Curry thinking of moving to the UK but racepill frightens me

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
How hard do you think you mog @volcelfatcel 's eye area?
I don't care about mogging. That guy has drowned himself into delusion, he has shallow set eyes and is squinting, whIle I am not squinting in any of the pictures of mine, lord Gandy's eye area without squinting -
David Gandy outside The Martinez Hotel on May 20 2015

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Introvertednarc
I don't care about mogging. That guy has drowned himself into delusion, he has shallow set eyes and is squinting, whIle I am not squinting in any of the pictures of mine, lord Gandy's eye area without squinting -
View attachment 1494838
looks exactly like your eye area but with lower pfl.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I trust @StrangerDanger 's pixel measurement more than some ruler app lol, he has way more knowledge than you.
Use the same ruler, same picture and also keep zooming in and out to confirm, you'll get your answer. Stranger danger will obviously use inaccurate measurements since you guys are a cult who want to collectively hate on me.

• Hmm...
Use the same ruler, same picture and also keep zooming in and out to confirm, you'll get your answer. Stranger danger will obviously use inaccurate measurements since you guys are a cult who want to collectively hate on me.
He has literally measured my PFL with insane precision with pixels

His measurement is way more accurate than a ruler app you found lol
That is how aspies here figured out gandy's PFL.

he has shallow set eyes
anyone that has seen me can confirm this is cope, my supras are literally popping
my phenotype is mountain indid, but continue spreading false info because you have zero looks knowledge.
is squinting
ive literaly proved in motion that im not squinting at all. another cope by you

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
anyone that has seen me can confirm this is cope, my supras are literally popping
my phenotype is mountain indid, but continue spreading false info because you have zero looks knowledge.

ive literaly proved in motion that im not squinting at all. another cope by you
i hate faggots who cope by calling out squinting
just don't pose for a picture theory

• +1
i hate faggots who cope by calling out squinting
just don't pose for a picture theory
I dont even pose
almost all of my pics have been taken in unfavorable lighting in a basement
if these are chink eyes then it never began for dev lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14160 and Introvertednarc
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and BrownBoy
you told him to get a good hairstyle and if you have seen him you'll know he's bald. So either you got larped or I did. Either way, it's funny lmao.
No I am bald, but even when I had full hair I kept it buzzcut, my pheno didn't work with long hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and BrownBoy
No I am bald, but even when I had full hair I kept it buzzcut, my pheno didn't work with long hair.
china bhai please post pics, I'm curious to see what you look like.

I am thinking of moving back to the UK as I was born there. But tbh some of the things people have said about the racepill frighten me. However, wages are higher over there so I should be able to better find ways to fund my surgeries plus my parents already have a flat there so I can live rent free. Also, curryland is a shithole while the UK is a lot more developed. I am probs gonna live in london while I work and plan my ascension. Thoughts guys? Also, how exactly can I escape the curry tax besides bleaching skin. Anything I can do to change my undertones and shit to that of a white person. Already, gonna get a rhino plus some work on my lower third to make my features more caucasian (taller chin + straight sharp nose).
Make money in uk, go back to India and live like a king

Brutally useless to tell dev that he looks Indian

don’t really care anymore ngl, he is incel at 21 and supposedly white passing in India which should be a recipe for a slayer with how much light skin is fetishized

Tiresome at this point
Cope. Light skin by itself is not gonna make you a slayer. Know this from experience. I am sick of this meme. Literally all of my crushes LTRed dark-skinned dudes. Skin tone is the least important factor for men, even here. The only thing being light-skinned will get you is admiration from coping currycels who think they'd be chad by bleaching their skin.

Last edited:
Cope. Light skin by itself is not gonna make you a slayer. Know this from experience. I am sick of this meme. Literally all of my crushes LTRed dark-skinned dudes. Skin tone is the least important factor for men, even here. The only thing being light-skinned will get you is admiration from coping currycels who think they'd be chad by bleaching their skin.
Interesting.

I think it depends, if you're looking for LTR then light skin dark skin don't make a difference.

But if you're looking for hookups it makes a difference only with ethnic and noodle foids, don't think white or black foids care.

Interesting.

I think it depends, if you're looking for LTR then light skin dark skin don't make a difference.

But if you're looking for hookups it makes a difference only with ethnic and noodle foids, don't think white or black foids care.
Yes. I never hear even ethnic women crushing on a dude just because he has fair skin. JBW is legit but you have to be phenotypically white.