and joy~
Good Afternoon Tumblr, have a dancing Yoshi for your troubles! Reblog him to spread his cheer and joy~
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 20565, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
Mogged by @Zer0/∞ in subhumanity

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and House Lannister
See niggas that look like him all the time in the mosque. He could betabuxx a fat pajeeta tbh. But then again isn't he like 5'4? Over

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, justinzayn and KING REIDYZ
I've nothing bad to say about his appearance unlike some of you spiteful little fucks, but the guy's a negative sick bitter twisted petty fuck who won't help himself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 19997, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
I've nothing bad to say about his appearance unlike some of you spiteful little fucks, but the guy's a negative sick bitter twisted petty fuck who won't help himself.
Keep crying for me while i fuck your mom and your dad watch

@Curry Suicide come here my faggot

Bernard Cribbins GIF by Fede Cook

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Where is the closest rope store?

• So Sad
Reactions: Vain786
He looks like nathaniel b's forgotten brown brother
20220805 211136

See niggas that look like him all the time in the mosque. He could betabuxx a fat pajeeta tbh. But then again isn't he like 5'4? Over
they only want chaddam and chadpreet :feelswhy::feelswhy:

they only want chaddam and chadpreet :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Not even bro when I go with my family to eat chicken biryani and chana masala I see men near your looks level with a fat pajeeta and two kids on the regular.

3026839 1660340027463

holy shit i recognize this guy

he works at riyadh's airport

his job is to clean dirty toilets daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, metalmogger12, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
Not even bro when I go with my family to eat chicken biryani and chana masala I see men near your looks level with a fat pajeeta and two kids on the regular.
Cope
He is the ugliest curry in the world

also i like white girls
You have a lot of money no? Giga oofy doofy maxx and you can be the slave of a spoiled Russian narcy fogger. She will 100% cheat on you but if you are lucky you will be able to smell her feet once a month.

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide and KING REIDYZ
my reaction to this information

3017269 1659784008311

Fat Pajeeta? They exist? Holy fuck.

His nose is proof he talks to his local rabbi about his problems 🤣

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
No wonder he cope with saying gym is bad

@fruitgunpop why are you liking this post,u fucking retard ?

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
hes not ugly

Jesus Christ that's him??? He's nowhere bear as bad as I thought he would be ffs.

Actually just seems like an average indian, I imagine in Delhi he has same smv as @RabidRosaries

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16133
Jesus Christ that's him??? He's nowhere bear as bad as I thought he would be ffs.

Actually just seems like an average indian, I imagine in Delhi he has same smv as @RabidRosaries
😹😹😹😹

hes abve average i think