Currycel harasses white girl in Canada then gets pissed after she repeatedly tells him that she isn't interested

S

sonar bugnar

Iron

We need to send these filthy animals roaming the streets of western countries back to mumbai. I started caging when he literally said "r u racist why r u not give me your number becoz I'm brown that's why... u are not into me becoz if white or black boy come up to you u give ur number to him"
"I'm not interested"
"yea becoz u r racist fck u I will kill u fck u racist"

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

The jokes write themselves. And then some people still wonder why curries have the lowest SMV in the world. They're so deep in their inceldom that the only way they could ever reproduce is through forced/arranged marriage (inb4 not 100% of curries, obviously, but this is true for the vast majority of them).

Not only do curries look and smell like literal excrement, they're also insanely autistic and have little to no self awareness lmfao. It should be extremely concerning to everyone that India is the most populated country in the world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TechnoBoss, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Arrange marriage a virgin is better than marrying some western hoe so curries mog whites

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I started caging when he literally said "r u racist why r u not give me your number becoz I'm brown that's why... u are not into me becoz if white or black boy come up to you u give ur number to him"
"I'm not interested"
"yea becoz u r racist fck u I will kill u fck u racist"

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

He just exposed her racism...

u know what makes it more brutal for white brah

these indian brah are low inhib and will approach all white women

some white female are lonely and they will accept indian brah

• +1
Reactions: robtical
u know what makes it more brutal for white brah

these indian brah are low inhib and will approach all white women

some white female are lonely and they will accept indian brah

• Hmm...
Reactions: traveler
But Canada is Easy mode for ethnics (some user here)

you are my favorite poster every time I see these posts i cage so hard

• Love it
Reactions: sonar bugnar

based low inhib dindu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back