• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4804 and 25 others
xD

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, BrendioEEE, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
Average borgerland incident. In big cities there are people lying on the sidewalk unconscious and everyone just walks by them. I think you could start having a heart attack and collapse in times square and it would be 4 days before anyone called the cops

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2205, oatmeal and 8 others
Average borgerland incident. In big cities there are people lying on the sidewalk unconscious and everyone just walks by them. I think you could atart having a heart attack and collapse in times square and it would be 4 days before anyone called the cops
over for humanity

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4804, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Hopefully there is more violence against curry people so that we can finally be treated as a protected minority like black people (in GTA)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3771, HowAmIAlive123 and 3 others
he's just trying to make ends meet and these girls just casually do this. They were surrounded by military officers too andd not one of them showed any force towards them. Clown world

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4804, Beetlejuice and 16 others
he's just trying to make ends meet and these girls just casually do this. They were surrounded by military officers too andd not one of them showed any force towards them. Clown world
Literally just murdered a man and no one cares jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4804 and 12 others
That stupid nigress was worrying about her phone when an innocent old man just got murdered

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4804, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
They didn't want to kill him, just stunned him with an electric shock, probably some stupid prank or something...

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Beetlejuice, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
They deserve to get raped in gta 5 hot coffee mod

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3771 and 11 others
They didn't want to kill him, just stunned him with an electric shock, probably some stupid prank or something...
Doesn't matter if it was on accident, it's still their fault. And the used the taser to try and st4al the car not as a prank. Who tf tastes someone as a prank anyway?

Anyone who thinks it's okay to hijack a car like that shouldn't be allowed back into the real world. Hopefully they get prison for life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4804, Michael Myers and 2 others
Jesus, they didnt even chcek if hes fully dead

Just left him on the pavement to die and helped the queens to get out of the car

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
Retarded simp take

Keep assuming that just because they are young women that their intentions were 'good'

If it was the currycel that hijacked the car what would you say? That he tried to kidnap them to his rape dungeon?

Fucking white knight you're like the cucked soilders on that scene

Immiditaly assuming the foids are innocent

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4804, Copeful and 5 others
Doesn't matter if it was on accident, it's still their fault. And the used the taser to try and st4al the car not as a prank. Who tf tastes someone as a prank anyway?

Anyone who thinks it's okay to hijack a car like that shouldn't be allowed back into the real world. Hopefully they get prison for life.
Retarded simp take

Keep assuming that just because they are young women that their intentions were 'good'
They're just kids, at their age they don't have yet a fully developed brain...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Beetlejuice, HowAmIAlive123 and 8 others
Bruh if that were two guys and a woman was the driver they would shoot them or fucking break their arms while subduing them and help the foid right away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Yliaster and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4804, Michael Myers and 2 others
men are truly disposable and worthless for society brootal.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4804, HighIQcel and 4 others
I want some Mexican food now

hopefully they get life in prison cuz jfl at this shit

Holy shit you're fucking retarded. No amount of immaturity is enough for hijacking, tasing, and KILLING a man to be innocent.

You're literally saying that children basically have no morals which ain't true in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Michael Myers, looksmaxxtocope and 3 others
Bruh if that were two guys and a woman was the driver they would shoot them or fucking break their arms while subduing them and help the foid right away
They are whores
We all make mistakes, everyone of us here had fantasies as a kid to steal cars, run over people, etc. after playing GTA or other video games, these girls decided to do it for real...

Holy shit you're fucking retarded. No amount of immaturity is enough for hijacking, tasing, and KILLING a man to be innocent.

You're literally saying that children basically have no morals which ain't true in the slightest.
Yes, they're kids, we all dreamed about doing video game shit in real life, the only thing that stopped me when I was young was my religion.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2205, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Cold world we live in
Im sorry but if you live in the US you should be carrying a gun

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, HighIQcel and Deleted member 2205
We all make mistakes, everyone of us here had fantasies as a kid to steal cars, run over people, etc. after playing GTA or other video games, these girls decided to do it for real...

Yes, they're kids, we all dreamed about doing video game shit in real life, the only thing that stopped me when I was young was my religion.
Where do we draw the line for mistakes like taking someones life for the seek of thrill jfl tbh

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Where do we draw the line for mistakes like taking someones life for the seek of thrill jfl tbh
Well, in my country if you don't intend to kill a person, like you just punch him and he falls and cracks his head, it's jut manslaughter - you get like 7 years in prison and could be out in 4 for good behavior, a teen could get away with a suspended sentence or some community service, because he's not an adult yet...

Well, in my country if you don't intend to kill a person, like you just punch him and he falls and cracks his head, it's jut manslaughter - you get like 7 years in prison and could be out in 4 for good behavior, a teen could get away with a suspended sentence or some community service, because he's not an adult yet...
Clown world. These are laughable punishments especially if they're clearly too violent like these hoodrats in the vid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I hate how America has cucked laws that say "minors cannot be identified by name". They should be outed and have their name plastered everywhere.

Those soldiers helped two murderers out of the car and literally left that curry's deformed mangled body sit there against the wall.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 12827 and 1 other person
Revolting stuff man, that man had a family and people he loves.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Then you're unironically a psycopath you fucking weirdo

A life is a life. If you take an innocent person's life away then you must pay with your own. Jfl at your liberal cuck brain. You think if they were 18 they wouldn't have done the same exact shit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Michael Myers
Then you're unironically a psycopath you fucking weirdo
LOL, what do you mean, you claim that you never fantasized about shooting people, running over them with your car and do all that stuff from video games?

LOL, what do you mean, you claim that you never fantasized about shooting people, running over them with your car and do all that stuff from video games?

There's a different between fantasizing about it and actually doing it you fucking retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Michael Myers
There's a different between fantasizing about it and actually doing it you fucking retard.
I didn't do it either, because my faith in God and his judgement prevents me from doing it, what stops you from doing it?

I didn't do it either, because my faith in God and his judgement prevents me from doing it, what stops you from doing it?
Holy shit you are the cringiest edge lord on this site.
If you're saying the only thing stopping you from killing someone else is religion you need serious mental help.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Michael Myers
Muh why, how about you stop replying to me you inbred psycho?
hes just a simp, the lowest of trash, just ignore him tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, oatmeal, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Biden’s America everyone
Nigger women have so much confidence now that they got killing around random hard working curries

Thoughts @SubhumanCurrycel ?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Biden’s America everyone
Nigger women have so much confidence now that they got killing around random hard working curries

hes indian so hes probably glad a pakistani is dead

edit: nevermind, he is south indian, so he wouldnt be. only north indians are faggots.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oatmeal, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7580
Y
hes indian so hes probably glad a pakistani is dead

edit: nevermind, he is south indian, so he wouldnt be. only north indians are faggots.
Yea forgot Indians kill Pakistanis for eating meat

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Biden’s America everyone

BLM will bail them out tho

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 12827 and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7580
s

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I bet they will receive a very “harsh” sentence.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'8manlet, Michael Myers and 2 others