Currycel Manlet Trucel checking in. Is it over? Hoping to get cheekbone implants and infraorbital implants

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
ur jaw is toooooooo big

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 443, Zesto and 2 others
You need surgery for your underbite, @11gaijin. Its over if you don't get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, 11gaijin and blockofwood
Why would you even think about expensive implants before you've tried weight loss. It's pointless making decisions about your bone structure when you can't even see it under all that puppy fat. You might have a decent set of cheekbones under there.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Lorsss
maybe lose some bf

Why would you even think about expensive implants before you've tried weight loss. It's pointless making decisions about your bone structure when you can't even see it under all that puppy fat. You might have a decent set of cheekbones under there.
Nah, I was 120 pounds once. Very skinny. My cheekbones were flat then as well.

Develop facial muscles through mewing

Develop facial muscles through mewing
What I need are facial bones not muscle. Though I have considered using a facial electrical muscle stimulator from Slendertone.

looks like you have an underbite...if you dont adress this problem you will never ascend

you probably think "oh no jaw surgery thats too expensive and too much effort so i will just get cheekbone implants to camouflage that shit"

but this is not the solution...if you dont adress the problem directly ITS OVER

SAY IT WITH ME: IF I DONT GET JAW SURGERY ITS OVER

also take a closer look at your hairline..is that really your "natural" hairline? take an honest look at your childhood pics ngl

Your cheekbones are okay. You store too much fat/water retention in your face. Mostly a sign of not exercising enough or doing enough physical activities.

Your cheekbones are okay. You store too much fat/water retention in your face. Mostly a sign of not exercising enough or doing enough physical activities.
How do you get rid of face fat?

Smile with teeth. I want to see if you have underbite
Forget the orbital implants and focus on losing weight

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I wouldn't call you a truecel. Maybe if you're like 5"2.

Somber5

Fix under eye area with topical cream and sleep.

nah just be yourself bro :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:2 more posts like this and I'm gonna get reported for bluepilled ideology

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Fix underbite and you look good for a poo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399

This. Why do so many people with fat faces talk about surgery before trying to get lean first? Imagine botching a otherwise good face because you did surgery without checking how do you look while lean

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, 11gaijin and Extra Chromosome
This. Why do so many people with fat faces talk about surgery before trying to get lean first? Imagine botching a otherwise good face because you did surgery without checking how do you look while lean
Very important statement.
But cheekbones are otherwise known if high or low set, even in obese people, I think.

How do you get rid of face fat?
By getting rid of body fat in general. Also have a diet with low water retention, like bananas.
How does one check that?
Just by looking at the cheeks and eye area.
I have noticed this after looking at many before and after weight loss pics.
(y)
Teeth together, lips together, tongue on the top of your mouth. How's that not simple?
the back of the tongue have to stick to the palate and correct swallowing technique should be done. Needs practice imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Evil Genius
>nwing
>manlet
:feelsbadman:

How does one check that?
high set cheekbones are very obvious, they are basically almost at the same height with the orbit.
Ramirez stare 2

Lower set cheekbones are lower hence they look different.
Rodney

nah just be yourself bro :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:2 more posts like this and I'm gonna get reported for bluepilled ideology
That's y Chris got banned ig